yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Want to do an social experiment with mones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to do an social experiment with mones

Hey guys

In next month I will be going back to Greece to work in hospitality again, mainly as a waiter and a semi sommalier.
    I have an idea this time around to activly use pheromamones, since hospitality work is a good experimenting ground for pheromamone mixes.

Im gonna work in a restaurant in a busting resort town, the management activly encourages us to be open and chatty with the clients, so the atmoshere is very free. So far the idea is to use social mones for general everyday work use. Do you guys have any recomendations with pheramones who would be better for a work/social type of envarioment ?

I have an idea for Ascent and Taboo so far, for social enhancement, what are your suggestions ?

Vibe

Comment

Did not consider that one, could be interesting, big thx

Comment

It's highly underrated but an excellent social blend. At higher doses it creates a fun party like atmosphere.

Comment

I work in a service driven job and loveboat is great. It increases my tips. Not sure how it would work as a waiter, the setting I work in is more intimate

Comment

My husband gets great social results with A1.

Comment

The good thing is that since I worked there last season, I petty much know on what to expect, both the atmosphere and working environment.

The Basic working premise: It is a greek style restaurant in the middle of night club/resort town. A very popular place, always full whem its the high season. The age varies a lot, from 20-45, so there is a wide age range. In a typical greek style, the service is based more on comminacation, chit chat, rather profesional service( greeks be greeks ), thus there are possibilities on a more one-on-one encounter with the guests. I remember a time when I was chatting with 2 Polish girls for a couple of hours ( I did not use any pheramones then). The management activly encourages to talk with guests, so its a good oppertunity to test out as much as possible.

The main Goal: The main objective for now is to get some pheromones for enhancing social performace/charisma ( to increase the amount of tips that you can get from guests, social performce does do its magic). I already have Xist and Evolve, but they are more suited for a bar/nightclub scene, thus a social enhancer I think woud be more suited to the task at hand.

Ps. I did a bit more clarification, so its easier to understand the setting and the goal of using pheramones. In my previus post I forgot to clarify the intent for using specific mixes.

Comment

i would suggest getting cohesion and vibe for your current arsenal of mones!
                Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Xist works well amongst social environments in my experience. While it is more of a "romantic" vibe mone, I have gotten positive social feedback from both women and men while wearing it at work. It has a lot of mones that facilitate social conversations.
                  PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                  PXS
                  Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                  Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                  Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                  AD
                  AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X