yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The Great Garlic Experiment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great Garlic Experiment

According to this study, https://alinepilani.com/eating-garlic/ , eating garlic appears to improve body odour and attractiveness but decreases perceived masculinity in men. I wonder if anyone has any possible explanations for the effects on body odour and whether it is due to garlic's anti-bacterial properties that prevent the break down of naturally occurring pheromones in the human body or some other scientific reason.

To test the effects of garlic on men and women I will be consuming garlic pills based on the study in the dosage of,
    1) 3000mg pill of garlic X 4
    2) 3000mg pill of garlic X 6
    3) 3000mg pill of garlic X 8

in order to assess its effectiveness as a worthwhile daily supplement and any side effects that may occur. According to the study, the decreased masculinity may imply that it is more effective for women to take it rather than men. I welcome anyone to try it out and see if it has an effect with or without added pheromones.
    �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Cool will be intrinteres to hear I also heard it slows down the aging process too
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

That's weird. I found garlic does the opposite. After eating immense amounts of garlic I'm usually stinking of garlic the next day. It's like it oozes from my pores. Blech

Comment

My Asian buddy swears by it. He always has it in his lunch
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Well I would like to say based on my testing that I have not seen any noticeable differences even at the highest dosage. It could be that there is an effect but it's too minor too even notice so I'll say in a practical, real world setting it's not worth it. After reading the paper of the study it seems that the difference between raw garlic and garlic pills is that raw garlic is water soluble while garlic pills are fat soluble. This changes the effects between the two as only certain compounds can exist in raw garlic that may not be present in the pills. If anyone else wants to try it out in the future and see if it's viable you are welcome to do so.

To go off on a tangent, there happens to be a similar sounding experiment called "The Great Onion Experiment" on one of the other pheromone forums that I may consider doing instead in the somewhat distant future. (Also, it's amusing how this subforum is called "The Great Pheromone Experiment" so I may have did some accidental plagiarism )
          �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
            According to this study, https://alinepilani.com/eating-garlic/ , eating garlic appears to improve body odour and attractiveness but decreases perceived masculinity in men. I wonder if anyone has any possible explanations for the effects on body odour and whether it is due to garlic's anti-bacterial properties that prevent the break down of naturally occurring pheromones in the human body or some other scientific reason.

To test the effects of garlic on men and women I will be consuming garlic pills based on the study in the dosage of,
            1) 3000mg pill of garlic X 4
            2) 3000mg pill of garlic X 6
            3) 3000mg pill of garlic X 8

in order to assess its effectiveness as a worthwhile daily supplement and any side effects that may occur. According to the study, the decreased masculinity may imply that it is more effective for women to take it rather than men. I welcome anyone to try it out and see if it has an effect with or without added pheromones.
            I will follow this project.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Nightwing I think it would be fair to eat raw garlic as mentioned in the article and not pills. Just like in our Chinese medicine knowledge, raw is better than dried and dried better than powder.

But to eat that much raw garlic per day, yuck. Thai food has a lot of garlic in most of the dishes but this is way too much.

Comment

Bloodburn I would certainly consider the experiment at a further date, though since I've received my product from PXS I plan on focusing on using that instead in the future. I'll revisit The Great Garlic Experiment when things are more settled down. Also I suspect the reduction in perceived masculinity when eating garlic pills and raw garlic is due to interfering with naturally produced pheromones, like Androstenone rather than the intensity of body odor or perhaps even the pheromones are the ones causing the intense body odour but I have no way of definitively knowing.

Comment

Nightwing It's funny how scientific experiments always show different results. I've read that garlic makes body odor really bad because of allicin. And this experiment says otherwise.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X