yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Short girl phero apliccation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short girl phero apliccation

So... I'm short. And I mean REALLY short (4'7"). Does anyone have any advice on where best to apply? I've tried variety of places in the past. While I firmly believe that in my case the higher the better, would like other people's perspective though.

Neck/forearms.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I'd also recommend forearms, wrist, it might be helpful to gesticulate when you talk.
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

I used to apply some to the top of my head which worked. I'm just not sure whether pheromonexs products agree with that method as I found that with some brands it just didn't work

Comment

In the instructions lpmp includes in the box, it says something about not spray copulins above the neck as it can give off the impression of being unclean ha ha.
          If spraying over the head gave you results, then I'd stick to that method, hopefully it's not difficult to get out of your hair cos, I def had residual pheromone scent on my laundry even though I didn't apply the pheromones to the clothing.
          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Hair application can definitely lead to build up. It's hard to get out. Shampoo by design is a very gentle cleaning agent. If you do apply to your hair I would recommend waiting a few days before reapplying.

Comment

These are the good places for you.
              Neck,
              Wrist (if you are sure there won't be any wash hand attempts),
              Back of the ears,
              Top of the shoulders (under the strap).

Comment

Scottie2Hottie yeah. Buildup is an issue which is why uncles I have a "stable base" product I no longer do the hair application.

Falvinski thanks a lot. Sadly wrists I need to be careful with as support workers need to wash hands hell of a lot.

Comment

Plus alcohol products can dry the heck out of your hair! And yes, anything stinky, sticks the stinky to your hair. Only a clarifying shampoo usually gets it out the first try, but not always. I would never recommend using a clarifying shampoo everyday either

If your hair is short, the back of your neck would be good. Also neck, collar bone, between "the girls", forearms/wrists if exposed.

ETA I have sprayed knit washable hats with success...
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I usually have a nice spray to da tatas with good success. I have long hair so back of my neck isn't a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
                      I usually have a nice spray to da tatas with good success. I have long hair so back of my neck isn't a good one.
                      You mean....... on the convex surface of the mamary glands, inside the concave fabric plates to which the straps that I mentioned holds?

Comment

• SecretV
                        SecretV commented
                        Editing a comment
                        haha usually above my medieval torture device

• Falvinski
                        Falvinski commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yaa... yes.. that. ????

Last edited by Delight; 05-14-2018, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Hmm I don't really guy how your height really affects anything if smell travels. Maybe I just don't understand.

Comment

If you spray a scent on your ankle will it reach your target as effectively as if you sprayed it on your neck?

Comment

The mones from XS have a pretty far throw, I think it should hit your target fine if he's standing right next to you. If he's standing further than that, other factors like wind, enclosed spaces, air flow etc can affect this as well . I don't think a height difference would dramatically alter your hits, but I could be wrong. Only one way to find out!

Comment

Sasquatch and I are usually in close proximity. I think temptress hits him even when I'm in my bedroom and he's in his (unless we're asleep the door is always open and bedrooms are right next to each other).

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X