yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Has anyone ever ingested pheromones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post
    Pills of all these pheromones are actually available and being prescribed by physicians, for thyroids, and for various ailment corrections etc.
    Are you sure about that? DHEA is obviously available as an OTC supplement but are you saying that they are prescribing Androstenone, Androstadienone, Androsterone, EpiAndrosterone, Alpha Androstenol, Beta Androstenol, etc.? Can you provide links to support this?

Comment

Glad you commented on this Scottie, this topic is interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Are you sure about that? DHEA is obviously available as an OTC supplement but are you saying that they are prescribing Androstenone, Androstadienone, Androsterone, EpiAndrosterone, Alpha Androstenol, Beta Androstenol, etc.? Can you provide links to support this?
        Here is Androsterone tablet, which is 20mg per pill. Its a supplement page, just for reference. Higher doses even upto 200mg are used as prescription drugs, which are not found commercially. Must serch for the info. If you just type a name followed by pills or prescription, you will get quiet results. Many of these are prescribed for special purpose in ailment, as well as body building.

Comment

This is pretty interesting, I read the description of the product...pretty cool.

Comment

I read the product page. It's not quite the same as what we use as a pheromone. This pill is 1-androstene-3 beta-ol-17-one. What we use is a 5 alpha androstan (5?-ANDROSTAN-3?-OL-17-ONE). One is a prohormone, the other a pheromone. Keep in mind that this supplement will be metabolized and when exuded would be a compound other than Androsterone. Even if you were to dissolve the pill in perfumer's alcohol or DPG and apply it, it wouldn't necessarily behave the same way. Yes, they are both in the general Androsterone family but to expect them to have the same effect is like expecting other Rones (DHEA, DHEAS, EpiRone, Etiocholanolone) to all perform the same way. If that were the case there would be no need to use those other Rones.

Comment

Ate APi, didn't taste like Pie

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

lol
                That was bad. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                  Even if you were to dissolve the pill in perfumer's alcohol or DPG and apply it, it wouldn't necessarily behave the same way.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
                  Yes true. Just wanted to point out related to consumption.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

lol
                    Tried Desire Me,
                    Had a big muscle on me.

Ok ok , just rhyming along

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X