yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What Would You Want To See In An Informative Video On PXS Products?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eternitys_child
    commented on 's reply
    thank you for the constructive criticism!!!!! i will use this going forward <3

• Nightwing
    replied
    eternitys_child I quite enjoyed it and it was rather informative. I would like to give some thoughts on the video though. The lighting was pretty good and your personality really shines through (maybe you were wearing Bliss?), though the camera angle felt a bit off for me as it isn't parallel and at the same height as your face so it feels like you're talking down to the viewer. You mentioned a research paper and it would be useful to the viewer to put down a link in the video description to alleviate some skepticism. A close up shot of Bliss that is shot at differen angles can be edited in the video to give a more professional vibe. Overall I quite enjoyed it despite it losing my attention near the end so I hope you make some more videos !

Leave a comment:

• Prettyrickyboi
    replied
    Watching it now, I wish many more would make videos.
    He can speak clearly,enunciate well and has general knowledge.

However many do not want people to know who they are..so many do not want to make a video.
    What if the video's great and becomes popular..would most women/men want to date you knowing that you are using what the uninformed would call some Hoodoo or mind controlling stuff...Crazy but true.

Here's a challenge for you @eternitys_child if you have a lamp with a bulb that gets hot try a spray of Odyssey and or Bliss on the bulb and let the mones diffuse in your room.

I also want to request you do a thorough video on the hunt for a mone similar to A314 or better.
    I'm watching some of your other videos now..I see one on Xist. (Mr Cakarot on youtube)

Leave a comment:

• Darthliam5
    replied
    I'll definitely watch it when I get time! I didn't realize someone was making video reviews.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    I loved it except you calling it a drug, you want the fda to steal it as an anti epileptic or the dea to classify it as some obscure fake alcohol?

Handsome and Studley btw.

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
    wellll I just made a video review on Bliss.

Enjoy seeing my face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dCJ0ViEgjs
    Saved to watch later. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• eternitys_child
    replied
    wellll I just made a video review on Bliss.

Enjoy seeing my face

Use my link to get your bottle! By purchasing through my link, you will be supporting my channel. :)https://pheromonexs.com/bliss-xs-pheromone-spray-30.html?...

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Honestly i wouldnt feel right filming people without their knowledge. If i blurred their face, the viewer would miss half of what's important --
    Just a thought. Or you could even have there permission beforehand. Perhaps seeing the same target in different Mone clouds would be intrestongi

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Reviews, descriptions and perhaps even live in feikd footage would be great

Leave a comment:

• ObscuredFacade
    replied
    Honestly i wouldnt feel right filming people without their knowledge. If i blurred their face, the viewer would miss half of what's important --
    Or do a body cam and tell them it is recorded? Kind of odd, but it would be easier if you went around with a friend or schoolmate

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    Naw, Get idle to give you a rap, If you think you got something good ask em if its ok, that you'll make them a star. Bright lights Big city is right over the horizon and that you do modeling photography too.

Leave a comment:

• eternitys_child
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    Something like this?

Leave a comment:

• eternitys_child
    replied
    Originally posted by lafemme View Post

lol! Perhaps you can use a cameraperson. I've read of a conventionally unattractive man who is able to plop down at the bar and have women buy him drinks then beg him for sex. I've yet to see a situation as such take place in real life, so I'm curious to see the hits a handsome man (like you) gets. This leads me to wonder, if women are moreso drawn to unattractive pheromoned men, than hot guys (with or without mones). I think the former generate more extreme hits.
    You bring up an intensely interesting topic that has the abstract part of my mind engaged in wonder. The "unattractive pheromoned" men may certainly generate more extreme hits because of the perceived difference in what is visible (attractiveness) vs what is invisible (pheromones). Thereby causing a greater interest in the women.

In a situation where a conventionally unattractive man, who is adept at perceiving, analyzing, and capitalizing on female behavior sits down at a bar and gets a woman to beg him for sex.... I find that aspect on par with a pheromoned man.

Regardless, the hits that I get are certainly the same (or at the very least similar) hits that you exhibit when you find a man attractive. Surely if you met me in person and found me attractive, you would behave a certain way to demonstrate your interest. So I don't think it'd be anything out of the ordinary for you to see, if I were to have this filmed In fact, it would be almost showboaty because the women on camera would behave as if they were on camera, and perhaps even behave a bit unnatural since they're on camera XD

Tonight, I was wearing 2 sprays of taboo + 2 drops of xist oil and there was this beautiful girl hovering in my vicinity. We are acquainted but not familiar. I did receive extra attention today from her than I would normally have. To the point where she was standing behind directly behind me while I was sitting down, and I tilted my head back and rested the crown of my head on her navel, and the top of my forehead nestled snugly underneath her quite large bosom :3

The pheromones played a part in it, but weren't all of it. I'm still learning how to understand the way y'all women operate, and my exploration with y'all never ceases to fascinate me.

Now that I think about it, filming the hits that I receive seems like it would help ME the most in my pursuit to understand you! roflmao!!!

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Can you do it with the singing pickle dancing in the background? Lol

Leave a comment:

• ObscuredFacade
    replied
    Originally posted by lafemme View Post

lol! Perhaps you can use a cameraperson. I've read of a conventionally unattractive man who is able to plop down at the bar and have women buy him drinks then beg him for sex. I've yet to see a situation as such take place in real life, so I'm curious to see the hits a handsome man (like you) gets. This leads me to wonder, if women are moreso drawn to unattractive pheromoned men, than hot guys (with or without mones). I think the former generate more extreme hits.
    It would create a lot more mystery and confusion in the women. Lafemme is onto something, boys! Time to bring back the 70s attire!

Leave a comment:

• lafemme
    replied
    haha lafemme not all hits are directly attributable to pheromones. plus i don't think my celeb level is high enough to where i can walk around with a camera XD. unless i have a hidden camera which would be kinda weird o__o

Leave a comment:

• ObscuredFacade
    replied
    haha lafemme not all hits are directly attributable to pheromones. plus i don't think my celeb level is high enough to where i can walk around with a camera XD. unless i have a hidden camera which would be kinda weird o__o
    Body cam or glasses cam

I think product reviews are best, and they attract people to PXS if it is widespread enough.

I just saw this page today, so I will try to start watching your videos when I get a moment to head back home and relax.

Leave a comment:

• eternitys_child
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MRSNAKE
    replied
    Lots of hot chicks!

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X