yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xsp82

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post

I hate that almost everything that isn't a sexual burns off so quick. I need long lasting oddossey and p96
    Are you using Diffusion Tech to prologue your molecules like XSP96? Single molecules do not included DT.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

Are you using Diffusion Tech to prologue your molecules like XSP96? Single molecules do not included DT.
      I don't think I am. Are you thinking like the cover scents? I have the pepper one.

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateMarshmallow View Post
        Devin1Neil I am a guy, using was a bit off, was quiet, but temps were 107?, much hotter in the car, it seemed to burn off in 2 hours, will try again late...

CM
        We just got a day yesterday that wasn't sweltering It's nice to know my pheros didn't burn off on the commute to work for a change
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post

I don't think I am. Are you thinking like the cover scents? I have the pepper one.
          No, Diffusion Tech is not he scents. Diffusion Tech is for prolonging the effect of pheromones.
          See the link below.

Comment

No, Diffusion Tech is not he scents. Diffusion Tech is for prolonging the effect of pheromones.
            See the link below.
            https://pheromonexs.com/pheromone-di...scription=true
            I thought this too, but it seems it is for lifting and diffusion, not plolonging:
            https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...ion-technology
            I still use DT in all my singles, xsrs and xsps.
            Perhaps it helps longevity by lifting and diffusing heavier molecules?
            I haven't had any difficulty with longevity, but I always wear with cover scents that have their own fixatives or could be I use a lot of oil pheromones? (DPG is a pretty good fixative. Could these fixatives transfer to the singles, xsps & xsrs because I wear them together?). But that wouldn't explain all my putatives and research molecules performing so well... they're all sprays!
            Until I re-read the site and SteveOs post, I thought DT did both (diffuse and prolong). There has to be something to it though, I can't believe I placebo hits for hours, day after day...
            Happy to hear anyone's thoughts...

XSteveO ???

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
              Prettyrickyboi commented
              Editing a comment
              I always thought it was for prolonging. I also always thought it was good for making your molecules last 6-8 hours. I think Scottie when he was around believed the same.

?I always thought it was for prolonging. I also always thought it was good for making your molecules last 6-8 hours. I think Scottie when he was around believed the same.??????
            He did!
            So did I.
            Scottie said he got hours more out of his xsp and other singles. I've DT'd everything I ever got, (single, xsr, xsp), from XS. He wasn't a phero novice so I doubt he was mistaken.
            I haven't noticed any of my singles failing after a couple/few hours. I've used my Enone single prior to DT and it was fine, but it was mixed with other singles that were DT'd - and I have almost all my singles in oil (DPG) so maybe the oil was the key for longevity?
            There are a few thoughts I have.
            - Whatever is used in the base for the sprays and oils already has some kind of fixative?
            - DT has fixative properties, even though the main purposed is diffusion?
            - We're all incredibly awesome phero free and have been fooling ourselves for hours about hits, blaming pheros instead of accepting how amazing we simply are...

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
              Prettyrickyboi commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey, take a look into Hedione. I'm not the like Scottie and you...but if someone told me to guess the diffusion tech. I'd say Hedione and Glycerin.

Hey, take a look into Hedione. I'm not the like Scottie and you...but if someone told me to guess the diffusion tech. I'd say Hedione and Glycerin.
            Hmm, I don't think so. DT has no distinguishable scent of hedione (I have hedione and hedione hc from firmenich). Buuuut, it occures to me that while I don't know what DT is, it may be that the carrier, (if it is diluted in a carrier), is a fixative or has fixative properties...

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
              Prettyrickyboi commented
              Editing a comment
              So wise, I shall to listen and learn lol.

Hedione is a very green scent and will smell of dried hay when sitting for prolonged periods. I tested Hedione and wrote about it in the smell category a while back. Its not in DT.

We also do not add DT to any singles like Research molecules, Putative Alternatives or anything like that. I've always felt that would throw you off if you didn't understand the nuances of the molecule itself. The blends last a long time because of the way they are formulated. Its a proprietary process that adds longevity to all molecules so the continue to sync up at the end of the blends life cycle so you don't get all the heavier molecules with none of the lighter. One I first began formulating my own blends from crystals I made a mistake and rather than restarting went with it and as it turns out it was a game-changer.

Diffusion Tech is as NuTrix says. It helps lift the molecules off the skin dispersing them evenly into the atmosphere to help create a larger cloud signature. Prolonging their life, prolonging their availability is fixative. It keeps them adhering to the skin for a longer period of time. The mistake I had made, now very much a part of what we do here takes care of this for us, but in a weird kind of way. It binds to the lighter molecules lengthening the exposure while our DT helps elevates the heavier molecules like enone off the skin to create a symbiotic experience.

Diffusion Tech was created by myself and a close associate who works at large fragrance manufacturer. It took a very long time and a lot of patience. We learned a million ways not to do it. The original DT used to cause the blends to yellow over time. That was a surprise!

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

And - BOOM!

There we have it!

The answer is....

XSteveO 's MAGIC!

Comment

• XSteveO
                XSteveO commented
                Editing a comment
                LOL yes magic

True that.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Comment

LOL.

Awesome Thanks XSteveO

It appears SteveO is trying to say 'Slow down there buddy, its not that simple..its way more complicated and deserving than that'
                  Thanks

Comment

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
                    ​

Comment

I don't recall feeling aggression for my part so far.
                      I do recall noticing my eyes, face and hair were "pretty".
                      On a day I wore 2 sprays, lil Nu and I were tousling about being silly and she just stopped and sat back and announced, "your eyes!" I was all like what? What about my eyes? Is there something wrong with my eyes? Because she seemed so taken aback. "Your eyes mommy! They're so pretty! They're green!" As though she had never noticed my eyes before
                      Other than that, which was a little stunning, I haven't gotten to wear it around the Mr, but will report back when I do.
                      I don't find P86 the same but I haven't identified enough about p82 yet. I'm finding p82 more sensory but apparently visual perception is certainly part of it. But is it truly beautifying or just that we're noticing details that were always there?
                      Teheee, an appreciator/beautifier?

Comment

I want to try this out so bad

Comment

Yes this really sounds like something I will add to my order next time, def seems more interesting (and ego boosting!) than P86. I take it your eyes really change, not just your perception of them? With P86 its just beautification in general with smiles, stares and waveing from younger women, but this sounds so specific as to the eyes. Haha children are wonderful with their honest and direct comments, you learn so much about yourself when you talk to children often
                          Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                          ​

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                            Yes this really sounds like something I will add to my order next time, def seems more interesting (and ego boosting!) than P86. I take it your eyes really change, not just your perception of them? With P86 its just beautification in general with smiles, stares and waveing from younger women, but this sounds so specific as to the eyes. Haha children are wonderful with their honest and direct comments, you learn so much about yourself when you talk to children often
                            Only in pupil dilation.
                            I mean, my eyes have always been green, lol, for whatever reason she zeroed in on them.
                            Did they appear shinier? Greener?
                            Or was her perception changed, as in, Wow, by the way, aren't eyes so cool?! (Everything is a discovery, or rediscovery, for a toddler).
                            Something stood out to her enough to stop her in her tracks. Too bad she can't articulate more

Comment

Haha I think she was quite eloquent, no problem getting the message there
                              ​

Comment

The problem with having so many things is continuing to get proper testing done, lol.
                                I am going to throw on 2 sprays of xsp82 solo this morning and then add what I've been wearing again the last 3 days:

10.9/10.19 I wore x2 Goddess & 2x Celebrity. Great status, fun, flirty combo. Approachable with WOW factor included.

10.11.19 the above plus x2 xsp82:

Selfies
                                Elevated mood more noticable. Felt more emotionally connected interacting with others due at least in part by how emotionally connected their interactions with me were. Really drawn to eye contact. Others eyes seemed shinier, more intense, sparkly/alive.

Others
                                Magnetic quality - interactions had intense/almost earnest eye contact. Body language, people turned full body toward me, intense focus/interest. People I encountered were more drawn to me physically, i.e., standing closer, lingering near longer. Others opened me more readily for conversation. The Goddess/Celebrity combo is approachable, but more often I have to be inviting as well, i.e., eye contact, smile, initiating conversation. With the addition of xsp82 others didn't "need" the invitation and were eager to engage. (Oooo! Is this molecule IN Engage? Just a random thought...)

So I will start the morning out with xsp82 at x2 and be adding the Goddess/Celebrity combo later, may or may not re-apply the xsp82.
                                Environment
                                Home with family in the morning, indoors.
                                Out in the wild, crisp fall day outdoors, at a wine festival later with extended family, friends and other wine lovers and foodies!

Comment

Update from 10.12.19
                                  Mr seemed positively affected, but there was a rough patch where he was suffering from "the hangries", but recovered more quickly than normal and even joked about it So even his low blood sugar didn't dampen his mood for long...of course, we made sure he got food too, lol!
                                  We were both very affectionate with each other and on the drive to the festival we giggle quite a bit as lil Nu sang made up songs to herself and for us, All. The. Way. There.
                                  We met a group of family and friends there and that's where I added the Goddess & Celebrity.
                                  So for xsp82, it definately improved moods. I had good energy throughout the day in spite of getting up early, though I'll have to test more to see if that's a regular occurrence.
                                  There was more notable interaction with some from our group than before, but I had more than xsp82 on at that point so what was xsp82 would be my personal speculations only - like more eye contact, social inclusion into the group and communication.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X