yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Celery and pheremones(andrestenone,taboo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celery and pheremones(andrestenone,taboo)

Not a myth I can tell you this ..it boosts your pheromone signature that's for sure.Somehow eating celery when you have on pheromones emits a strong signal or scent that women can't resist. You can't be a pussy either.Boldly ask a woman her name ,number, and watch her smile too. And some women keep brushing their breasts on me ALOT! one wants to go out with me while her boo doing something else. Alot of these women here have boyfriends but willing to fuck me. I was introvert before but I decided might as well be more outgoing and ask for numbers,flirt. The men are super respectful and spill the beans on women as well. Whoa!

I think I will put this celery test to work to later today when I get home!
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

I read about celery long ago. There were times that I would eat it(celery) and I definitely got more attention. Haven't even thought about it while I've been on mones. thanks for the reminder Roberto Calone
      I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
      Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
      Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

What? Having pheromones on and eating.. celery? I've never heard of anything like this, got any links?
        Teacher, about to be married.
        Arsenal:
        Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
        Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
        To be expanded...

Comment

Actually this might be true. However I don't think it will work the same for everyone.

Celery can keep the adrenal glands in healthy condition. The adrenal glands produce DHEA naturally.

And here is some info on the DHEA:

Comment

Does celery seed have the same effect? Im looking on amazon and celery seed capsules are the closest thing to plain old celery that they carry.

Also, I'm wondering if taking a DHEA supplement would have a similar effect. Years ago I took some but it was making my skin very greasy and looking back it made me act very feminine. Maybe this time around it'll work better - I may give it a try.

Comment

You could just buy some real celery when you next go on a grocery run, what I'm going to do...
              Arsenal:
              To be expanded...

Comment

If you have a juicer, juice a bunch of celery every day and drink it. Haven't done this in awhile, may get back to it. Celery is pretty cheap.

Comment

i've been following this thread just because i find it strangely interesting... but after i read this thread, i randomly ran across something about celery.

take a look here... http://www.shapefit.com/diet/celery-pheromones.html

from the article... "Understanding the aphrodisiac effects of celery requires an understanding of the male pheromone androsteRONE. Presented as an important link in understanding those chemicals responsible for eliciting sexual arousal in women, these androgen hormones including androsteNOL and androsteNONE; androsteRONE is secreted through sweat and is generated as a result of the metabolic processes of testosterone. And because celery is known to contain androsteRONE, the increased consumption of celery will lead to a natural increase in the production of this male pheromone."

Comment

Hmm I want to give it a go but with my job as a teacher it is mad inappropriate to have a sexy phero sig...
                    Arsenal:
                    To be expanded...

Comment

i would give it a go, but i really don't like celery that much... maybe i could start doing some celery and peanut butter for lunch at work. unless someone know something better to kill the celery flavor.

Comment

Celery tastes like crunchy water. Just eat it. That's what she said
                        I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                        Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                        Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Damn I forgot about this. I will run a test tonite!
                          Ammo:
                          PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB

Comment

CONFIRMED!!!! I just chopped up the leaves sprinkled it on some mac n cheese like SALT BAE, ate dat sucka, sprayed some taboo. Gave it a few hrs. And wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lets just say ....women who I DONT EVEN KNOW JUST STARTED TALKING To me just like dat and touching me boobing me all over, you can feeeeell the nipples hardening when they close to you. So much win.this is fun

Comment

Hmmm I may bring some celery stalks to work tomorrow for a snack.....and see how it co-mingles with a little SOB.
                              Ammo:

Comment

Well I'll be damned it really does seem to work! So yesterday morning before work I had applied 3 drops Captain oil to neck and 2 drops SOB to upper chest. I got stuck at my desk for most of the day working on a problem so not much in the way of hits was seen at work.

Once home from work and ran a bunch of errands than hung out on the couch with my GF watching tv. Not much going on here either but we were both pretty tired. She went to bed and I stayed up. Later in the evening I ate one celery stalk with peanut butter. About an hour later I went to bed.

Well I climbed into bed and within a minute or so I got mauled! She was licking all around my neck and face and telling how wet I made her. Here feel she says as she makes me check for myself. The rest as you might guess rather XXX.

So so at the very least I'd say the celery amplifies the phero sig for lack of another explanation. I will be experimenting with this more, count on that. Her behavior wasn't waaay out of the normal but given that she was tired and instantly sprang into action was out of the normal.

I'd like to see some others give this a go and report back with your findings!!
                                Ammo:

Comment

In terms of celery does it have to be a particular part of the celery ? In my local store they stock celery without the heads.

Comment

• bellandur
                                    bellandur commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    The celery cytoplasm is what contains all the juice. The top part with leaves you can leave. You can boil and use it like veggies. But its quite bitter in taste. The stick is what you should eat.

This is crazy, so what do you do? 1 spray of taboo and a bunch of celery?
                                  Arsenal:
                                  To be expanded...

Comment

I was very much interested in my own phero signature. So I have been experimenting with celery for some months now(5-6 months). I have also not been using soap on my upper body (Bodyparts under a half sleeve T-shirt). For a month or so I used to eat 4-5 sticks every day. I have been eating 1-2 sticks atleast 4-5 days a week. I can tell some of my observations.

- I have been doing it before I got my first mones. I have never been able to smell any mone from any of the products out there. Maybe Evolve and SOB just after application. But it goes within minutes. I assume its because my pheromone sig has gone up and I am desensitized to the smell of it. I have had no depressing feeling after A1 as well.

- I kind of like sniffing on my shoulders now a days. I love it. Its not strong nor anything alien. It gives those self effects kinda feeling everyone talks about.

- Now, this was surprising. You know sometimes smell just reminds you of something very strongly. When I was eating celery regularly, while bathing I used to rub my palms, for cleaning, under my armpits. If I immediately sniffed after rubbing, it reminded me of celery, totally. I did it again after a small hiatus and I got it again. So am sure it was due to celery. But this does not come immediately. After atleast a week of eating celery regularly.

- It does increase your load. Not immediately, but after 2-3 days of eating it and not fapping. The feeling is also much better.

Apart from that, the poop comes out amazingly, due to all the fiber. You know that feeling of getting all the shit out of you. You say to yourself "wow that was smooth, with out any efforts".

When I started I hated the taste, but with in a week it grew on me. I started to crave for it, really (not anything like cigarettes and all).

What I see is people thinking it working within 24 hours or immidiately. IMO it doesn't. It takes 2-3 days minimum for it to start showing some effects.

My conclusion with all reading I have done. Its the -erone. But since I don't smell any mones in the products around I can't say for sure.

Comment

Also another thing. I have noticed a similar to celery (I say similar here since its not exactly same) smell coming from some females. Its not the cops. Its different. I smelled that in 2 females. 1 is around 28 and other would be 35ish. Can anyone pin point what it could be. Its not any perfume or something. But its consistent. I could smell that in all meetings but with only those 2 girls not with any one else. I got so confused with it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X