yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cracking the P74 code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cracking the P74 code

I am convinced that I have cracked the P74 code.

A while ago Steve mentioned on the forum that he believes some of the AD putatives were mixtures of molecules and not all singles and I totally agree.

I have recently gone back to basics and started testing some of the more known molecules again just to refresh my memory.

I've been testing EST recently from 10 all the way up to 50mcg in increments of 10. Below is a short summary of the effects on self and others.

At 10-20mcg I got a nice mood boost almost like a warm fuzzy feeling and a strange focus/motivation. I found myself much more willing to do jobs around the house like washing dishes, cleaning and laundry. Other men were very friendly, helpful and seemed to have an instant camaraderie with me. I found it great for promoting group cohesion. Women were much more tactile and cuddly then usual. Some women acted like they had really missed me even though I had seen them just 24hrs earlier.

At 30-50mcg I began to feel a slight dip in confidence, things like holding prolonged eye contact and opening strangers became much more difficult. I began to see that with some (mainly Alpha) men that I was being treated as an annoyance and beta like the way you would treat your little brother.

I had an idea that mixing EST and Bnol in the right ratios may give me something that was close to A1 but without the depression.

The results were very interesting and yes 30mcg Bnol + 20mcg EST did replicate some aspects of A1 but it lacked the romance, it was too friendly.

However after 3 days of testing this mix I was surprised that it completely mimicked all of the effects of P74 which is a putative that I have used a lot of in the past.

Now I will never know for sure if my theory is correct and I may not have the exact ratios down but I would bet my ass on P74 being nothing more then a simple blend of Bnol and EST. Unfortunately we will never know for sure as AD are unlikely to ever release this information.

Have you found that P74 has caused guys to treat you as a beta? Do you think it could be attributable to the molecules in question with regard to dosage or ratio?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      Have you found that P74 has caused guys to treat you as a beta? Do you think it could be attributable to the molecules in question with regard to dosage or ratio?
      Yes I have found P74 solo above 50mcg causes a reduction in status. Identical to the effects that I experienced from higher doses of EST. Bnol I have not found to reduce status at any dose.

P74 is a great icebreaker especially with guys at around 30mcg.

Comment

Ok thanks. I concur about Bnol. I don't understand why some think that Nols neuter a status or sexual mix. I've never had that experience. IME they enhance a mix.

I'm not convinced that Est has a place in masculine mixes.

P74 I plan to test eventually but I find your experiences most helpful when considering possible dosages.

Thanks for your testing.

Comment

Ok thanks. I concur about Bnol. I don't understand why some think that Nols neuter a status or sexual mix. I've never had that experience. IME they enhance a mix.

I'm not convinced that Est has a place in masculine mixes.

P74 I plan to test eventually but I find your experiences most helpful when considering possible dosages.

Thanks for your testing.
          I have found EST to be useful in low doses to counteract male aggression when I'm using a highly sexual mix. I know there is this consensus that any amount of EST is going to make your cock drop off and totally betafy you but that's just not the case as long as you use it in the correct ratios. I can assure you there are many popular male blends out there that contain EST but I think a lot of vendors refrain from listing it as one of the ingredients as they are scared that it will put people off buying their product.

I would be interested in your thoughts on P74.

Comment

P74 is on my radar. I'm seeking the ultimate crush mix and so far have been using commercial mixes but want to tailor something for ultimate effect. I think P74 could definitely play a role.

And I say "crush" mixes for a reason. I've experienced fallout more than once and it's no fun. Yes I want her to crave me above all others but stalkers suck. I don't need that headache.

Comment

Wow thanks for this post Ghost! I need to go back through my notes on P74 it was a definitive fave of mine. You very well might be on to something here!
              PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
              PXS
              Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
              Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
              Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
              AD
              AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post
                Wow thanks for this post Ghost! I need to go back through my notes on P74 it was a definitive fave of mine. You very well might be on to something here!
                P74 was a favourite of mine as well back in my AD days. I know it better then any other putative I have tested. I'm shocked I didn't come to this conclusion before. I'd be interested in your thoughts once you have looked through your notes.

Comment

So after reading this im wondering whether or not xsp74 is a single molecule. I guess only XSteveO knows.

Comment

So after reading this im wondering whether or not xsp74 is a single molecule. I guess only XSteveO knows.
                    After further testing I couldn't be more confident that I am correct. I don't expect Steve to say either way if I'm right or wrong but if anybody wants to test my theory I'm all ears.

Comment

If that's the case then Steve hafta know the exact proportion of molecules in order to replicate it. Either that or xsp74 is something entirely different. That's the only logical explanation.
                      Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 11-11-2017, 06:14 AM.

Comment

If that's the case then Steve hafta know the exact proportion of molecules in order to replicate it. Either that or xsp74 is something entirely different. That's the only logical explanation.
                        I'm guessing a man of Steve's experience is able to nail down the ratios pretty easily. I'm pretty sure I could get close but I'm satisfied enough with my results so far to come to the above conclusion.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X