yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Do copulins have an expiration date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do copulins have an expiration date?

I have a bottle of unscented dominant ascend XS170, and I don't remember it smelling as pungent as it does. It's almost unbearable now lol. Does copulins have an expiration date or date which they tend to go sour?

Excellent question. I'd be curious to know also.

Comment

KateD NuTrix , do y'all find your products with copulins still usable after a long period of time?

Comment

Is in oil? Could the carrier have gone rancid?
        I have had some Copulin products for years with no issues, alcohol and oil based, but I keep everything in a cool dark place (stored in my perfume boxes in my bedroom, lol, yes, I said boxes...) I think my oldest is Desire Me oil, probably 5 years old, or maybe older?
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

ok that's good to know NuTrix. this particular blend I'm referring to was given as a freebie when I ordered in either 2015 or 2016. so it's not THAT old. although it MAY have gotten left in the heat once or twice in my car :/ (never in direct sunlight tho

Comment

I forget which board, but I recall reading once how someone said they found a bottle tucked away in their glove box all summer in the heat and they felt it still performed fine. Idk. Phero's seem pretty robust, so long as they stay sealed and can't evaporate?
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

my friend ordered some dominant ascend, and he said "holy shit it's pungent".

That makes me feel much better because now I don't feel worried that the cops in my dom ascend went bad!

Guess that's just how this blend smells!

Comment

Yes I've read that Dominant Ascend is quite pungent not unlike regular Ascend.

Comment

Dom Ascend definitely is more pungent than Ascend (lots more cops and eNONE). As for them expiring, they are fatty lipids and acids. That means yes they could be prone to spoiling however my thinking is they are very stable in the oil based carrier (probably less so in Alcohol). However I'm not sure if XSteveO has done any testing on this to see what their shelf life is (In general pheromones can be stable for years in Alcohol and decades in oil).
                  PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                  PXS
                  Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                  Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                  Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                  AD
                  AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X