yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

layering Xist, evolve and taboo sprays.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• layering Xist, evolve and taboo sprays.

I was wondering what advice some of the more experienced users could give on layering these sprays together. what order, how many sprays of each, etc. I've been experimenting with them and seem to get different results. just wanted to see what others have to say so I can get the best use from them. only Xist has a cover scent. I got the other two unscented.

Can you explain the kind of results you've been getting?

Comment

there have been times where it seemed to have less effect. times where it seemed to have more. even times where it had a negative effect. for example, yesterday I did two sprays of evolve, three sprays of Xist then two sprays of taboo. I got some pretty positive and obvious reactions. women seeming more interested and flirty of course but also other men being extremely friendly. today I did it with Xist first, evolve second, and taboo last in the same amounts. at first some people were kind of friendly but as I interacted with more people I noticed quite a few being almost resentful and turned off. a couple women acted as though I was making unwanted advances even though I wasn't making any advances of any type.

Comment

The order in which you apply shouldn't matter. The individual molecules should diffuse at the same rate regardless. Were you interacting with the same people on both occasions? If you were it might mean something. Otherwise they were just random reactions. Different people react differently to pheros. How long after initial application of Evolve did people begin to act negatively? Evolve starts out social but turns sexual after a few hours. If your encounter with these people was towards the end of your application then the socials would have dissipated and turned sexual. Enone is a highly sexual molecule. I heard it once described as walking around with you dick hanging out. It says I'm a highly sexual man and I'm ready for sex. This can be off putting to some people. I think you should consider lowering the Evolve to one spray. That's what SteveO recommends.

Comment

I understand evolve turns sexual later. yesterday however no one was put off by it. the reactions actually got better toward the end. I am normally interacting with different people all the time though. do you know how long it takes for evolve to change from social to sexual?

Comment

Based on people's experiences most estimate about 3 hrs or so. Since the change in reactions wasn't with the exact same people it was most likely the people who were the cause of different reactions and not the pheros. Had it been with the exact same people in the same environment we might be able to attribute it the app difference .

Comment

Does xist affect men as well? I heard theres some -nones in there but haven't purchased a bottle yet. Other alpha products gets me laughing batsh*t crazy when men try to shit test me and assert themselves. Quite amusing and easy to call out.

Comment

Comment

so far I have not noticed any self effects from Xist and have used that one the most so far(on my second bottle now). evolve however I have noticed some self effects. especially when using more than one spray. today I went back to one spray of evolve and also added a couple sprays of dominant ascend. so far I like the results.

Comment

I second that XiSt isn't an alpha product. Yes it has Enone and Rone but not in the amounts that you would find in Ascend or Evolve.

Comment

Originally posted by cbrn View Post
                      so far I have not noticed any self effects from Xist and have used that one the most so far(on my second bottle now). evolve however I have noticed some self effects. especially when using more than one spray. today I went back to one spray of evolve and also added a couple sprays of dominant ascend. so far I like the results.
                      You won't notice selfies like with Ascend or Evolve. What I mean is not in that manner. One thing to be aware of with XiSt is that it's a two way street. Just as a woman can imprint on you so can you imprint on them. That is the manner in which you will experience selfies.

Dominant Ascend is good stuff. My go to lately has been Dominant Ascend/Brute. It's been a lot of fun. It's a love you or hate you combo. I probably should chronical it more in my journal. I've gotten lazy about that.

Comment

ya, this is my second day using dominant ascend with this combo. the results have been amazing. a week ago I tried a brute+evolve+cohesion combo and noticed the love or hate effect you are talking about. some hate it and keep a distance but the ones who love it are REALLY into you.

Comment

Try DA and Brute. You'll feel like a boss. People are very compliant and the hits from women can be crazy.

Comment

I plan to try it in the next few days. I don't want to play around with brute at work

Comment

I wear DA and Brute at work all the time. I interact with 100s of people every day. It's a great testing ground.

Comment

yes, work is my main testing ground for the same reason. I would just like to experiment with it outside work more first. just to be safe. I will be testing it tomorrow and the next day. how many sprays of brute do you recommend?

Comment

I use 2 sprays of Brute.

Comment

I thought I would post my results here in case anyone might be interested. yesterday I used a combo of dominant ascend, brute and taboo. the results were not good. It was extremely off setting and offensive to some(about 80 percent of them). brute, as it's been said, is not for everyone. maybe it's because already have an asshole side. by the end of the day whether it be because of the interactions I had with people or the brute itself, I was in a very angry and aggressive mood. I can already say with confidence this would not be the case with everyone though. I have problems with anger and aggression sometimes for reasons I will not mention. on a positive note though, today I tried a combo of dominant ascend, taboo and a few sprays of a love boat sample. I like the effect it had on the women I interacted with.

Comment

Interesting. I love the DA/Brute combo. It suits me well. I rarely have negative interactions with people and I deal with 100s of people a day. I get good reactions from women. Even with the teen girls they aren't intimidated. Most show signs of attraction.

Comment

reactions from the women were the plus side. I would walk into a room full of people and the young women in the room would just turn, stare and almost drool because they could sense my presence. they are a minority and how much money I make depends on how people feel toward me. it could also be me as I said before. brute is not for everyone as it has been said. I'm already rough around the edges without brute. just because of the things I've been through and still have to go through at times.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X