yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The sleeper mix everyone's ignored...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The sleeper mix everyone's ignored...

Steve, I know what you did, with my last order. You sneaky yet brilliant man.

Guys, I'm talking about a mix that almost no one has reported on because I don't think anyone has really tried to work with it. It's not your normal sexual based or alpha based or social based mix. It requires a certain type of personality, introverts need not apply. You have to be out there. You have to be energizing. You have to be a little bit...silly.

Silly? Yea. Silly. Goofy, the class clown, the type of person who likes to make everyone laugh, someone that people enjoy being around. So what am I talking about? Well my friends, I'm referring to...

XS99.

Huh???

Yea. The Mascot mix. Who the frak wants to be seen like a mascot?? Well, I was a bit dubious of this mix when I saw it in my order. But I know Steve had a motivation behind it. I'll pass on speculation because I'd rather leave the mystery and enigmatic nature of this man alone but I digress. So, onto the reports...

I, like many of us here, have tried the various alpha mixes and/or sexual based mixes and have not had the best of luck with it. Maybe it's my nature or maybe it's because I haven't been using these mixes in the right environments, I know not. What I do know, is that I am a tall and broad shouldered fellow that can been seen as very intimidating. However, get me with the right type of people and I open up and be very engaging, slightly goofy and charming. A mascot? Hell no, but I needed something that would energize me when I get like this and something that energizes that vibe I give off and that it did. So, details:

Ethnicity: Pasty white guy
    Frame size: large. Not fat at all, just bloody tall and broad shouldered.

Venue: Badminton meet up group.
    Dosage: 2xsprays of XS99, each side of the neck.
    Cover: remainder of Aventus that I had worn earlier that day.

So, I arrive on site and met up with my friend and the group organizer. I find that he's already talking with another member. We meet and I can tell that he's an easy going fella. So, the charmer/goofy side of me started creeping out and I found that this came out much more easily for me than usual. I also felt a bit energized by this mix, some added energy as well. There's this young lady that I've had my eye on. She's late 20's, blond, Polish. I've found that she's a tough nut to crack. We first met at an exhibition a few weeks ago and she was a bit tipsy at the time, which i could tell she was flirting with me but I had little opportunity to capitalize on that at the time. Now I can tell that she's much more aloof with me though I suspect part of that is cultural. I had given serious thought to try loveboat, or PBomb but truth is, guys, for me, those are things I will use once I've reached a stage where I need to build sexual tension, but not in the beginning. This time I was respectful, playful and a bit coy, I tried a few slight negs on her and she didn't react badly to. I knew that this mix would not last long once we all started playing but when it was working, I was more jovial, engaging, playful not just with her but with everyone. I was much more a focus as an entertainer than as another player. Guys, if you can't hold a good game with women but you're great at getting people to ease up with a hint of charm, I suggest you try this mix. It brings out the inner class clown and lightens the mood. Potentially not the best first date mix to use unless you go with a lighter dosage and have other mixes in there as well to balance it out, Xist for example. But this is a great way to energize the crowd, make friends and a lot of women do like men that can make them laugh. More testing needs to be done here but I hope that this is the beginning of an awesome relationship with this overlooked mix.

Cheers my friends

I've been tempted by XS99 many a time but never pulled the trigger - the descriptor seemed just a bit too beta for me, or at least I'd sooner use other things for social. Now I might just have to get it next order. Have you got XS100 (the celeb-aura)? I've been playing around with it a bit recently, from your description I suspect the two could complement each other quite nicely.

Comment

I also have noticed almost no reporting on this blend. I bought it recently and am going to start testing Monday, so it's good to hear a little reporting on what it does and how I can best use it to my advantage.

Comment

• right_mr
        right_mr commented
        Editing a comment
        I bought a bottle of this in June...will take the cobwebs off and give it a run soon too...never used it!

• MrGoodbar714
        MrGoodbar714 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd definitely like to hear your thoughts on this one.

Originally posted by Euan View Post
      I've been tempted by XS99 many a time but never pulled the trigger - the descriptor seemed just a bit too beta for me, or at least I'd sooner use other things for social. Now I might just have to get it next order. Have you got XS100 (the celeb-aura)? I've been playing around with it a bit recently, from your description I suspect the two could complement each other quite nicely.

I haven't. Honestly, this was an unexpected attempt and the closest I had was Flirt, which to be fair, wasn't doing much for me. 99 is more like flirt for me, but I'll have to give it a try at some point.

So, I've had another go with this. Further impressions tells me it feels like an energized CTTM with some P97. It's very social, easy going. Once I start talking, the flow of conversation is very easy on all ends. It allows me to relax a bit and let's the flow of the conversation move nice and smooth yet has the energy in it to let me keep my wit in good condition. Normally, I have to find the right type of person and sometimes I stumble on my wit but today wasn't a problem. So, details...

Location 1: Local mall
      Dosage: 2x spray on either side of the neck, one spray of cohesion, Creed's Original Santal as a cover.

So, I arrive at the mall, just milling about. I've been hitting the gym every day so now I have an abundance of energy and i needed to do something. Walking around, just checking out the stores, i eventually make my way into an extremely crowded Apple store to gaze wistfully upon a mac book pro I so desperately need for my photography. One of the Apple geeks came up to me and began engaging in conversation. The usual "how can I help you" routine. Best guess, male, mid twenties. We chatted for a bit and again, easy flow of conversation on both sides, friendly and cheerful. Eventually I made my way to a Macy's to grab some shirts and a new pair of slacks. I've recently taken up a diet plan and hitting the gym daily so I've lost a lot of weight and apparently, 36x32 are hard to come by. I found this gentleman, Black, early to mid 30's (or so I thought). He was a bit stiff at first but within a couple of minutes, same thing. Easy conversation, good sense of humor for both of us. We're cracking jokes as he helps me find a changing room (it was quite busy). Eventually he finds one but it's loaded with clothes that haven't been put away yet. Instead of leaving me to it, he goes out of his way to clear out the room for me. After I finish doing my thing, I find him again and as he is cashing me out, I find out that he's not 34 as I thought, but 48!! And his brother was there to confirm this. Of course a moment after his brother was hanging around me, same thing, we all were chatting away, cracking jokes, getting along like drinking buddies. Eventually I move on to Best Buy to get a Blu Ray. As i mill about, I make my way over to the Macs (again) and this younger kid (early 20's), black, comes up to me and asks if I need any help. Yet again, conversation strikes up, easy flowing, friendly, like we're good friends. The kid didn't even want to leave, eventually I had to break it off so I could go check out. Nothing from the cashier and then went home.

So, further impressions, Steve, I forgot what was believed to be P97 but I'm beginning to sense that this is a mix of the Nols and P97 since I'm getting that easy flow of conversation and break down of mental barriers as far as worried about what to say. Either way, this is a solid hitting product and I can't wait till I can give this a test run with some female subjects at work and any possible dates that may come up.

Comment

Okay 2000... You've convinced me to start XS99 testing tonight at Dave and Busters lol!

Comment

Go forth! and have fun I'm curious to see what everyone else gets from this mix.

Comment

I'll put 2 sprays on and see how it goes. I'll prolly post up in here my initial thoughts tomorrow.

Comment

This is great, I quite enjoy this mix and have no valid excuse for never having reported on it. I find this does come with some social status and allows you into the comfort zone of just about anyone. They may try to invade yours as well. 100 has a similar vibe and is just as approachable, but there is more of a maturity to it. A less playful version of 99. I've tried the two together and still see effects, but something about the way I feel doesn't jive right with them together. It got me very agitated, there was too much of something in the mix. Separately both are great and 2 sprays of either does the trick for me. Thanks for starting this thread GT and great reporting.

Also, 1 99, 1 d cohesion, 1 d evolve I find is a very comforting, kino inducing, stealthy killer. It seems to pull 18-25 year olds in like moths to a flame. I haven't tested the mix with older ages.

Comment

Unfortunately just before putting on XS99 I got sick. I have alot of gastrointestinal issues and didn't have the greatest night. Testing with XS99 will continue tomorrow tho

Comment

Originally posted by MrGoodbar714 View Post
                  Unfortunately just before putting on XS99 I got sick. I have alot of gastrointestinal issues and didn't have the greatest night. Testing with XS99 will continue tomorrow tho
                  Time to break out the ginger tea my friend, feel better!

Comment

Thanks GQ! I do need to get ahold of some ginger tea, good thinking/looking out!

Comment

Damn, you know what's funny? I am the person that thought up of xs99 Steve just had a lot of products to test at the time and I meant to get to it but I never did only used it several times. And it didn't seem like people were using it sooo I kinda felt like it wasn't a good product, I am really glad it's working out for you though, keep me posted.

Comment

Ryu I'm currently testing XS99 right now. I wore 2 sprays today to class and kinda felt laid back and a feeling I want to describe as being high... That's the best way I can describe it. I'll be testing this mix up thru fri before I start testing others.

Comment

I'd like to hear if anyone else has any reports with this blend or if any one has paired this with any other mones. Will post my initial thoughts on this blend soon.

Comment

why not just post your report? i don't think there are going to be much more reports and yif you have anything to contribute,now is the time to do so.

Comment

I have used this before solo and in combo. Had posts over at Ptruth. Kimba has reports on it too. I remember one of the combos I used was CoCoEv99 (Cohesion, Connections, Evolve, XS99) but it was quite a long time ago.

Comment

I was about to post that you reported on it too on PT Martian. Xs99 has a lot of resting between Martian and I. I have a couple solo reports, a description of what it does and a multitude of combinations on PT.

Comment

Martian and KIMBA: I've read through your threads on ptruth, I'm thinking of giving Martian's mix with 99, CoCoEv a shot. 99 works really well for me but I need something that can keep a nice alpha and sexual edge to things.

I had another go with this mix on Friday. I'm writing it out now because I've finally had time to do so. I was meeting up with a friend of mine and some of her friends at a bar just before going to a Capital's game (DC Hockey team). Given that it was cold out and my only exposed skin would be my neck and face, I did two shots of 99 to either side of the neck and 1.5 sprays of evolve to the chest for slower diffusion. Cover was Original Santal by Creed. Felt slightly energized and cheerful but nothing explosively. Arrived at the bar to find my friend with hers. Two married couples, both in their mid to late 30's. Didn't spend too much time chatting with the women but I found them both to be rather engaging and conversation was easy enough (nothing felt forced). It wasn't until I started talking to the guys, where this mix started to shine. I'm beginning to think that calling this mix a "Mascot" mix is not the right name for it. Whenever I wear this stuff, I become a guy's best friend, it's actually a bit scary how consistently I've seen this happen. Now, before I continue, I need to emphasize that alcohol became involved so things get a bit fussy but there are a few things I remember that stood out and surprised me, even in my drunken state.

1. While talking to these two guys at the bar, easy conversation all around, even though we had only known each other for a few minutes, it felt like we were old friends, very good connection between us. No alpha products other than what was in Evolve were used but I distinctly remember one of the guys making a comment along the lines of, "I can tell that you're a very confident guy." Damned if I remember what he asked after that but it stuck out to me since generally in social settings in the past, I was very quiet and shy. Only within the last few years have I started to come out of my shell. I wouldn't consider myself shy by any stretch of the imagination now but it's still a nice thing to hear.

2. During the period breaks, all of us would meet up at a beer and liquor spot to get more alcohol. I can remember at one point, this guy, "Dan" and I were having a discussion about movies. He had asked me what my favorite drama was and while I was pondering this, he said, "I'll go first." As he started to speak, we both ended up saying "Forrest Gump" at the same time. Paused for a split second and did a bro hug.

3. When my friend is drunk, the kino was fine and dandy. Sexual innuendo was good too until I saw her keep checking her phone aaaand found out she was still hung up on an ex boy friend that i didn't know about. So that one went down the tubes for the night. I may still work with her on this one but I'm feeling either Marty's CoCoEv99 mix or possibly tossing in a bit of Xist as well.

Final thoughts so far, 99 is a great social bonder for guys night out type of things. Toss in something with an alpha vibe and I suspect you would have something similar to A314 SBE. Overall, it makes social interactions with guys very easy, just remember to keep something sexual/alpha/comforting in with it to keep the ladies interested, though I suspect with some damn good game and skills, if there's a woman you have an interest with, demonstrating DHV by becoming chummy with the guys in the group could also work to your advantage as well.

that's it for now but I'll keep reporting on this. I only ask that Steve not drop this mix. It's gold, Jerry! Gold!!

Comment

You can test XiSt in place of Cohesion in the CoCoEv99 mix. Cohesion induces a bit more comfort, XiSt creates a more emotional attachment. It would depend on what you want to accomplish.

Basically, what I was gunning for with CoCoEv99 was rapport of Connections, comfort of Cohesion, the sexual charge of Evolve and the kino properties of XS99. The girl would be very comfortable talking to you while exchanging a lot of kino, until she becomes "softened" enough to accompany you to bed.

Comment

Your mix had a lot going on, I got better results with a half drop of domination, I came off too social with evolve in cocoev99. I got pretty good results at that point.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X