yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSR36?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    The bliss molecule is unspecified. That's just what SteveO calls it. It's what is supposed to give Bliss it's unique effect. I gather that it's a closely guarded secret.
    Ah. So you're wondering if it's one of those "unspecified" and unlisted molecules in Bliss. Gotcha now. I never felt that sedate with Bliss, and I've experimented with Bliss at higher doses. I've had to recover from Bliss a few times, sleeping really late/long post use, but not upon first applying. Like I mentioned, if I had to choose between the two, I'd choose this over Bliss. No crash or extra necessary sleep for me post use of this. Only the sedate feeling at the start. None of the mentioned molecules in Bliss ever made me feel this way solo or in anything else that I can recollect...if this is the mystery molecule, it's buffered really well. But then, some people say Bliss really chills them out so maybe it depends on the who as to how it hits
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

So I was reading thru some old xsr threads and decided to revisit xsr36. I had tested 12.5 mcg and 25 mcg with success so I decided to try 37.5 mcg. Consistent results as before. Deep relaxation in the body but very clear headed. I think more of an IDGAF attitude than lower doses. Similar to Bliss but less sedate. If I were to use an analogy I'd say that Bliss is more of a head high and xsr36 is a body high. Interesting thing is that despite the extreme bodily relaxation it isn't inhibiting motivation. I was able to get up out of the recliner and get some chores done. At the same time I could just as easily sit here and do nothing. lol

I got curious and decided to add 37.5 mcg of xsr35 about an hour later. So now I am experiencing mood elevation along with the deep relaxation and my mind tends to wonder. Mostly to fun, lighthearted things. No deep brooding thoughts. No dwelling on things that are a downer. It's a nice combination.

Comment

Ok. Imo, xsr36 is a keeper. For someone who doesn't really slow down much and relax - oh, I can sleep well and nap anywhere, but I'm not a "still" person - I like this unique feeling. The physical relaxation persists along with mental clarity and no hesitation to jump up into activity without hindrance as necessary. It's so paradoxical to me and I really like it! I'm wearing it at 2-3 sprays, usually 2 is plenty. It's still hitting quickly, myself and others. Good mood, chill and relaxed along with a perfectly clear mental alertness. Actually, I quite like the mental clarity of it. If I felt as fuzzy headed as my body felt relaxed, I don't thing I would care for it. I like that it seems to give me an unhurried focus when I need to get something done, but doesn't take a ways from my ability or desire to accomplish anything, at work or home. It has n inviting quality. The more I wore it at work, the more I picked up on how people would gravitate toward me. This vibe xsr36 gives off is very appealing to others too and I believe after wearing it for several days at a time, they were definately associating that feel good vibe TO me.

Ok so what is this magic elixir @SteeveO?

Comment

Hey!
          BUMP!

XSteveO
          I see in the store there is now an xsr36. Is it this one? From 2017? Or do you replace things over time?

I noticed some similarities with some other singles. I still feel very new to testing singles. Is there ever a way to follow up on findings? Or do they just fade away into obscurity...?

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
            Hey!
            BUMP!

XSteveO
            I see in the store there is now an xsr36. Is it this one? From 2017? Or do you replace things over time?

I noticed some similarities with some other singles. I still feel very new to testing singles. Is there ever a way to follow up on findings? Or do they just fade away into obscurity...?

Nothing ever fades away actually. I keep pretty detailed logs of my research and that of community posts.

Are you asking whether XSR36 is the same formulation from 2017 or has it since been replenished, or did I misunderstand?

XSR36 has been replenished 3 times since 2017. One time which was the same batch number from the supplier and 2 times now with a different batch number.

Its a form of DHEA.

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post

Nothing ever fades away actually. I keep pretty detailed logs of my research and that of community posts.

Are you asking whether XSR36 is the same formulation from 2017 or has it since been replenished, or did I misunderstand?

XSR36 has been replenished 3 times since 2017. One time which was the same batch number from the supplier and 2 times now with a different batch number.

Its a form of DHEA.
              Thank you!
              Yes, I was hoping it was the same and not replaced by something newer/different.
              Now I don't feel I need to be as miserly with mine knowing I can order it again

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X