yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What Would You Want To See In An Informative Video On PXS Products?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isis
    replied
    Originally posted by lafemme View Post
    make a video of yourself receiving real life hits, out in the wild; but blur out the faces of the women who approach you.
    I'd LOVE to see that!

Leave a comment:

• lafemme
    replied
    make a video of yourself receiving real life hits, out in the wild; but blur out the faces of the women who approach you.

Leave a comment:

• eternitys_child
    replied
    This is a phenomenal idea to cover womens blends, and one I am excited to do. Unfortunately it would be difficult for me to cover it accurately as a man, but some day i do hope to find a woman willing to share her experiences on camera with me, as that would truly benefit the community as you suggest.

as for your initial suggestion, it is a great idea and I will do so! Thanks for your feedback. And welcome to the xs community!

Leave a comment:

• curiouscat
    replied

Leave a comment:

• eternitys_child
    replied
    Originally posted by Isis View Post
    Contains essential directions on self defense! LOL. These videos are gold.

??????Do you have a link to your YT channel?

me getting triggered by BS pseudoscientists claiming pheromones don't work XDD

review on ascend

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    eternitys_child How about how to steer different types, try to link them with the Goal system. I especially liked on the Goals page the emotions. Like I didn't know Flirting mones were to alleviate fear. I'm learning to stay open and friendly with enone and I've learned to spot Daddy's girl with sterone but I'm not sure how to play it. Of course, there are more goals than just these few but that's what I'd like to see and learn more about. What are the actions, body languages, and signals that are congruent with different classifications?

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    I don't have a channel Isis or I'd share it. I actually bought that stuff for my Dad when I was 9 or 10. Guess who snuck into it for school?

• Isis
    replied
    Contains essential directions on self defense! LOL. These videos are gold.

??????Do you have a link to your YT channel?

Leave a comment:

• eternitys_child
    replied
    Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

Couldn't help myself, the Hair
    I meant like what kind of info would you like me to talk about on the video XD

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied

Couldn't help myself, the Hair

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    Axe commercials, or Hai Karate's good too as an intro.

Leave a comment:

• What Would You Want To See In An Informative Video On PXS Products?

Hey guys I'm planning to upload a bunch more videos on YouTube about pheromones (specifically PXS pheromones).

What would you want to see on one of these videos?

Product reviews?
    Testimonials?
    Detailed breakdown of how each product works?

Please, let me know! I have a few videos already and people seem to like them, so I would definitely like to add more up there. Especially because it seems people aren't really willing to break their anonymity when it comes to pheromones on camera by displaying their face!

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X