yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

DHEAS vs P86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DHEAS vs P86

Yes both DHEAS and P86 share a beautifying effect but that's pretty much where the similarities end. P86 seems to be less complex than DHEAS.

P86 creates a sort of airbrush effect. Visual flaws and imperfections are diminished and positive physical features are amplified. It seems to create a sort of mystical almost euphoric feeling. It possessed emotional depth and can create deep subconscious imprint effect. People will remember you in a dreamy way. Women tend to be magnetized to it. It can cause an almost hypnotic, crushy type feeling. It can have a Velcro effect and women tend to crave sensual touching.

DHEAS can have a beautifying effect at higher doses (30-100 mcg) but not as pronounced as P86. Whereas P86 has an airbrush effect DHEAS has a certain "sparkle" to it probably due to its visual brightening effect. People will perceive you as younger and more attractive. It is particularly appealing to younger women because it is create arousal without intimidation. It can greatly impact your social abilities in that it strongly effects your communication skills. People will she you as charismatic and confident with a leadership quality, although not in the intimidating alpha/Rone way. People are more likely to seek you out for guidance. This effect is heightened when coupled with Bnol. It is suspected to have bonding capabilities. Like P86 is can have a magnetic effect. People will want to follow you because they like you and want to be like you. In that way it boosts social status. It has a distinct spotlight effect causing people to see you as special. This can cause a bit of an attention grabbing effect. A study at Harvard suggests that higher doses of DHEAS can reduce social rejection. That is not surprising considering what I outlined above.

Comment

Comment

I'm glad I could help.

I use both in my mixes all the time. I've never combined just those two but I don't see a problem with it. My sweet spot for P86 is 25 mcg. I get the best result from DHEAS at 40-50 mcg. I know NuTrix likes to go as high as 75 mcg. For me DHEAS loses something once I hit 60 mcg or above. YMMV

Comment

Interesting.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hahaha! I think covered it well. The high doses I wore were from experimenting with DHEAS solo, but I don't prefer to wear it singly. The effects are better synergistically in combination with other molecules, imho.

Yes, when wearing P86 I cannot tell you how many times my guy stops randomly and just says, "My gosh, you're a beautiful woman", where DHEAS is more complex in a range of emotions that someone is likely to feel towrard you. So kind of think of it as physical vs emotional. The 2 together are great, but like I've mentioned, they are much better in tandem with something else, though I haven't word just DHEAS & P86 together, so if you choose to give it a go, please report as I would be interested to see how the 2 together without the addition of anything else would play together ^_^

Be mindful, with both of these molecules - you are as likely to be affected as you are affecting others, so mentally check your own feeling while wearing ^_~
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Scottie2Hottie Thank you for the useful info.

I'd like to add from what I've read that DHEAS is also one of a fallout-killer molecules. For me personally, I'm trying to achieve a good fallout so I chose P86.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                Scottie2Hottie Thank you for the useful info.

I'd like to add from what I've read that DHEAS is also one of a fallout-killer molecules. For me personally, I'm trying to achieve a good fallout so I chose P86.
                Actually I think you mean DHEA. And on that subject no one has ever provided any evidence to support that assertion. I think it's just some yayhoos hair brained idea. Lots of foolish notions in the phero world.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Actually I think you mean DHEA. And on that subject no one has ever provided any evidence to support that assertion. I think it's just some yayhoos hair brained idea. Lots of foolish notions in the phero world.
                  I actually meant DHEAS. From my reading through many posts, both DHEA and DHEAS are what people claimed to be one of the fallout inducers.

Comment

Thank you guys! Will be playing with these. And will report back when I combine the two as I'm really curious about what that is like, if anything at all comes of it.

Nutrix, yes! An important caveat indeed of being mindful from some of the things I've been reading about them.

Comment

Originally posted by VincitQueSeVincit View Post
                      Thank you guys! Will be playing with these. And will report back when I combine the two as I'm really curious about what that is like, if anything at all comes of it.

Nutrix, yes! An important caveat indeed of being mindful from some of the things I've been reading about them.
                      I look forward to your report.

Comment

Does DHEAS reduce the depressive effects of A1 similar to the way DHEA does? I have recently been having some A1 sensitivity problems at anything above 25 mcg A1, but I would really like to be able to have 40 mcg A1 without the depressive self effects because it makes women so much easier to open when wearing high Enone or eRone blends.

Comment

Originally posted by catmand0 View Post
                          Does DHEAS reduce the depressive effects of A1 similar to the way DHEA does? I have recently been having some A1 sensitivity problems at anything above 25 mcg A1, but I would really like to be able to have 40 mcg A1 without the depressive self effects because it makes women so much easier to open when wearing high Enone or eRone blends.
                          If you're looking for mood elevation to counter A1 depression you might want to consider Rone Sulfate.

Comment

If you're looking for mood elevation to counter A1 depression you might want to consider Rone Sulfate.

Thank you, I have incorporated his into my new mix, I am about to make a thread about it.

Comment

Originally posted by catmand0 View Post

Thank you, I have incorporated his into my new mix, I am about to make a thread about it.
                              I'll be looking for it. I'm curious how it worked out for you.

Comment

I just experienced lethargy the first time I used 50mcg A1 + Imprint. Wanted to sleep even while driving. Besides Rone Sulfate which I don't have, do you think cops near my nose would help?

Comment

Is the duration of wear/"burn-off" time for putatives longer than regular pheromone blends? Or should we refresh the same times we refresh other mones?

Comment

Originally posted by VincitQueSeVincit View Post
                                    Is the duration of wear/"burn-off" time for putatives longer than regular pheromone blends? Or should we refresh the same times we refresh other mones?
                                    Unless you've added Diffusion Technology the lifespan is probably 2 hrs max. XS commercial blends all ready have it. That's why they last 6-8 hrs.

Comment

Ah YES! I was reading up on Diffusion Technology and made a note to purchase it alongside. So with that given and added to a Putative, how long do the putatives usually last? Of course that depends on different factors like heat and such, but withithout environment being a factor, do they outlast commercial blends or should we refresh at the same mark?

Comment

• NuTrix
                                        NuTrix commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Ime, they don't outlast the commercial blends. I would loosely estimate 4-6 hours with the DT. Curious to see what others have found...I refresh all at the same time though, if it's necessary.

• VincitQueSeVincit
                                        VincitQueSeVincit commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Thank you, Nutrix! ????

Yes both DHEAS and P86 share a beautifying effect but that's pretty much where the similarities end. P86 seems to be less complex than DHEAS.

P86 creates a sort of airbrush effect. Visual flaws and imperfections are diminished and positive physical features are amplified. It seems to create a sort of mystical almost euphoric feeling. It possessed emotional depth and can create deep subconscious imprint effect. People will remember you in a dreamy way. Women tend to be magnetized to it. It can cause an almost hypnotic, crushy type feeling. It can have a Velcro effect and women tend to crave sensual touching.

DHEAS can have a beautifying effect at higher doses (30-100 mcg) but not as pronounced as P86. Whereas P86 has an airbrush effect DHEAS has a certain "sparkle" to it probably due to its visual brightening effect. People will perceive you as younger and more attractive. It is particularly appealing to younger women because it is create arousal without intimidation. It can greatly impact your social abilities in that it strongly effects your communication skills. People will she you as charismatic and confident with a leadership quality, although not in the intimidating alpha/Rone way. People are more likely to seek you out for guidance. This effect is heightened when coupled with Bnol. It is suspected to have bonding capabilities. Like P86 is can have a magnetic effect. People will want to follow you because they like you and want to be like you. In that way it boosts social status. It has a distinct spotlight effect causing people to see you as special. This can cause a bit of an attention grabbing effect. A study at Harvard suggests that higher doses of DHEAS can reduce social rejection. That is not surprising considering what I outlined above.
                                      I'd love to try this, is P86 only for men, or can women use it?
                                      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X