yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Future of PheromoneXS mones technology predicted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future of PheromoneXS mones technology predicted!

Hello everyone,
    I guess this is the right section to post this topic. This section of forums is one of the least visited, so just tagging some people to get quick attention
    KateD , BobiiJo925 , XSteveO , knowledgeispower , idle , Scottie2Hottie , Ragnar Lothbrook Xcc ,

After watching the goal specific research and development at PheromoneXS, and the results they are giving to people, Here are some of my predictions and suggestions to PXS-
    A PXS mix to increase chances of pregnency. I have a name for it- 'Womb-it!!'
    The PXS Womb-it!! shall come with two versions, Womb-it(M)/Womb-it(F) (CAUTION:- We DO NOT recommend using these two versions together. If you do, we are not responsible for the outcome. Choose wisely)

A PXS mix to increase the possibilities of a perfect alpha sperm reach out and germinate with the highly nutritious egg. Ofcourse it is packed with nutrition due to pheromone responses on female counterpart.
    I have a name for it-
    'Alpha Bloat'.

So you see, you have many options for products for baby making line.

If researched in this in more complex way, I mean after the pregnancy mones success, PheromoneXS shall look into making pheromones that will be for creating a Career specific baby.

The following product names for the 'would-be' PXS advanced goal specific mixes, will give you perfect idea about what I am talking about-
    Alpha Adventurer,
    Hammer Advocate,
    The Business Man,
    The Politician,
    Doctorator,
    e = mcSquat,
    That Artist,
    The CA,
    Center of Actor,
    One Model,
    The Cheftain,
    Tycoon,
    PheromoneXS employee
    Alpha Bull,
    IT Fox,
    Boss the Builder,
    Ultra Pilot,
    Universal Soldier,
    Farm Lord,

Invisible Fugitive,..... Silent Pedomatica,..... Thrash picker,...... Ghosted Thief......... umm.. ok these last four were jokes.

But overall Not joking. After watching the goal specific research and development at PXS, and the results they are giving to people, I feel my suggestions are Legit.

All these mixes contain all the properties of our basic pregnancy mix Alpha Bloat by default.
    But Womb-it!!(MorF) should be used in combination with any of these advanced goal specific mixes. Then discontinue after you get positive pregnancy test results.

(CAUTION- Choose wisely while combining these advanced mixes. Get suggestions from other users in DiscoverXS first)

Remember, Just 2 sprays, 1 hour before sleep for 9 months
    (Another CAUTION:- DO NOT cloud in public. Wear only when you are at home, or else get ready for charity-cloud benifited competitors in future)

Thank you, Love you, see you

Wow! Falvinski you have a lot of time on your hands, a creative imagination, and/or some really good drugs you need to share with me
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

And I thought I spent a lot of time thinking about pheromone theory. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
        Wow! Falvinski you have a lot of time on your hands, a creative imagination, and/or some really good drugs you need to share with me
        Ragnar Lothbrook Well, no harm in spending time for sharing creativity at a good company like PXS(Even though my DiscoverXS and PXS shopping account are not atall connected). Some drug recommendation for you. Fast breating exercise, No smoking, Go Vegetarian!, No alcohol(get oil versions) .
        Ok but actually, I am a creative visualizer. Hense the swag.
        Thank you for appreciation bro .

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
          And I thought I spent a lot of time thinking about pheromone theory. Lol
          Your contribution and reputation is vast . You spend lot of practical pheromone time.

Comment

You're too kind. Idk about vast. Lol

For me theory usually precedes practical application.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
              You're too kind. Idk about vast. Lol

For me theory usually precedes practical application.
              What I said, You said it!
              Look at your journal and replies in other posts, its vast

Comment

Well I spend a good a amount off time here researching and if see someone post I usually reply.

I haven't posted in my journal for awhile. Mainly because I've been running the same mix and nothing to post that I haven't already said. It's kinda been status quo.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

Ragnar Lothbrook Well, no harm in spending time for sharing creativity at a good company like PXS(Even though my DiscoverXS and PXS shopping account are not atall connected). Some drug recommendation for you. Fast breating exercise, No smoking, Go Vegetarian!, No alcohol(get oil versions) .
                  Ok but actually, I am a creative visualizer. Hense the swag.
                  Thank you for appreciation bro .
                  Magic happened.
                  Its been more than 2 weeks I completed Level 1 but didnt see any 3% in my PXS. Until I said above that my DXS and PXS accounts are not connected, it started showing in my shopping cart next day. Now!! I feel I should contribute more. Feels like a mobile game where I run and get coins and now run more to collect more......... for the sake of science

Comment

This is great you're wording is priceless Falvinski
                    , Bobbi

Comment

Falvinski There might be some pheromones that would do just what you are proposing. For men, there have been reports here and there about women wanting to have a man's babies... and that man was wearing pheromones.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                      Falvinski There might be some pheromones that would do just what you are proposing. For men, there have been reports here and there about women wanting to have a man's babies... and that man was wearing pheromones.
                      Do you have the source?
                      Pheromone XS
                      Oil: evolve, xist
                      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Women wanting to have a man's babies I have read from some reports but pheromones affecting alpha sperm and packed with nutrition, that's another story.

Comment

Bloodburn It also would not surprise me if there was a pheromone discovered at some point that could do just that... make alpha sperm and pack them with nutrition. (Well, assuming the man was eating good nutrition, too.)

Comment

Primross A source? Well, the pheromone was LAL Nude Alpha Gel at 3 to 5 full pumps. That's a lot of pheromones. And a lot of androstenone.

houseofpheromones thinks this (or Nude Alpha) is THE blend to use if you want a relationship. In other words, a woman who is looking to settle down with a prince charming is likely to be very interested in a man wearing Nude Alpha Gel.

Some people use less, and can get a similar result. That is, the women see him as "the one".

However, I'm thinking xs193 will be able to go head to head with Nude Alpha and Nude Alpha Gel.

I hope you are also testing this mix because I started the first day I got it and WOW! Please note these are preliminary effects. Further testing required. This report: I did 2.5 sprays. You know that unenthusiastic pppppthhhththh that comes out when you get that first kind of sort of first spray? That was the half. Then 2

Comment

Primross A source? Well, the pheromone was LAL Nude Alpha Gel at 3 to 5 full pumps. That's a lot of pheromones. And a lot of androstenone.

houseofpheromones thinks this (or Nude Alpha) is THE blend to use if you want a relationship. In other words, a woman who is looking to settle down with a prince charming is likely to be very interested in a man wearing Nude Alpha Gel.

Some people use less, and can get a similar result. That is, the women see him as "the one".

However, I'm thinking xs193 will be able to go head to head with Nude Alpha and Nude Alpha Gel.

I hope you are also testing this mix because I started the first day I got it and WOW! Please note these are preliminary effects. Further testing required. This report: I did 2.5 sprays. You know that unenthusiastic pppppthhhththh that comes out when you get that first kind of sort of first spray? That was the half. Then 2

Thanks. I quoted the same thing when I first heard about it. However I don't trust HOP too much as it's one users puff peice to get as much commission as they can
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross I understand that he does have an affiliate program. So if you're thinking he has self-interest and a bias, I get that.

There is a specific reason I like HOP reviews...

Most of what he writes on most of his products, I've verified for myself. In other words, my evaluation of most of the products he writes about I mostly have discovered on my own. There was one that I simply disagreed with, Overdose. I've used Overdose... and he highlighted that self-confidence from Overdose was a big effect. Well, I've not noticed that effect. So I didn't like that review. But off the top of my head, most of the other ones I thought were mostly spot on.

Comment

Primross I understand that he does have an affiliate program. So if you're thinking he has self-interest and a bias, I get that.

There is a specific reason I like HOP reviews...

Most of what he writes on most of his products, I've verified for myself. In other words, my evaluation of most of the products he writes about I mostly have discovered on my own. There was one that I simply disagreed with, Overdose. I've used Overdose... and he highlighted that self-confidence from Overdose was a big effect. Well, I've not noticed that effect. So I didn't like that review. But off the top of my head, most of the other ones I thought were mostly spot on.
                                  Don't get me wrong most of what he says is useful and once you get past the outrageous claims and pictures of half naked women it can have it's uses. I'm not gonna lie I have gotten good info from there. But there's always going to be that conflict of interest issue with the site
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross you wrote "once you get past the... pictures of half naked women"

Yes, the half naked women.

Sure, it's important to keep the perspective he's weaving marketing and information together.

Agreed.

Still, the main reason I refer people there is that in general his information/results that he presents I've mostly found to match with my results.

Good thinking, brother! Keep posting!

Comment

Glad I made someone laugh today
                                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X