yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

P96 in oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P96 in oil

Is this available here I really don't want to pay the outrageous prices at Andronics. I wanted to see if the oil would work better than the spray
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Putatives and research molecules aren't available as oils at this time. Many of the putatives and I'm sure some of the research molecules are extremely expensive. At XS they factor in things like differences in diffusion between oils and sprays. As such the oils have a much higher concentration of pheros. That being the case, it may not be feasible to make putatives in oil.

Comment

Been waiting for oil myself. I wish SteveO offers them in 30ml bottle as well if putatives cannot be offered in oil version.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
        Been waiting for oil myself. I wish SteveO offers them in 30ml bottle as well if putatives cannot be offered in oil version.
        It would be nice even if it's a little more pricy than the flagships
        Pheromone XS

Comment

XSteveO
          What are the chances of this happening?
          Pheromone XS

Comment

SteveO recently explained just as Scottie stated.
            Often PXS loses money on its Oil sales, hence the no returns on oils.
            Its like 7 times the concentration in oils than sprays.
            I would assume XS profit margin is quite low in regards to oils and as Putative molecules are already expensive I do not forsee XS rolling them out.
            Maybe XS could take an order for 3 10mL spray bottles and give them to you in a 30mL spray bottle if they have them as a custom order.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
              SteveO recently explained just as Scottie stated.
              Often PXS loses money on its Oil sales, hence the no returns on oils.
              Its like 7 times the concentration in oils than sprays.
              I would assume XS profit margin is quite low in regards to oils and as Putative molecules are already expensive I do not forsee XS rolling them out.
              Maybe XS could take an order for 3 10mL spray bottles and give them to you in a 30mL spray bottle if they have them as a custom order.
              Yes like I said even if it's more money I would be willing to pay I didn't say sell them at the same price
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X