yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS145 testin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS145 testin

Oh it was unscripted ???? has a bit of a smell to it I covered with Joop Homme successfully ????

Comment

When testing something new it's best to start solo before adding other elements. It will be easier to ascertain what xs145 does. It's quite possible that xsp86 is a great supplement to that blend, as it is with many, but it won't give you a clear picture of it's true nature.

Comment

Thank you Scottie , I will give it a few solo runs now to see. The XSP86 is a habit thing

Comment

Understandable

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

How old is the OP who is so interested in teenage girls? I ask because this sounds so creepy.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I'm not sure I understand this weak in the knees thing. Certainly a pronounced type of hit. Submissive dreamy and adoration. Makes me feel a bit overpowered but it doesn't bother rockstars so. They usually are embarrassed of themselves the next time I see them. Still learning how to fix that with them so they are ok.

Comment

• Isis
                      Isis commented
                      Editing a comment
                      How considerate of you Muestereate

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X