yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Compare/contrast experiences with XS130 & XS103 (Celebrity /w)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compare/contrast experiences with XS130 & XS103 (Celebrity /w)

Hello to all!

I was wondering... This is more geared towards the ladies, but guys are welcome to answer too. And, please forgive me if this has already been discussed, I swear ???? each forum search engine is set up differently. But, I was wondering what the difference was between XS130 (Status Booster /U) and XS103 (celebrity /w) or the version for men differed in each other? I know both are status blends, but I was curious as the varying differences, and similarities were when it came to; intensity, self-effects, consistency, etc. Maybe some shared experiences could help me see which is better as I wouldn't need both.
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

I am currently testing Celebrity/w today for the first time. I started with 2.5 sprays. It was supposed to be just 2 but that weird not really a full 1st pray .

Self Effects: I immediately felt perked up energy wise.... And tingly. Can't think of a better way to describe it other than tingly but in a good way. After about an hour I started to feel more confident in a subtle way. Which is weird because I'm naturally very confident, but it was like a cool, calm, collected vibe... like whatever happens " I got this".

Effects on Others: Didn't really notice much of a difference with my coworkers, but then my lunch break rolled around and I went downstairs to my car. I work in a pretty big office building with multiple companies within the building. I work on the 4th floor and when I got to the 1st floor I stopped in the ladies room. I was washing my hands and had my headphones on, in my own world listening to music when this older white women gets waaaayyy to close to me and says "What's you name?". She scared the living $@## out of me because like I said I was in my own world. I tell her my name and say hi and she proceeds to tell me her name, her title, that she's a Sales Manager and makes really good money and gets to basically create her own hours. I'm like .... "Ohhh-Kay... good for you. That sounds great." And I leave the bathroom. She then proceeds to follow me out of the bathroom to tell me that her son is some big shot at a large IT company and he makes a lot of money too and that when she retires she's going to be really well off. And then she looks at me with this weird smug look like Are you impressed? Do I measure up to you? I was so confused. I politely excused myself and ran to my car to get away from that mad woman! AND then it hit me.... I completely forgot about spraying Celebrity that morning. HIT!! She clearly perceived some type of status and wealth. The hit was so blatant I just had to come on here and share even though the day is not over yet. Can't wait to see what else happens next.

Comment

Just wanted to add that I definitely think Celebrity/w could use some cops or DM+ to feminize and add some sex appeal.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Eyes View Post
        Just wanted to add that I definitely think Celebrity/w could use some cops or DM+ to feminize and add some sex appeal.
        My favorite way of using Celebrity are 1 sprays of Innocence, 2 sprays of Celebrity and then some Closer (a perfume with cops from LPMP), it makes people swoon over me and claim me for the night.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

NuTrix Would you care to elaborate your thoughts on this thread? I'll more than likely be purchasing both hopefully this upcoming week. I had seen this thread as well - actually just now lol.
          Today will be a rather uneventful day :sad: Staying in. But will be giving myself a couple sprays from the XS130 beta to feel for selfies and see how my mood
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
            NuTrix Would you care to elaborate your thoughts on this thread? I'll more than likely be purchasing both hopefully this upcoming week. I had seen this thread as well - actually just now lol.
            https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...130-beta-spray
            I have tried 130 twice now and the impression is that is boost ups the other blends while giving a neutral status.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

NuTrix Would you care to elaborate your thoughts on this thread?
              Hmm. Sure. Here's my 2c...
              My comparison would be that they are both status blends (duh, lol) but for me Celebrity has more "sparkle", like LPMP's Popularity Potion. There's more of an awe factor with Celebrity, where, for me, xs130 is status/respect in a more conforming kind of way. People don't gush over you in xs130 (though it can happen) or become giddy/starstruck, so much as deferential. I would liken the two to, one is more a party/glamour vibe and the other business/social. Xs130 is the more serious of the two. They both elicit respect hits, but there is, for me, a very definite difference in the overall vibe.
              Hope that made sense?
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Hmm. Sure. Here's my 2c...
                My comparison would be that they are both status blends (duh, lol) but for me Celebrity has more "sparkle", like LPMP's Popularity Potion. There's more of an awe factor with Celebrity, where, for me, xs130 is status/respect in a more conforming kind of way. People don't gush over you in xs130 (though it can happen) or become giddy/starstruck, so much as deferential. I would liken the two to, one is more a party/glamour vibe and the other business/social. Xs130 is the more serious of the two. They both elicit respect hits, but there is, for me, a very definite difference in the overall vibe.
                Hope that made sense?
                Yes it did NuTrix thank you! ????

Comment

Ildergreier Hey, I'd love for you to copy and paste your findings in this thread in case others interests are piqued and would like to see testing results between the two blends as well .

Comment

Ildergreier Hey, I'd love for you to copy and paste your findings in this thread in case others interests are piqued and would like to see testing results between the two blends as well .
                    Status Booster has a different feel than Celebrity does, since it works in stealth modus and Celebrity does not.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X