yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

layering Xist, evolve and taboo sprays.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scottie2Hottiecbrn

Comment

it doesn't just depend on your demeanor. it depends on you. I have a dark past and haven't always been the best of people. I am now trying to be. before using pheremones I saw that if I didn't keep myself in a positive mood people would realize this about me. even if I'm not being a bad person or have no intention of doing so. I've had some good results with brute but at other times it seems like it takes me back to being the type of person I'm trying not to be and others can sense it. that is why I was hesitant about brute(I already had an idea of what it was before hand). I would say experiment with it outside work in a situation that you can walk away from and not worry about later. it might work better for you than me.

Comment

Bosrel My demeanor is the same with or without DA. I'm very confident and that shows in both my body language and manner of speech. I really project my voice when I speak. That may have something to do with my past of public speaking. I deal with all manner of people every day. That being the case I don't necessarily interact with everyone the same way. It's really a case by case situation. But in general I'm outgoing and upbeat. I'm known for being a sarcastic smartass and very ornery. People love me. Those who know me aren't taken aback by DA. It still reflects my level of confidence. The only ones who seem intimidated are those who don't know me.

Comment

I have most of the same traits. I am confident, speak well and am damn good at what I do. however, I've seen that when you come across certain people who feel like the like they are something special but are far from it, they rebel more and cause problems more with brute. It probably has to do with my line of work too.

Comment

Originally posted by cbrn View Post
            I have most of the same traits. I am confident, speak well and am damn good at what I do. however, I've seen that when you come across certain people who feel like the like they are something special but are far from it, they rebel more and cause problems more with brute. It probably has to do with my line of work too.
            Yes I encounter people like that too. In most cases they are people who feel inferior and over compensate. Also there are those who simply don't deal well with authority figures. In either case, because you are expressing a superior phero signature and are congruent, they resent you. That's their issue, not mine. Some will try to push back but I remain firm and don't back down. Most will fall in line. Some will grumble but won't push it.

There's an interesting phenomenon that I've noticed over the years. Guys that I would consider true alphas tend to see you as an equal. They are confident in themselves and have nothing to prove. Many many times I've experienced these types acknowledge you and give you a nod. I've even had situations where an alpha type has acted submissive to me. It is pretty rare but it can happen. To me a true alpha doesn't need to prove himself. Everyone knows he's an alpha. The ones who give you trouble are wannabe alphas. In reality they are betas. They suffer from an inferiority complex and have something to prove. Not once I have I ever had one not back down if you stand firm. What pisses them off the most is when you simply ignore them and don't give them attention. Attention is what they're after anyway. These types may be the "alpha" among their circle of friends but they are still a beta. The term I use for them is alpha-beta. When they are with their friends they can be particularly troublesome. They feel the need to show off to prove to them that they truly are an alpha. It's all an act. I've never actually seen one try to stand up to a true alpha. Wearing an alpha blend and not being congruent can leave you susceptible to shit testing tho. If it's alpha-beta vs alpha-beta then there's probably going to be a conflict. In most cases it just amounts to talking shit and posturing. Again it's just act. They have to put on a good show for their friends. Now if there is alcohol involved it's quite possible that there could be a fight.

I had an outrageous experience once while wearing A314 and NPA. I had on an insane amount of NPA. To say it was an OD is an understatement. But the point of the experiment was to see what would happen in the case of a serious OD. You could feel the tension in the bar. It was palpable. As the drinks flowed you could feel the tension building. Eventually a massive bar room brawl broke out. There were people fighting everywhere. I've been in a few bar room brawls before but had never seen anything like this. It was insane. Now here's the interesting part. Although there were people fighting all around me I ignored the melee and focused on the girl sitting at the bar next to me. Not a single person fucked with me. She sat there in amazement and was like WTF. I just shrugged and said let's get out of here before the cops show up. It was the perfect opportunity to isolate her and get her back to my place. I told her to stick close to me as we calmly made our way thru the mayhem. Not only did no one touch me but many actually got out of the way for us then went back to fighting. Now I wouldn't recommend trying this experiment but it was a very interesting experience nonetheless.

Comment

I've always gotten along with REAL alphas(there are a lot of fake one out there). I don't back down from the alpha wannabes either but winning them over is how I separate them from their money. they already feel intimidated enough over that fact that I'm good at the things I do and make them look like shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Yes I encounter people like that too. In most cases they are people who feel inferior and over compensate. Also there are those who simply don't deal well with authority figures. In either case, because you are expressing a superior phero signature and are congruent, they resent you. That's their issue, not mine. Some will try to push back but I remain firm and don't back down. Most will fall in line. Some will grumble but won't push it.

There's an interesting phenomenon that I've noticed over the years. Guys that I would consider true alphas tend to see you as an equal. They are confident in themselves and have nothing to prove. Many many times I've experienced these types acknowledge you and give you a nod. I've even had situations where an alpha type has acted submissive to me. It is pretty rare but it can happen. To me a true alpha doesn't need to prove himself. Everyone knows he's an alpha. The ones who give you trouble are wannabe alphas. In reality they are betas. They suffer from an inferiority complex and have something to prove. Not once I have I ever had one not back down if you stand firm. What pisses them off the most is when you simply ignore them and don't give them attention. Attention is what they're after anyway. These types may be the "alpha" among their circle of friends but they are still a beta. The term I use for them is alpha-beta. When they are with their friends they can be particularly troublesome. They feel the need to show off to prove to them that they truly are an alpha. It's all an act. I've never actually seen one try to stand up to a true alpha. Wearing an alpha blend and not being congruent can leave you susceptible to shit testing tho. If it's alpha-beta vs alpha-beta then there's probably going to be a conflict. In most cases it just amounts to talking shit and posturing. Again it's just act. They have to put on a good show for their friends. Now if there is alcohol involved it's quite possible that there could be a fight.

I had an outrageous experience once while wearing A314 and NPA. I had on an insane amount of NPA. To say it was an OD is an understatement. But the point of the experiment was to see what would happen in the case of a serious OD. You could feel the tension in the bar. It was palpable. As the drinks flowed you could feel the tension building. Eventually a massive bar room brawl broke out. There were people fighting everywhere. I've been in a few bar room brawls before but had never seen anything like this. It was insane. Now here's the interesting part. Although there were people fighting all around me I ignored the melee and focused on the girl sitting at the bar next to me. Not a single person fucked with me. She sat there in amazement and was like WTF. I just shrugged and said let's get out of here before the cops show up. It was the perfect opportunity to isolate her and get her back to my place. I told her to stick close to me as we calmly made our way thru the mayhem. Not only did no one touch me but many actually got out of the way for us then went back to fighting. Now I wouldn't recommend trying this experiment but it was a very interesting experience nonetheless.
                OMG that's hilarious I would live to just go to a random place and dump.a bunch of money is and watch all the Carnage from afar
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X