yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Has anyone ever ingested pheromones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ever ingested pheromones?

Considering these are steroidal hormones, I bet they'd work if ingested. But I'm not quite sure if they'd mess with the endocrine system so I am reluctant to try it. But I'm curious nonetheless. Is it feasible? Or is it plain stupid. I'm pretty sure it's the latter, but I'd like confirmation

Are you talking about raw powder or necking a bottle of Evolve? Either way are can't see things going well for you.

Comment

Don't try it! What would be the point anyway? They need to be smelled lol

Comment

Don not ingest, perfumers alcohol is not for internal consumption!

. Keep sniffing them - the self effects user get show that inhalation transports molecules way better into your system already than ingestion.

Comment

Yeah, very bad idea to try. External user only. Most certainly they will mess with the endocrine system.

Comment

WTF!?!?!

Comment

look at the good side: at least you can blow a pherofart after drinking it!

Comment

Phero pharts....that's just wrong, I love it.

Comment

I guess yall are just fake pheromone enthusiasts if you never considered ingesting them!

POSERS!!!!

this forum is for the REAL ENTHUSIASTS!!*!&!&!*&!!,

jkjk

Comment

Ok. I'll humor you.
                    DHEA. Pregnenolone. These are 2 that are ingested via tablet/supplemental. (I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here that you had no intention on drinking any of your blends...lol)
                    I imagine that the molicules would be terribly expensive to buy and very difficult to dose on your own without a company full of equipment. And then there's testing, you would need them in supplemental form, which means buffers and fillers going into your product and clientele. It would likely take longer to get into your system and then you'd also have to double blind placebo test for safety, efficacy and dosage...Sounds like a lot of trouble to me. Im'ma gonna stick with topical sprays and oils...and I think you should too, lol
                    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I dunno guys. There might be more to it than meets the eye. No I don't mean drinking a spray or oil blend. I meant ingesting it raw. I'm pretty sure using it in this way would render them illegal because these are classified as steroids.

think about men who use testosterone. These men exude more pheromones because their body is metabolizing the testosterone into androgens.

likewise, there are a bunch of pseudo steroids on the market which people consume, that take a roundabout metabolic path to increase testosterone.

Therefore, it goes to (perhaps) reason that ingesting a compound such as androsterone or androstenone would metabolize in vivo into androstenols and other androgens.

Especially if we could find an endocrine inhibitor and/or enhancer that would either alter the metabolites into something specific.

The notion of ingesting pheromones is not entirely feasible nor is it something that I would set aside time and research to finding out how I will do it. It's mostly food for thought -- possibly even a way to gather more information on the way androgens and estrogens work in vivo.

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                        I dunno guys. There might be more to it than meets the eye. No I don't mean drinking a spray or oil blend. I meant ingesting it raw. I'm pretty sure using it in this way would render them illegal because these are classified as steroids.

think about men who use testosterone. These men exude more pheromones because their body is metabolizing the testosterone into androgens.

likewise, there are a bunch of pseudo steroids on the market which people consume, that take a roundabout metabolic path to increase testosterone.

Therefore, it goes to (perhaps) reason that ingesting a compound such as androsterone or androstenone would metabolize in vivo into androstenols and other androgens.

Especially if we could find an endocrine inhibitor and/or enhancer that would either alter the metabolites into something specific.

The notion of ingesting pheromones is not entirely feasible nor is it something that I would set aside time and research to finding out how I will do it. It's mostly food for thought -- possibly even a way to gather more information on the way androgens and estrogens work in vivo.
                        Good post that sums up my thoughts exactly. I wouldn't try it!
                        PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                        PXS
                        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                        Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                        AD
                        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

I may or may not have tried it last week

Comment

Considering these are steroidal hormones, I bet they'd work if ingested. But I'm not quite sure if they'd mess with the endocrine system so I am reluctant to try it. But I'm curious nonetheless. Is it feasible? Or is it plain stupid. I'm pretty sure it's the latter, but I'd like confirmation
                            Yes, they need to be smelled.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Yeah.... it's not worth the trouble of trying it orally. I'm sure the necessary dose is much higher than is available at a cost effective amount. And even then, there's little data avail regarding how it metabolizes.

Comment

Probably, not a good idea to try.
                                Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                                Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                                Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                                Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                                Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                                Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

I took a big drink of mones instead of a big drink of water once. I'm thankful our 190 proof alcohol is top quality. Still pretty awful but I didn't die and eventually I stopped glowing in the dark.

Seriously though I wouldn't try it for exactly the reasons you suggested.

Steve O
                                  PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                                  Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Ixist
                                    Ixist commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Omg! Lol!!

• Scottie2Hottie
                                    Scottie2Hottie commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    But did you have phero pharts?

Find a way to make a pheromone pill safe and secure to eat and ingest and you would be the man that can threaten the Illuminati, XSteveO .
                                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I would say it is depending the type of molecule. Astaxanthin has pheromone properties. There are formulas based on it , so just for curiosity I started takeing this supplement (for slowing the ageing process ) and the pheromone effect undeniably works as I expected when I start to sweat and maybe then It will make me younger on the long run who knows . Other one I heard of and tested by people is the "celery seed" that contain pheromones and has some effect. So I think it possible to engineer a pheromone pill that would kick in after a few day usage.

Comment

Pills of all these pheromones are actually available and being prescribed by physicians, for thyroids, and for various ailment corrections etc.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X