yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androstadienone on her, what would happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Androstadienone on her, what would happen?

Just a thought, there is this girl I work with, we are friends and I am wondering what would happen if when I see her (we usually hug hello) I casually placed a drop (maybe 25mcg - 50mcg) on A1 on her. Would the effects of dienone be attributed to me? what effects could be expected?

Just curious

My first question is why would you want to apply to her instead of yourself? What do you hope to accomplish by doing this?

Second, how exactly do you plan to accomplish this? Are you going to apply a drop to your finger or palm and just wait around until she shows up? Unless you hold your hand palm up you're going to lose that drop. If you approach her in such a manner wouldn't that seem a bit odd and suspicious? If you make it so far as to actually apply it I'm pretty sure she would feel it on her skin. How do you plan to explain any of this to her if she asks questions?

Unless you apply to yourself she won't attribute anything to just you. She is likely to have a generalized reaction. Take mood elevation for example. She is more likely to just think hmmmm I'm feeling good today vs hmmmm I feel good whenever I'm around you. Women exposed to A1 tend to rate men as more attractive. Unless you are the source of that reaction she could have that experience with any random guy and not just you.

There are a number of other possible reactions. A1 has been discussed a lot on this forum. Try doing a search and you will find your answers.

Comment

There are times I think cohesion should be made into a self-defense spray.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        There are times I think cohesion should be made into a self-defense spray.
        I agree with this, I was just joking with a friend about making a teddy bear coating it with cohesion and giving it to his wife. That specific time of the month I always get summoned out for drinks or dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
          My first question is why would you want to apply to her instead of yourself? What do you hope to accomplish by doing this?

Second, how exactly do you plan to accomplish this? Are you going to apply a drop to your finger or palm and just wait around until she shows up? Unless you hold your hand palm up you're going to lose that drop. If you approach her in such a manner wouldn't that seem a bit odd and suspicious? If you make it so far as to actually apply it I'm pretty sure she would feel it on her skin. How do you plan to explain any of this to her if she asks questions?

Unless you apply to yourself she won't attribute anything to just you. She is likely to have a generalized reaction. Take mood elevation for example. She is more likely to just think hmmmm I'm feeling good today vs hmmmm I feel good whenever I'm around you. Women exposed to A1 tend to rate men as more attractive. Unless you are the source of that reaction she could have that experience with any random guy and not just you.

There are a number of other possible reactions. A1 has been discussed a lot on this forum. Try doing a search and you will find your answers.
          This would be easy for me we already hug when we say hello a dab on the finger could easily touch her shirt or hair.

the point would be to avoid A1 self effects and to have her with constant exposure. I guess on a date that would work but as you say no way to link it to me so in group settings she could even attribute it to somebody else.

maybe when we say goodbye to leave her with the feeling???? Works if she goes straight home but not if she sees somebody else hmmm...

to many variables...

thanks guya

Comment

Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post

I agree with this, I was just joking with a friend about making a teddy bear coating it with cohesion and giving it to his wife. That specific time of the month I always get summoned out for drinks or dinner.
            Isisnt a1 supposed to convert to A-nol then E-none over time.

I did spray a stuffed animal with half a spray of mx3 for a friend, she did say she sleeps with it sometimes.

Comment

I'd like to know where this idea that Anol converts to Enone came from. It's been perpetuated for years without anyone ever providing any scientific proof. Based on the research that I have read Androstadienone is converted to Androstenone then to Alpha Androstenol and then to it's isomer Beta Androstenol via aerobic corynebacterial. Androstenone is actually the intermediary between Androstadienone and the Nols.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                Prettyrickyboi commented
                Editing a comment
                that's a pretty cool fact.

• Scottie2Hottie
                Scottie2Hottie commented
                Editing a comment
                Wait til you read about my research on the subject of copulins. lol

Yeah, that breakdown order has me suspicious of this Dial Magnetic I've been using. I'm wondering if it's breaking down to enone. It does not rinse well. I'm hoping this may be the reason I'm having trouble with XS products so far.

Switch back to bar soap and I might even buy a bottle of surgical scrub to slow down the decomp. It was good to learn the other day that it was a regular type of bacteria and not fungus or yeasts on the skin. Smelling like a salad from a vinegar bath isn't something I think is going to give me many hits either. I have done the surgical scrub before and I think it messed my regular signature up real bad also.

I had to take an antibiotic and an antifungal for a couple months and women would barely come near me despite any possible BO being KILLED dead. Skin flora is weird stuff I didn't even know I had, let alone something I would think would make me attractive to the opposite sex.
              Last edited by Muestereate; 08-05-2018, 05:09 AM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X