yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Custom Blends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Blends

Has anyone ever ordered a custom blend? If so please share your experiences. I'm considering ordering one but the whole thing makes me a bit anxious.

Last edited by Delight; 05-29-2018, 06:09 AM.

Comment

I struggle wording things.

Comment

I only used status booster two or three times. It seemed to magnify the effects that the blends were producing. It also magnified the emotions that I was feeling at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Delight View Post
          I only used status booster two or three times. It seemed to magnify the effects that the blends were producing. It also magnified the emotions that I was feeling at the time.
          That seems to confirm what others have reported.

I've used some of the custom blenda and been quite pleased. Idk what there is to be anxious about. These mixes were developed at the behest of those who couldn't quite find what they needed in the regular line up or as a result of extensive user testing. Just because they are a niche product doesn't mean they aren't effective.

Comment

That's true. I'm not sure whether it's likely to devise the blend I need but I think I'm going to take a deep breath. Word what I want and go from there.

Comment

I think I misunderstood. I was under the impression that you planned to buy one of the existing custom blends. I have no idea if they will create something for you or not. Can't hurt to ask.

Comment

Oh I've no problem using the existing ones. I love trying new ones out so it's just more fun research for me

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X