yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSR29?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSR29?

Tried this molecule at 25 mcg a couple times. Initial impressions is more focus/mental diligence and a smooth, relaxed feeling. Haven't seen any responses from others yet but it's still early in the game.

I guess im the only one who has received this molecule.

Tried 50 mcg. No noticeable mood boost or sensory enhancement. But it did make me antsy. I couldn't sit still.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      Tried this molecule at 25 mcg a couple times. Initial impressions is more focus/mental diligence and a smooth, relaxed feeling. Haven't seen any responses from others yet but it's still early in the game.
      This is very interesting, because I am interested in anything that could help me with my writing (I write erotica to earn pocket money). You see, that is the thing I do after I am finished with everything else in daily life and the clock is almost 2130 and some nights it is hard to find the inspiration to write.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

It might help. But its hard for me to sit still. It spurs me into action. Sitting still is akin to trying to meditate when you're heavily caffeinated. Lol

Comment

It might help. But its hard for me to sit still. It spurs me into action. Sitting still is akin to trying to meditate when you're heavily caffeinated. Lol
        Hmm, ok.
        Well, now I am trying out Thinker/Sport to help with the process, to see how it will go.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Idk if xsr29 is supposed to be a male molecule or not. NuTrix didn't get it and we got some of the same ones otherwise.

Comment

Posted in the wrong thread.

Comment

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Shit happens.

Went to a doctor appt. wearing 50 mcg. There was a line at the receptionist window. Lady in front of me kept turning her head looking toward the waiting area but I could tell she was looking at me out of the corner of her eye. Got to the window. New receptionist....VERY cute. Smiles big, no big deal but when she was done with me she winked with a sly smile this time. I go and sit down. Woman in line is behind me. Keeps looking over her shoulder. See two women (mid-late 20s) sitting across from me. I'm on my phone acting like I'm not watching. Within about 2-3 minutes they both begin with the hair play. One fluffing, the other messing with her bun and sticking her chest out. Both looking right at me as they do. Within another minute one uncrosses her legs and crosses them again, this time pointing AT me. Almost in unison the other one crosses her legs pointing at me. They are chatting with each other but keep looking at me. I look back and they smile but don't break eye contact. I go back to my phone. The next thing I know, the skinny one starts bouncing her foot up and down. A couple minutes later she uncrosses her legs, leaves them spread slightly and is bouncing her legs like crazy and staring at me. I thought maybe she had to pee. There's a restroom right there but she doesn't use it so that's not it. I'm thinking to myself....nice....self stim. They call me back. The nurse takes my vitals and draws blood. The usual...go for a med review every three months and they do blood work. Nothing out of the ordinary from the nurse. Soon I see the doctor. Cute blonde. It's typically a standard interview asking how my meds have been working, are there any changes, any issues. Standard stuff. Then she starts asking personal questions. Not typical. I notice her pupils are dilated. She seems antsy. Next thing I know she's like OMG what is that cologne? You smell sooooo good. Her eyes roll back in her head. She's like I've never smelled anything like it. OMG what is it? I tell her it's just the pheromones I'm wearing. No, no I didn't. So I tell her what it is. She initiates kino. We're not talking doctor exam, we're talking about stroking my arm as she's going on about my cologne. Our time is up and I go to leave. She swats me on the lower back with the file folder and calls me trouble and I'm thinking I bet she thought about swatting my ass but didn't. She did the next closest thing. Very unusual visit to say the least. I go back to the receptionist to schedule my next appt. Again there's a line. It's a very busy clinic. This time I pay attention to the receptionist thinking maybe she's just a winker. Four people in front of me and not a wink. It's my turn. I go up we discuss my next appt and get it scheduled. Before we rap it up I get that sly smile again and another wink.

Afterwards I ran some errands but didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. I think this molecule needs time to do it's thing. It doesn't hit right away. But it definitely hits.

Comment

Wow, is this only for men?
          Arsenal

Comment

Idk. I don't think any women have received this molecule. So maybe it is.

Comment

I'm interested in testing this molecule further. Any chance that it will be available in the store. XSteveO

Comment

Went to a doctor appt. wearing 50 mcg. There was a line at the receptionist window. Lady in front of me kept turning her head looking toward the waiting area but I could tell she was looking at me out of the corner of her eye. Got to the window. New receptionist....VERY cute. Smiles big, no big deal but when she was done with me she winked with a sly smile this time. I go and sit down. Woman in line is behind me. Keeps looking over her shoulder. See two women (mid-late 20s) sitting across from me. I'm on my phone acting like I'm not watching. Within about 2-3 minutes they both begin with the hair play. One fluffing, the other messing with her bun and sticking her chest out. Both looking right at me as they do. Within another minute one uncrosses her legs and crosses them again, this time pointing AT me. Almost in unison the other one crosses her legs pointing at me. They are chatting with each other but keep looking at me. I look back and they smile but don't break eye contact. I go back to my phone. The next thing I know, the skinny one starts bouncing her foot up and down. A couple minutes later she uncrosses her legs, leaves them spread slightly and is bouncing her legs like crazy and staring at me. I thought maybe she had to pee. There's a restroom right there but she doesn't use it so that's not it. I'm thinking to myself....nice....self stim. They call me back. The nurse takes my vitals and draws blood. The usual...go for a med review every three months and they do blood work. Nothing out of the ordinary from the nurse. Soon I see the doctor. Cute blonde. It's typically a standard interview asking how my meds have been working, are there any changes, any issues. Standard stuff. Then she starts asking personal questions. Not typical. I notice her pupils are dilated. She seems antsy. Next thing I know she's like OMG what is that cologne? You smell sooooo good. Her eyes roll back in her head. She's like I've never smelled anything like it. OMG what is it? I tell her it's just the pheromones I'm wearing. No, no I didn't. So I tell her what it is. She initiates kino. We're not talking doctor exam, we're talking about stroking my arm as she's going on about my cologne. Our time is up and I go to leave. She swats me on the lower back with the file folder and calls me trouble and I'm thinking I bet she thought about swatting my ass but didn't. She did the next closest thing. Very unusual visit to say the least. I go back to the receptionist to schedule my next appt. Again there's a line. It's a very busy clinic. This time I pay attention to the receptionist thinking maybe she's just a winker. Four people in front of me and not a wink. It's my turn. I go up we discuss my next appt and get it scheduled. Before we rap it up I get that sly smile again and another wink.

Afterwards I ran some errands but didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. I think this molecule needs time to do it's thing. It doesn't hit right away. But it definitely hits.
                Wow that is one heck of a story, do you think this is good for typical day wear? seems like it's exactly what i need!

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

Wow that is one heck of a story, do you think this is good for typical day wear? seems like it's exactly what i need!
                  XSR29 is an experimental molecule that SteveO sent out for testing. You can't buy. Trust me I've tried.

Comment

XSR29 is an experimental molecule that SteveO sent out for testing. You can't buy. Trust me I've tried.
                    If it worked so well why was it not produced? maybe it worked to good!

Comment

Could be a cost factor. Some of these molecules are very expensive. I was the only one who reported about it. There may not have been enough feedback to warrant the investment.

Comment

Could be a cost factor. Some of these molecules are very expensive. I was the only one who reported about it. There may not have been enough feedback to warrant the investment.
                        I hope they make some samples again, would love to try it.

Comment

Thank you for reporting Scottie it does sound like a good molecule one I would be interested in trying also if it comes available I will look out for it.

Comment

I still have a tiny bit left. I really have to justify using it. I won't even use it with my fuck buddy. lol

Comment

Wow I wish this was available
                              Pheromone XS
                              Oil: evolve, xist
                              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Just discovered that I still have some left along with some P93 and P75. I may have to try this molecule with my putative mix.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X