yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromone Just Like in Perfume Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromone Just Like in Perfume Movie

Hi ????????

i dont know if anyone started this thread yet. i tried to browse in and out but couldnt find the thread..

anyone watched the movie yet?

do you think pheromone effect could be so overpowered like in the movie or maybe close?

and is it possible to preserve human natural pheromone?
    PXS : Ascend, Xist, Evolve
    LAL : Voodoo, Overdose, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
    PT : Captain, THU
    Dondays : BlackBox, Snug, TM

The movie was about a man without a scent, but he had a nose like a blood hound.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      The movie was about a man without a scent, but he had a nose like a blood hound.
      omg haha a bloodhound this is epic..

yeah good movie for me..

wonder if many of you guys have watched it also

Comment

Originally posted by corgicorgi View Post

omg haha a bloodhound this is epic..

yeah good movie for me..

wonder if many of you guys have watched it also
        I have, but the only thing I liked about it was Cillian Murphys divine beauty.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I have, but the only thing I liked about it was Cillian Murphys divine beauty.
          who? ????

Comment

who? ????
            The actor who played the man without a scent, but could smell like a bloodhound. :teaspoon:
            Arsenal

Comment

The actor who played the man without a scent, but could smell like a bloodhound. :teaspoon:
              ah the actor is Ben Whishaw, he also landed role in the danish girl ????

Comment

ah the actor is Ben Whishaw, he also landed role in the danish girl ????
                Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X