Mones On Family Members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mones On Family Members

Has anyone else intentionally used mones on family members ? I’m like the black sheep of the family and have ruined my reputation with them over the years. I’m basically like the outlaw. But in the process of improving my reputation, is when I also stumbled across pheromones. Been testing for some time now and it’s surreal how my reputation amongst them has significantly improved. Alpha/Status blends have given me significant respect and approval amongst them. When worn appropriately and choosing the right product, mones can definitely repair relations of all sorts.

Originally posted by SychoStylez View Post
    Has anyone else intentionally used mones on family members ? I’m like the black sheep of the family and have ruined my reputation with them over the years. I’m basically like the outlaw. But in the process of improving my reputation, is when I also stumbled across pheromones. Been testing for some time now and it’s surreal how my reputation amongst them has significantly improved. Alpha/Status blends have given me significant respect and approval amongst them. When worn appropriately and choosing the right product, mones can definitely repair relations of all sorts.
    I haven't really cause I don't have family nearby. But I know there are mentions about it in a few posts
    Pheromone XS:
    Oil: Xist Spray: Xist, SOB
    Liquid alchemy labs:
    Spray: Wolf Gel: Overdose
    Apex:
    Oil: TUSC
    Alpha Dreams:
    Spray: Alfa machismo, Glace
    Pheromone Treasures:
    Oil: Latina

Comment

Ps i think connections is good on family members or so i have heard
      Pheromone XS:
      Liquid alchemy labs:
      Apex:
      Alpha Dreams:
      Pheromone Treasures:

Comment

It has become apparent that cohesion helps my 13 yo daughter chill the **** out when she's getting on my nerves. Other than that I try to avoid using Ascend when I'm anywhere near my mother as it makes her wont to take charge even more than usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
          Ps i think connections is good on family members or so i have heard
          Just Read the product description and it definitely sounds like it can work on family members. I wore Vodoo from Lal once at a family gathering and it was the same way. It’s like they were hypnotized by me. Nothing but love.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
            It has become apparent that cohesion helps my 13 yo daughter chill the **** out when she's getting on my nerves. Other than that I try to avoid using Ascend when I'm anywhere near my mother as it makes her wont to take charge even more than usual.
            Wow, Really. My mother is very aggressive and what I consider an alpha female, but when I wear alpha blends, it’s like she loves it. Let’s her guard down and respects me way more than usual. Let’s me take charge. She’s so use to being the boss, even to Men, so when she detects that Alpha Male sig, she likes it. It takes an Alpha Male to deal with her or else she will control you.

Comment

Originally posted by SychoStylez View Post

Wow, Really. My mother is very aggressive and what I consider an alpha female, but when I wear alpha blends, it’s like she loves it. Let’s her guard down and respects me way more than usual. Let’s me take charge. She’s so use to being the boss, even to Men, so when she detects that Alpha Male sig, she likes it. It takes an Alpha Male to deal with her or else she will control you.
              Interesting observations guys
              Pheromone XS:
              Liquid alchemy labs:
              Apex:
              Alpha Dreams:
              Pheromone Treasures:

Comment