yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The Great "Radiance" Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know, I'm terrible

Comment

Was going to wear TM6 today, but heck, with the only extra addition being the xsp96, I think I'll just go wild and plunge into the TM7 today.

My gads! There's barely room on the counter for all these singles, lol! I feel like I'm unpacking my entire storage box just tor this concoction

If 6 was my running favorite, what now will 7 become???
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

NuTrix I told you it takes 15-20 minutes to apply everything. Now you know why. Lol I fan myself to speed up the drying process between applications. But once I decide on a final mix I'll see if XSteveO can mix up a custom blend for me. Then all I'll need is a spray or two. If he can I may order enough to send out a few samples.

Comment

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          This blend is female friendly too?

• Scottie2Hottie
          Scottie2Hottie commented
          Editing a comment
          Absolutely

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
        I know, I'm terrible
        That is what she said.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

That is what she said.

Comment

so sweet.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

so sweet.
              That was me kissing your neck. Lol
              Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 10-26-2017, 11:55 AM.

Comment

That was me kissing your neck. Lol
                So that is what you did.
                Arsenal

Comment

It was your neck. How could I resist?

Comment

NuTrix I told you it takes 15-20 minutes to apply everything. Now you know why. Lol
                    No Joke!

I've been working with the same person so far tonight and we've had some really great "get to know you better" conversations from both sides. Definitely a comfort/trust vibe. Bnol at work, but not verbal diarrhea. Even had some hush hush type things shared with me. The selfies aren't as pronounced, but that seems to happen with everything. Boo, lol.

I'm wearing TM7, no extras.
                    Liking it very much so far

Comment

The P96 seems to temper the Bnol. Promotes conversation and connectedness with relatability. I think it deepens the connection. I don't get the same selfies withTM7 either. Has to be something to do with the P96. I actually think I prefer TM4, TM5 or TM6. TM7 is good but not quite the feel I'm going for. I still haven't decided.

Comment

I liked the selfies from TM6 myself ^_~
                        End of day TM7 results.
                        Had some really great conversations. Fella shared with me that he was interested in a coworker, which was really going out on a limb for him I think, so it definitely created trust. We shared some relationship stories without oversharing, lol. An intersting thing was, at the end of the night waiting to leave, this same guy came and sat right next to me in a room full of empty tables. He was going over some paperwork and we chatted a little over non stuff, but that he decided to sit right beside me was eye brow raising. Hehe, we may be bffs now
                        When I came across my, not so grumpy anymore, coworker, he initiated convo with me, even joked a bit, reinforcing our new bond.
                        So, yes, good test day for sure. Lots of obvious hits and great progress with people. Even if this doesn't have the selfies, this is an incredibly useful combo!
                        Last edited by NuTrix; 11-03-2017, 07:54 PM.

Comment

NuTrix yes it definitely has a different feel to and, like you, I don't get the selfies I get from other TMs. I did the first time but not subsequently. TM7 while at its base is the same mix it is functionally different. It's great at putting people at ease and for bonding. Amazing how adding one molecule can noticeably change a mix.

Like you, I prefer TM6. I think it's my favorite so far. I'm going to keep testing TM7 tho.
                          Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 10-27-2017, 03:56 PM.

Comment

I'm almost out of P83. Got that and P86 arriving today. But since they will DTing for a week I will be out for awhile. In the meantime I will be trying a variant of TM4 & TM5 without the P83 + 10 more mcg of Rone Sulfate and Anol to see if there is a noticable difference. I really like that extra 10 mcg and want to see how that will affect previous mixes.

Comment

Like you, I prefer TM6. I think it's my favorite so far. I'm going to keep testing TM7 tho.
                              Yes! For selfies, TM6 is the top of the list. I would use TM7 too though, different feel, but want to trial it with hubby. Think it could be a great bonding blend if he reacts well to it...

Comment

Well I look forward to your report. While it does have that unique bonding qualities, the selfies seem inconsistent. I really felt it the first time.but not so much after. It seems to have affected others but I'm myself it seemed muted. The P96 definitely flavors the mix. I wonder if an additional increase in Rone Silfate would balance it out and highten those selfies.

I feel like I could go in so many different direction it boggles the mind. Lol It's hard to focus. Maybe I should have requested a sample of Thinker in this last order. Lol

Comment

Ran TM7 again today. Nice selfies. Not quite TM6 but good nonetheless. Customers were in good spirits. Even the difficult ones weren't so bad. Not like usual. For the most part we had lots of fun. My co-worker K was grumpy when she first came in but that soon turned around. She had office work to do today. When she was done she was very excited to work beside me. Bubbly, laughing and joking. I was being a smartass (as usual) and she says "Scottie I love you). At one point she was singing to me. I think I need to be careful with this one. She's a Manager In Training. I had changed my phone number (long story) and needed to inform her of the change in case she needed to reach me. So I text her yesterday and she replies with "Hi Scottie!!!!!!!!!!!!!". "I miss you!!!!!!!!". "I miss your face!!!!!!!!!!". She asked if I worked today. I said yes. She said "YAY!!!!!!!!! : ))))))". That's an awful lot of exclamation marks. Lol

Saw a couple of women who responded to tTM7 a couple days ago but didn't respond to Shine. Again today I got IOIs with TM7. One of them really seemed to bond with me. There was a level of intimacy I hadn't experienced before.

Not as many attraction hits in general today. I think I exceeded my upper limit of Enone. I ran with 20 mcg but I think my daytime sweet spot is 15 mcg. I got the impression that at least a few women seemed intmidated. I have no baseline with them so it could just be their personalities.

So overall another good day with TM7.

Today's mix:

...mix redacted.....
                                  Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 05:30 PM.

Comment

NuTrix Have you tried out TM7 with the hubby yet? I'm eager to hear how it turned out.

Comment

I would love to test it today, but I don't know if I'll have the opportunity to discretely line up almost a dozen bottles for application without him noticing This may take some pre-planning...

Comment

Yes, it is a lot of bottles, but it can't be made into one bottle?
                                        Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X