yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSP96 vs 86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSP96 vs 86

Anyone has experience with these 2 putatives P96 and P86 and know what their differences are? Also, curious about other putatives such as P83. Would like to know which one pairs well with Xist for resetting.

P96 has bonding properties, P86 has beautification properties and also buffers P83. P83 increases physical disinhibition. Putatives that start with P are from Androtics, the ones that begin with XSP are PXS approximations of Androtics putatives.

Comment

Hi XSP86 is a daily use thing for me and I agree it seems to have a beautifying effect. XSP96 has bonding qualities and great buffering effects for full on alpha mixes, it is another one I use almost daily, if you overdose on alphas it seems to take the edge off to avoid ghosting. It also seems to have a real pull to it drawing females when used with alpha mixes. XSP83 another one I use most days is a great physical disinhibitor in the right mood and the right mixes can be a real social lubricant. All great putative and well worth playing with. 96 I find needs to go with alphas for me, 86 and 83 go with socials and status mixes well for me as well.

Comment

Thanks for the responses, appreciate it. Have been looking at the various putatives that PXS offers, are there any that is a must for my stash? Currently holding Xist oil, LoveBoat spray and ordered Cohesion oil and Evolve oil.

Comment

Personally I'd say XSP96 but that's a matter of preference. Bear in mind a lot of products might already contain putatives, so you run the risk of OD'ing or overbuffering if you add even more.

Comment

I can confirm that xsp86 has a beautifying effect. It's been described as having an airbrush effect. It sort of glosses over any imperfections.

Based on our research here we have been expanding our understanding of xap96. As was mentioned it has a bonding effect. It also has a beautying effect. It has a certain attraction of its own. It's been found to intensify feelings whether they be good or bad. It seems to amplify the effects of a mix. It also seems to have fall out potential. It's been known to create feelings of longing. It also has a magnetic effect.

As was mentioned, xsp83 seems to contribute to physical disinhibition.it seems to increase the likelihood of IOIs and kino. It also has a magnet effect. It and xsp96 seem to work synergistically in that respect.

Comment

Comment

Interesting Scottie with the 83 the magnetic effect on women by itself? Then 83 combined with 96 works synergistically? So combined there seems to be a much larger degree of magnetism than would be expected? Nice I regularly wear both together and 86 and often with xsp-f. Not just 83 and 96 will run those two solo soon to see. Thanks for the tip Scottie

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                  I can confirm that xsp86 has a beautifying effect. It's been described as having an airbrush effect. It sort of glosses over any imperfections.

Based on our research here we have been expanding our understanding of xap96. As was mentioned it has a bonding effect. It also has a beautying effect. It has a certain attraction of its own. It's been found to intensify feelings whether they be good or bad. It seems to amplify the effects of a mix. It also seems to have fall out potential. It's been known to create feelings of longing. It also has a magnetic effect.

As was mentioned, xsp83 seems to contribute to physical disinhibition.it seems to increase the likelihood of IOIs and kino. It also has a magnet effect. It and xsp96 seem to work synergistically in that respect.
                  Which products that are for sale have xsp86 in them?

Comment

Comment

That's a lot of cash spent to buy them separately but what works is worth it! I hope to see them in a formulation one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mate View Post
                        Interesting Scottie with the 83 the magnetic effect on women by itself? Then 83 combined with 96 works synergistically? So combined there seems to be a much larger degree of magnetism than would be expected? Nice I regularly wear both together and 86 and often with xsp-f. Not just 83 and 96 will run those two solo soon to see. Thanks for the tip Scottie
                        Check out my thread in the Research forum entitled The Great Radiance Project.

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

Which products that are for sale have xsp86 in them?
                          It's not listed in any ingredients but I'm sure it's in some of the blends. I have long suspected that xsp96 is in XiSt.

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

That's a lot of cash spent to buy them separately but what works is worth it! I hope to see them in a formulation one day.
                            lol Have you seen the list in my signature?

Comment

• MRSNAKE
                              MRSNAKE commented
                              Editing a comment
                              ^-^

Will these putatives (e.g. P83, P86, P96) serve to add as an additional layer to your signature scent. Right now, I'm using Xist BW and I was just wondering if I could add them into my signature.

Comment

Xps9612.5 works great with evolve. At a 2.1 ratio. Sexual but also comfort
                              Pheromone XS
                              Oil: evolve, xist
                              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                                Scottie, would you say the same thing could work between xsp83 and A1?

Shiba Neither xsp96 nor xsp86 will directly contribute to resetting. They can do so indirectly by adding to Xist's "Whole New You" vibe. This is an exaggeration but these two putatives would probably cause the girl to see you with that "prince charming" slow-mo glow. But if you're trying to reset, they will question what they're feeling and be skeptical of it. If they're intrigued enough, they'll watch you over the next encounters to ensure it's not just a one-day fluke (hence why Xist requires multiple exposures).
                                Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                                Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                                Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                                AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                                LAL: Nude Alpha
                                Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Xps96 is more of an enhancement to none products like evolve I've found
                                  Pheromone XS
                                  Oil: evolve, xist
                                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X