yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Race/ethnicity and pheromones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race/ethnicity and pheromones

Reading through the forum i see mentions of the race or ethniticity and what pheromones are appropriate. It seems like it is something that is understood without being spelled out. What are the theories concerning this?
    Thanks!

Actually, if an expert could make a post and have it be a sticky on this whole idea (or link a page of an article on this subject), I wouldn't mind the read either.

Basically, depending on your race, you may have to use more pheromone spray/drops to get a desired effect. Subsequently, target races may need more or less of a certain pheromone to "notice" an effect on them.

Comment

I have noticed that I will need to put 50% to 100% more of the spray to get noticed if I am using single (like evole, xist, exotica is actually up to 3 times the amount) but when combined the sprays come down to 1/2 to a full spray.

So maybe with singles, different ethnicities might need more.

Now when I exercise and get physically fitter, then the use or need of extra sprays tend to fall within suggested amount.

Comment

Hmm, I haven't thought about this, but that could be because I am more or less always just surrounded by white Norwegians.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I have noticed that Black women are less affected by status or cops oils. Asian women get hit like trucks though, good thing I'm Korean lol. I'm not quite sure if receptors for phermones in their nasal canals are more sensitive in Asian women. (I'm talking out of my ass. I'm clueless if those receptors even exist)

Comment

Forgot to add: I do have a close friend who's half Vietnamese and French. (Her mom is Vietnamese) and Ascend/SOB also hits her like a truck lol. On a serious note, too bad I have a girlfriend as she's a fitness model and is probably one of the most gorgeous women at my University. Meh...

Comment

Originally posted by MMj View Post
              Reading through the forum i see mentions of the race or ethniticity and what pheromones are appropriate. It seems like it is something that is understood without being spelled out. What are the theories concerning this?
              Thanks!
              Are you referring to one's own ethnicity or that of our targets?

As far as one's own ethnicity it is worth noting that the company Pheromone Treasures provides specific dosage recommendations based on the user's ethnicity. From what I've read of user reports there seems to be something to it. I can't help if this has something to do with congruency with physiological make up. Pheromones are secreted via apocrine glands. These specialized sweat glands are concentrated predominantly in certain hairy areas of the body, e.g., armpits, chest (especially areolas), perianal (between the genitals and anus) and the genitals. From what I've read Blacks have the highest concentration of apocrine glands and Asians the least. Caucasians lie somewhere in between.

Regarding the ethnicity of one's target, there are several theories. Some say that Asians don't respond well to high levels of Rone and Enone. Some say that Latinas respond well to high levels of Rone and Enone. With Caucasians it seems that results are more age dependent. But I suppose that could be said for any ethnic group. Some say that Black respond well to high Rone and Enone too. But ahan10 has reported to the contrary.

This theory about Asians is why SteveO developed Exotica. It's a specialized blend based on specific molecules and ratios/concentrations.

My personal experience supports the theory about Latinas.

Blacks seem to be a mixed bag. Lots of conflicting reports.

My personal theory is that all women respond to all pheros. How they react is culture dependent. I think this is evidenced in Asians. Westernized Asians respond pretty much the same as all Western women (based on culture). Asian nationals or Asian born women come from a more conservative culture and don't seem to respond the same way. Of course there are always exceptions to every rule as some posters here have reported. I think all women respond to power and sex appeal. I think that's universal. It's evidenced in evolution and natural selection. What they do about it is a different story.

Comment

I have visited Pherotalk as of late, and I am sad to hear Latina wasn't the greatest from PT. Alas, I shall try it regardless and hope I can find a mixture worthy of use.

Comment

I would take what you read on PheroTalk with a grain of salt.

Comment

That bad? I feel like most of the people there jump at any little thing.

Comment

I have found that specific ethnicity blends are too subtle. From my findings, conservative Asians respond better with normal blends.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X