yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A1 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A1 question

It's the pheros that are stinky, as I'm sure you know. So obviously a higher amount of mcg means a stronger smell and, conversely a lower mcg will smell less. The real question is what dosage do you plan to use. A dosage of 40-80 mcg is usually recommended. In order to reach you target dosage you're still applying the same amount of stinky stuff regardless of how many sprays it takes to get there. So 2 sprays of 20 mcg and 4 sprays of 10 mcg are equivalent in the end. Does that make sense?

Comment

Comment

A1 is probably not the best phero to use on men. It affects men and women differently. On women it has a calming effect, increases the attractiveness of men, creates a crushy feel and heightens tactile sensation. On men it makes them depressed and lethargic. I'm one of the lucky few who is immune to that effect. Did Love Scent market it as a male attractant? I'd be surprised if they did.

Comment

Delight

Comment

XSP86 for beautifying effects from what I hear.
            Sadly I haven't gotten my P86 quite yet.

Comment

Comment

P86 is a staple in my repertoire. It's good stuff.

Delight for the sake of those who may be reading and are contemplating Temptress could you describe the self effects you mentioned?

Comment

Last edited by Delight; 12-28-2017, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Your interpretation of Temptress seems on par with what I've read from some of the other ladies. Sounds like XSteveO has a real winner there.

Comment

Comment

Down and away isn't necessarily bad. If they go from looking forward then to the side it means not interested. Down and away signals shy attraction. They are attracted but somewhat intimidated. If you open them they will respond. As you said, you are projecting the signature of an alpha 9 or 10. What guy wouldn't love to be approached by a goddess? Make them feel comfortable and you will be fine.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X