yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

TAC (Molecule C)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAC (Molecule C)

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

As far as I know no vendor has a TAC equivalent. I don't know that anyone but Androtics knows what molecule it is. There are others here who are also looking for a TAC replacement.

Comment

Thanks for the quick answer. Too bad, I do hope they will keep the product in their line then in some form. Do you Scottie2Hottie know of any threads here in the forum that might be useful?
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

Well if you're looking for comfort, trust and closeness there are a couple of options. Cohesion + Connections or Cohesion + P96. None of those will provide the orgasm enhancement of TAC tho.

Comment

Suaviter in modo

Comment

Yes, I am one of the ones who is searching for a TAC equivalent.
            Actually just spilled the rest of my TAC oil yesterday smh.
            I've effectively spilled 75 percent of it.

I am hoping that one day soon XSteveO will make a post saying they are working on it and it is coming soon.
            That would bring a big boom of business as there are many looking for it!

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
              Yes, I am one of the ones who is searching for a TAC equivalent.
              Actually just spilled the rest of my TAC oil yesterday smh.
              I've effectively spilled 75 percent of it.

I am hoping that one day soon XSteveO will make a post saying they are working on it and it is coming soon.
              That would bring a big boom of business as there are many looking for it!
              Actually XSteveO may already be working on that. He sent an, as yet unavailable, research molecule to NuTrix that seemed to have some TAC like properties. When she described it, TAC was my first thought.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Yeah, it was my dumb self's fault.

It was 7.5, I think that's the only strength in oil. I typically do 4-5 drops.
                    60 bucks down the drain pretty much used it like 5 times smh.

If you know anyone that has some bottles I can do some trades for it.
                    One lady has 125 nanograms 30mL bottle. way to low really

Comment

Scottie P96 does sound interesting, I'll definitely add a bottle to my next order. Prettyrickboi still really annoying! I dropped a bottle of A1 a couple of years ago, the smell was quite intense and I had guests coming. Well at least the ladies in the company seemed quite well at ease...
                      I ordered two bottles of the oil 36 hours ago, look it up - there may still be some left.

Comment

Prettyrickyboi that's that hurt. It's happened to me a few times, and it's always a devastating experience

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X