yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromone care products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromone care products

We all know about xsSwim. However what products would you like to see enhanced with pheros? Other than the obvious perfume/oils that is.

while I can see a few technical issues with ideas such as phero-moisturiser or phero-shampoo. It doesn't stop me wondering about what kind of products would be handy in phero-form.

What do you guys think?

Comment

Clearly not a very good product.

Comment

dial magnetic works, but it's a bit clunky and hard to use scientifically lol. it's just pure a-1, and you can't really measure how much you're using. since it's pure a-1, it doesn't require dose titration but it's not very custom either. but it works.

Comment

Makes a bit more sense I guess.

Comment

I prefer to keep my pheros and my personal care products separate. I like having control over dosing. With shower gel, shampoo or moisturizer you never know what you're getting. With the exception of moisturizer most of your pheros are going down the drain. Seems wasteful.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie agreed. At the same time I still find it an interesting concept.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                I prefer to keep my pheros and my personal care products separate. I like having control over dosing. With shower gel, shampoo or moisturizer you never know what you're getting. With the exception of moisturizer most of your pheros are going down the drain. Seems wasteful.
                I agree. This is why I didn't use Xswim as often as I wanted to. I just felt I wanted to be in control of WHAT types of pheromones and WHEN I wear them/who I'm exposing them to.
                PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                PXS
                Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                AD
                AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

There's a company that sells pheromone spiked hair care products. I was mildly interested but I don't wash my hair everyday and wouldn't want residual affecting what I choose to wear next day.

Comment

Isis from what I know, pheromones are VERY effective on hair. But as a drawback, they're extremely hard to get off of the hair.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X