yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Question for the guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for the guys

Can you tell us anything about how female products affect you if worn by a female?

As far as I know I've never been exposed to a woman wearing pheros. Sorry wish I could help.

Comment

Me neither.

Comment

eternitys_child has but it's been quite awhile since he's been online.

Comment

Oh yes, i was trying to remember the same. Him and his female roommate were experimenting pheros on eachother. There are events reported in his Journal Hr department hits and results

Comment

eternitys_child where art thou?
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I'll have a look at the journal. Just thought it would be good to hear male experiences. Thinking about it though... I've not really experienced the receiving end of pheros either other than an old close friend of mine.

Comment

Cohesion for women caused a very crushy lovey dovey effect on me. I felt infatuated with her, and didn't want to stop touching her. Felt like she belonged wrapped inside my arms at all times, and her head belonged on my head. When she and I both wore Glace, we were laughing our asses off at silly stuff.

Comment

Hmm. That does sound good however I am slightly concerned about dienone

Comment

Comment

Sounds like a good time to sit with a notepad .

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                        Cohesion for women caused a very crushy lovey dovey effect on me. I felt infatuated with her, and didn't want to stop touching her. Felt like she belonged wrapped inside my arms at all times, and her head belonged on my head. When she and I both wore Glace, we were laughing our asses off at silly stuff.
                        Was this with someone you were dating/intimate with? Or the roommate Falvinski mentioned

Comment

• SecretV
                          SecretV commented
                          Editing a comment
                          very good question.

• eternitys_child
                          eternitys_child commented
                          Editing a comment
                          the target in question was both, during this point in time.

• SecretV
                          SecretV commented
                          Editing a comment
                          thank you.

I don't think I've ever been around a woman with pheros.

There are distinct times that I've been around women and couldn't understand why I was attracted to them...it would be pretty cool if it was pheros..for my psyche's sake I sure would hope it was pheros. lol

Comment

This may not be exactly what you're thinking of, but I've had a lot of "imprinting" when I wear Xist around my wife. Even though I'm the one wearing it, it causes me to become even more emotionally attached to her. So I imagine if she was the one who wore it, I would have the same effect. Hope that helps a little
                          PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                          PXS
                          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                          Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                          AD
                          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X