yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSR36?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSR36?

Hehe. Well. THIS was a surprise, as they all are, but I wasn't expecting anything like this. This hits blatantly and fast as far as selfies. I'm still gaging how quickly it hits others, but it seems reletively quick, withing minues or faster if they are very close, judging by how quickly lil Nu's response was today.

From my journal:

9/19
    Testing xsr36 today.
    First spray, felt some physical tightness in throat, which I rarely get anymore but recognize as a selfie. Felt kind of chill. Waited 1/2 hour and nothing else really so sprayed 1 more. Got WAY relaxed, almost lethargic. Was on my way to work and was into my music, picking out detail more than usual. Things were busy at work so not a lot of time to make notes :( At least that super relaxed feeling didn't keep me from work, lol. It wasn't really a IDGF feeling, just super relaxed. It's been 6 hours and things are slowing down here, I may re apply just 1 spray. If this relaxes, it could be great for before bed or when stressed but it's WAY too soon to make those kinds of judgments

Well, I put just one spray on and I know it's here because I got that initial tightness again. It's been about 3.5 hours since application. Strength is 12.5 mcgs p/s. This is good. I feel calm, not sedated, lol. Still my happy self minus the bouncing, well there's still some playfulness but mostly I feel pretty chill. Relaxed. I think I'd like to see what that sedated dose feels like when I don't have any plans and can feel out the selfies. I was fine while the music was pumping, but when I turned off the stereo to head in, wow, I could've put the seat back and napped, lol. Glad I walked into a busy day and that this didn't make me want to NOT work, lol. That's interesting too. For as sedated as I felt, I jumped right into physical activity and wasn't hindered from my tasks. I was worried my ass would be dragging, lol, but that wasn't the case. It almost seems like 1 isn't quite enough, but 2 is too much. Maybe I should save this for outside of work? People have been chatty and chill around me too so 1 spray obviously isn't awful

9/20
    Decided to put on xsr36 just before lil Nu was due to nap. THIS time I applied to forearms in hopes of not taking the brunt so immediately, it was a good call.
    My little mynx is cooing from her crib, not sleeping but apparently happily resting/relaxing. I didn't get that tightness in my throat so bad from applying on forearms. I've had other mixes cause that tightening feeling. It's mild, not constricting or anything, so I'm not trying to frighten anyone
    Relax is the word for xsr36 for me. There's no mood boost really, other than that which comes from letting your mind and body just "let go". Before I leave work tonight I'm going to give myself 2 sprays and see how the sedative effect plays out at home. I'll be working late, so that should roll me over into bedtime. Perfect for that kind of R&R feeling.
    This is not really something I normally go for. I love me the happy socials most of all, and me sexy mixes...
    OH! I just heard some VERY loud "baby singing" LOL Speaking of...I noticed this had positive affects on others. While I was feeling smooth and relaxed, other were still chatty, friendly and had a desire to engage me. I'm inclined to think, so far, that while this doesn't necessarily give that happy obvious mood boost, it's definitely giving others a good vibe, like lil Nu, lol, and several other co-workers I was around long enough to observe.

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

9/20
    Back to make a note. Lil Nu has NOT napped! She has been baby babbling, albeit amusingly and happily, for an hour now! I'm about to go collect her. Interestingly I'm not tired either, but I attribute THAT to coffee this a.m. But it IS unusual for her to not sleep. Perhaps at a lower dose, while happy and relaxed, there's a bit of stimulation. Hmmm....

Comment

9/20
      ???????Ok. So 1 spray xsr36 is golden for me and apparently my co-workers too.

This DOES seem to elevate mood more so than I first thought. At least at the lower dose. One co-worker was hit nicely. She's hot and cold. Could be a good day, could be bad. We were partnered up today and she was very good today. She was playful even, maybe a little too playful for work.

I think it's that easy vibe this gives. Has to be disinhibiting. People seem to let their guard down, not really spilling a ton of stuff like b-nol, but sharing details and thoughts more than the norm, at least for the people I know better.

I noticed I lost track of my time a couple times today, lol. Just kind of cruising along at whatever pace, not feeling hurried.

This didn't seem to hit as hard today but I sprayed the first dose in the morning split between wrists and forearms. Then 1 more 4 hours later to back of neck. Then again 4 hours later to same. Then before coming home I sprayed 2 to back of neck. I'm not feeling the seriously sedated way I did yesterday, but I do have this feeling of just wanting to sit back and relax, my body feels really relaxed too.

I'm thinking tomorrow I'll give myself 2 sprays to the neck before leaving work to see if the full impact changes anything. That or the diffusion is seriously different under all this hair I have, lol.

I didn't get a sedate effect stacking 1 spray at a time every 4 hours, but it did have a noticeable impact on the moods and jovialness in others. Here I thought this might be boring (sorry
      SteveO , lol ) but it's turning out to be quite something else. Every coworker in my department at some point was joking with me or got my attention to say high. Every. One. That is unusual, not crazy, but notable.

More to come tomorrow

Comment

Quick note for 9/20
        All night at work I had my hair clipped up and out of the way, I wore it down after work, so the diffusion was probably muffled a bit. Mr Right was more relaxed than usual too. If he's got stuff to do before bed, he's usually darting around to get it done. I noticed he wasn't rushing or hurried. He was up later than me. I was feeling nice and relaxed so I got in some cuddle-lubbins and headed off to bed. Curious how 1 spray will affect him? If there will be that same relaxed alert vibe I'm beginning to appreciate...

9/21
        xsr36 x1 to back of neck.
        EWE it dribbled instead of sprayed. My fault, didn't have they bottle upright, but I think it was a whole sprays worth, lol.
        Needed to run some errands. Put it on right before loading lil Nu into the car, Windows down, hair clipped up. She slept the first half of the trip, don't think xsr36 hit her right away today, which is good because we ran into some construction and I had to drive around my normal route. (which neither irritated me nor stressed me about time constraints) However after reaching our destination and holding her, she was in a good mood but not rammy, but that's her norm. Attendant (19/Mennonite girl) is always very sweet and coos over lil Nu, but there was an older gentleman who came in (late 60-70s?) who was trying, unsuccessfully, to not stare at us obviously while we we in the store, lol. It's a small organic dairy so it's hard to hide those things in close quarters. He wouldn't make eye contact but kept side glancing us. Curious.

So today I will say, at 1 12.5mcg spray, I feel a consistent (so far) relaxed but alert vibe. My body and spirit feel relaxed, but my focus isn't dulled. I actually feel mentally alert, clear. I've noticed on 2 occasions driving for a while, when I can let my mind wander undistracted, that it turned to past experiences and how they've impacted my personal growth. In an emotional way, feeling greatful for the journey I've had so far. Maybe that would have happened anyway, but I thought I'd note it. It was just that ALL these litte detailed remembrances came to mind and I wondered if it was the xsr36?

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
          9/20
          Back to make a note. Lil Nu has NOT napped! She has been baby babbling, albeit amusingly and happily, for an hour now! I'm about to go collect her. Interestingly I'm not tired either, but I attribute THAT to coffee this a.m. But it IS unusual for her to not sleep. Perhaps at a lower dose, while happy and relaxed, there's a bit of stimulation. Hmmm....
          How old is she?
          Could be that her habits are starting to change and she needs less sleep during the day.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Great reports NuTrix..
            i will be joining soon on reporting XSR36
            I had a blast at a night club with 3 x 12.5 mcg.
            Just great relaxed happy fun times.
            It did made two girls to talk a little bit more than needed
            but overall i liked the experience.
            I will be posting mine findings in separate thread soon.

Keep it up

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
            idle @ socials

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

How old is she?
              Could be that her habits are starting to change and she needs less sleep during the day.
              Just over the 1 yr mark, and I think you're right. She has "rested" talking to herself, rather than napped, several mornings now with and without my wearing xsr36

Originally posted by idle View Post
              Great reports NuTrix..
              i will be joining soon on reporting XSR36
              I had a blast at a night club with 3 x 12.5 mcg.
              Just great relaxed happy fun times.
              It did made two girls to talk a little bit more than needed ?
              but overall i liked the experience.
              I will be posting mine findings in separate thread soon.

Keep it up?
              I haven't gone above 2 because of feeling sedated, lol, but the effects aren't hitting me as hard now as when I first began testing so I'm thinking I'll give 3 a whirl...

9/21
              Before heading home, x2 xsr36 to neck, front.
              Not feeling same sedate way I did the first time I wore it, so maybe it didn't matter that it was to the back of my neck the other night? While I was feeling relaxed, neither Mr Right nor myself seemed lethargic. That first day in my car, I was kind a slumped in my seat, super relaxed. I haven't felt it that intensely since then. While I was feeling really relaxed, my mind wasn't fuzzy, so I like that aspect so fat too.

9/22
              x2 xsr36
              Applied to neck. Taking lil Nu and meeting a friend out to go to open air market. Food, clothes, hand made furniture and everything in between
              Didn't feel the same lethargy as first app at x2. It was a good 45 minute drive to get there and lil Nu only decided to nap 25 minutes into the trip (she usually knocks out right away) but when we got there she popped awake, wide eyed and happy. I wasn't feeling overwhelmed by xsr36 either. Just really comfortable and chill.
              Friend was her normal happy self but did seem less rammy than she can be, but then, we were outdoors.
              Fairly uneventful morning though. Nu recieved her usual baby adoration, lol, and was awesome the whole time - good mood, giggly, baby babbling...
              So x2 is more manageable and pleasant than I first thought it would be. I notice I feel unrushed, or many it's better to say I took my time and was just unhurried by anything. Not really concerned about time in general.
              Had a family issue that popped up later with my mom and felt that I handled that in a more objective, thoughtful manner than I might have otherwise (I don't trust doctors and think the industry is more about making money than about making people well and I can let that distract me sometimes...). I was more resigned to, "Ok, this is what Dr's saying, let's see how to make this go as best we can," instead of being tempted to rant

So now that I know I'm not going to collapse into a heap, drooling on myself at x2, I'm considering bumping up to x3. I will be testing that at work today

Comment

Almost forgot!
                9/23
                Trialed xsr36 on Mr Right at x1.
                Didn't care for it. Will have to trial again for repeat, but this is my hypothesis...
                Sometimes Mr Right can spend too much time in his own head. Judging by how this made me internally thoughtful on occasion, I think this may have happened with him also except I believe it went to a negative space just because he may have not been in an optimal mood in the first place.
                Which brings me to another hypothesis. Do the effects of xsr36 depend to some extent on the wearer's and/or targets mood prior to exposure? If you are feeling moody, will this make you sullen? If you are feeling unhappy or irritated, will this make you brooding? And on the flip side, if you are already feeling happy, will it incline you to be more open and chatty?
                Needless to say I scrubbed it off and applied something crazy fun and had a great rest of the day, lol, but still, would like to "do-over" to see if this is repeatable.
                Or it could have just been an off morning of course. Just trying to write everything down since I have no idea what to expect, lol!

Comment

Just over the 1 yr mark, and I think you're right. She has "rested" talking to herself, rather than napped, several mornings now with and without my wearing xsr36
                  Aha! She is woke baby that one. <3

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

x3 sprays
                    Felt that sedate feeling at first for about 10 minutes, then felt pretty much normal aside from that feeling of relaxation and not feeling hurried. Didn't have the chance for a lot of interaction unfortunately, but at least for myself I didn't have any trouble with 3 sprays. The interactions I've had have been pleasant and laid back, but that could be any time so it's been 7 hours and I'm thinking to reapply and see what happens...if anything...

Comment

Something new. So x3 sprays to chest. Got that tightening in throat and sedate feeling but it diminished even more quickly. I got a mood boost, feeling playful, mentally, but physically still chill. Was joking around with several coworkers but not my usual bouncy animated self. Not bad or anything, just happy and relaxed - AND YET even so, there was work to be done and I wasn't lazy, nor did I feel like it was a chore, which sometimes happens when you feel relaxed, you know? You just wanna relax and don't feel like doing anything? I don't get that at all. This phero doesn't interfere with my productivity AND I get to enjoy the chill feel when things slow down. It's very unusual, seems like a paradox? I like it though

Comment

Got to affect Mr Right positively last night (9/25) as when I arrived home he was troubled about something. We took some time to talk about it and I believe some of the xsr36 vibe transferred to him as he noticeably became more relaxed as we conversed. He was able to let go of the troubling thoughts and have a restful night's sleep.

This could definitely be conscious altering, to affect positive change in the right frame of mind or under the correct counseling. Certainly helpful in creating a calm atmosphere to hash through things objectively. Another plus on my list now...

Comment

Got to affect Mr Right positively last night (9/25) as when I arrived home he was troubled about something. We took some time to talk about it and I believe some of the xsr36 vibe transferred to him as he noticeably became more relaxed as we conversed. He was able to let go of the troubling thoughts and have a restful night's sleep.

This could definitely be conscious altering, to affect positive change in the right frame of mind or under the correct counseling. Certainly helpful in creating a calm atmosphere to hash through things objectively. Another plus on my list now...
                          This phero seems like a keeper, Nu.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

This phero seems like a keeper, Nu.
                            Yes! I'm hoping the first negative response from Mr Right can be chalked up to an off morning because it certainly was helpful last night! Completely different response and out come. Or maybe the dose needs to be at least x2 for it to affect him more positively? Will have to test to see...

Comment

Have tested this molecule a couple times. First application was yesterday @ 1spray (12.5 mcg). Experienced the tightness in my throat that NuTrix described. Definitely a relaxant. Clear headed, calm but not sedate. Tried it again today @ 2 sprays (25 mcg). No tightness this time. Same experience as yesterday. A few hours later I applied another spray. I think this molecule lingers because I got a compounded effect. Body very relaxed and loose but not tired feeling. Very relaxed, calm and clear headed. A very carefree feeling but not in an IDGAF manner.

Comment

Yes! I'm hoping the first negative response from Mr Right can be chalked up to an off morning because it certainly was helpful last night! Completely different response and out come. Or maybe the dose needs to be at least x2 for it to affect him more positively? Will have to test to see...
                                Yes, please do.
                                Arsenal

Comment

Going over my xsr notes...

Xsr36 is what I think I imagined Bliss would be for me. Bliss can be hit and miss for me and I'm wondering if that is similar to my guess about state of mind possibly affecting how one reacts to xsr36? Bliss has more "fun" and more of a IDGF than xsr36. If I had to choose, I think I'd prefer the xsr36

Comment

Makes a you wonder if xsr36 might be structurally similar to the Bliss molecule.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                                      Makes a you wonder if xsr36 might be structurally similar to the Bliss molecule.
                                      What do you consider the bliss molecule? I was just comparing to the Bliss product. I haven't experienced a single molecule that behaves like this one. Are you talking about one of the molecules in Bliss specifically?

Comment

The bliss molecule is unspecified. That's just what SteveO calls it. It's what is supposed to give Bliss it's unique effect. I gather that it's a closely guarded secret.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X