yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSR29?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any update on this Scottie2Hottie

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
      Any update on this Scottie2Hottie
      No sorry. I only got some that one time. I've inquired but never got a reply.

Comment

Lucky you Prettyrickyboi .

Comment

This product seems promising. Well noted, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Conjurator View Post
            This product seems promising. Well noted, thanks.
            That's what I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
              Idk. I don't think any women have received this molecule. So maybe it is.
              I am going to buy and test it, anyway.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I am going to buy and test it, anyway.
                You can't buy it, it's not for sale or I would have some.

Comment

You can't buy it, it's not for sale or I would have some.
                  Ok.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ok.
                    Maybe if you talk to XSteveO he will hook you up.

Comment

Maybe if you talk to XSteveO he will hook you up.
                      Well, I can contact him about it after I am finished with the scheduled blends.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Well, I can contact him about it after I am finished with the scheduled blends.
                        Good luck

Comment

Good luck
                          Thank you.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Thank you BobiiJo925 I got my xsr29. I told you I'd pay for it silly.

Comment

Thank you BobiiJo925 I got my xsr29. I told you I'd pay for it silly.
                              I know but your awesome so......
                              , Bobbi

Comment

True story...I've been busy.

Interesting that it makes you antsy because it is totally mellow and calming for me. Reminds me a whole lot of p74 but even deeper.

It will be a little while before I can get time to release it or send out as testers. Lots of stuff ahead in the todo list

Steve O
                                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

XSteveO not even at higher doses? It seemed like 25 mcg and 50 mcg were complete opposites. Weird. Unless it was just signal overload. Finding the right dose is like trying to find the perfect volume in your stereo. If it's too low the music is too faint to make out. If it is too high the music is distorted and annoying. The former is easily ignored. The latter makes you want to cover your ears and run away. lol Get it right and you can get your groove on.

Comment

XSteveO not even at higher doses? It seemed like 25 mcg and 50 mcg were complete opposites. Weird. Unless it was just signal overload. Finding the right dose is like trying to find the perfect volume in your stereo. If it's too low the music is too faint to make out. If it is too high the music is distorted and annoying. The former is easily ignored. The latter makes you want to cover your ears and run away. lol Get it right and you can get your groove on.

Woot woot
                                    Pheromone XS
                                    Oil: evolve, xist
                                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I may try running xsr29 this weekend.

Comment

Prettyrickyboi asked me to crosspost this. Its not much:

I have worked your xsr29 a couple times as combos. Interesting, even one spray made me center of attention. One night good, one night, not so good. But, attention nonetheless.

Comment

• Muestereate
                                          Muestereate commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Did you want me to post there instead Ricki? Is that what you are saying?

• Scottie2Hottie
                                          Scottie2Hottie commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          I don't mind if it's here. js

• Prettyrickyboi
                                          Prettyrickyboi commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          *deleted comment*

Muestereate I initially thought this thread was newer and didn't have many testing experiences..however I was very wrong. its older and had some of the first experiences from Scottie. Thus I'm fine the way it is. Maybe I should have posted under this thread.

Comment

• Muestereate
                                          Muestereate commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Maybe move a few of your best posts over here then, you know so a newcome has twice the chance to get the full scoop?

• Prettyrickyboi
                                          Prettyrickyboi commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Yes, I will later.

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X