yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones and the Zodiac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromones and the Zodiac

as a virgo, i tried xs's major blends, and lasltly settled with connections which helps me overcome my shyness issues!

SOB turns me off big time, could be the stench! but i think it s more because of a conflict between my ways and the phero message. who knows?

Comment

Hmmm i see your point but I'm not to sure how real the zodiac sign is. I'm a Scorpio my ex is a Scorpio my dad is a Scorpio and my brother is too. And we are all very different
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Vinko View Post
        as a virgo, i tried xs's major blends, and lasltly settled with connections which helps me overcome my shyness issues!

SOB turns me off big time, could be the stench! but i think it s more because of a conflict between my ways and the phero message. who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
          Hmmm i see your point but I'm not to sure how real the zodiac sign is. I'm a Scorpio my ex is a Scorpio my dad is a Scorpio and my brother is too. And we are all very different

Comment

it can fool me too but you have to realise that they play on "cold reads" traits that can be anyone. "Your love life will be important this week" "you are a passionate lover" I'm for example
            Pheromone XS

Comment

Comment

the reason people born under a same solar sign can be very different is simple: the sun is not the only 'planet' (in astrology every heavenly body that is not a star, is a planet!) in the heavens and therefore its influence is balanced with that of Jupiter, Venus, Mars etc. plus the aspects (angulations) they make between each other, their positions in the skies.

that said, if you pay due attention to the complexity of this art and its characteriology rather than silly attempts at telling fortunes, you will surrender to the unlimited body of evidence it leaves!

Comment

the reason people born under a same solar sign can be very different is simple: the sun is not the only 'planet' (in astrology every heavenly body that is not a star, is a planet!) in the heavens and therefore its influence is balanced with that of Jupiter, Venus, Mars etc. plus the aspects (angulations) they make between each other, their positions in the skies.

that said, if you pay due attention to the complexity of this art and its characteriology rather than silly attempts at telling fortunes, you will surrender to the unlimited body of evidence it leaves!
                  Agreed ????????

Comment

Exactly a lot of people don't understand this, with the sensationalism of Astrology the lovely creation has been washed down to generalizing every signs traits based only on your sun sign.
                    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

my bad: the sun is a star, still called a planet. i shoulda said "every heavenly body that is not a fixed star - moving independently from contellations across the sky - is called a planet"

Comment

I'm a Scorpio my ex is a Scorpio
                        quite a sparkling physical intercourse, huh? i suppose you'd make it till it hurts (and it did hurt!) - right?

Comment

quite a sparkling physical intercourse, huh? i suppose you'd make it till it hurts (and it did hurt!) - right?
                          Yea it was pretty wild haha
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Skorpio is an exception. All the signs are about a month long, Circles are 360 degrees so each house should be about 30 degrees of Earth Circle. But If you look up int the Sky and find the actual constellation, Mostly seen in Southern Hemisphere its only about 17 degrees wide. This makes have the scorpios actually in the house of Libra.

Furthermore, an Ascendant Scorpio has an animal sign of the Eagle. Hence the three very different personalities. The Libra, The Scorpio and rarely, the Eagle, Acquila which is not even one of our astrological constellations. It is in our winter sky versus Scorpio is in the summer sky.

Ancient mythological Mysteries that I only occasionally stumble upon in reference to scorpio.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

Skorpio is an exception. All the signs are about a month long, Circles are 360 degrees so each house should be about 30 degrees of Earth Circle. But If you look up int the Sky and find the actual constellation, Mostly seen in Southern Hemisphere its only about 17 degrees wide. This makes have the scorpios actually in the house of Libra.

Furthermore, an Ascendant Scorpio has an animal sign of the Eagle. Hence the three very different personalities. The Libra, The Scorpio and rarely, the Eagle, Acquila which is not even one of our astrological constellations. It is in our winter sky versus Scorpio is in the summer sky.

Ancient mythological Mysteries that I only occasionally stumble upon in reference to scorpio.

i was born 11/6 what am I?

Pheromone XS

Comment

• Muestereate
                                Muestereate commented
                                Editing a comment
                                My software got gobbled up with last windows reinstall, In My personal experience I would say that date you are leaning more toward Scorpio than Libra.,

I'm a virgo and the description of fairytale reads very congruent with my personality.
                              "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by SychoStylez View Post
                                om my experience they tend to like high quality males. Someone who has a future and that they can see themselves being with in the long term. They like to do things the right way.
                                I'm a virgo, and this is correct.
                                "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

i was born 11/6 what am I?
                                  human bean

Comment

Damn I'm a bean
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Say's your' a field tester

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X