yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Amount of Exercise or Diet and Smell of Mone on wearer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amount of Exercise or Diet and Smell of Mone on wearer

Just out of curiosity since I've been reading a lot of posts about how some users have people complain about how they smell when they're wearing mones.

Does Exercise and/or diet affect how pheromones "smell" on us?

Here's a little background on myself.
    I'm a 39 year old, Asian. 5 feet 10 inches and weighs about 152 pound. I stay in a hot and humid climate in Malaysia.
    Exercise:
    I exercise very regularly; running about 36 miles, 4 hours of yoga, and about 3 hour of body weight training in a week.
    Diet:
    My diet revolves around high Carb (Rice) most times and I try to eat clean as much as possible. I am also on high Fruits and Vegetable.

Personally, I can't really smell mones, but I can wear them unscented with no issues.

Xcc , Ixist, KIMBA, bogdy You think this is worth looking into?
    PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
    PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
    Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
    Others: LIIK V1

People get "feedback" of bad smell or even they can recognized their own bad smell... because the contents of the pheromone's bottles.. Synthetic pheromones smells, and specially if at high concentration, as in pheromone products... Personally, I almost don't get a bad smell from pheromones, but I know that probably I smell badly to others..
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

elvin.tan77 I'm confident the foods we eat can impact how we smell. I would guess exercise can because if you are healthier you might have a healthier pheromone signature.

I wear my mones unscented often and people generally stand closer to me or want to keep hanging around me.

As to whether exercise and diet impacts how unscented pheromones smell on us, could be. If the bacteria on our skin is impacted by our diet and exercise then that could impact how pheromones smell on us because bacteria break down the pheromones.

I tend to exercise regularly and eat healthy, and I've noticed I can wear unscented mones without worries. Maybe there's something to it.

Comment

Exercise, diet, hormone levels etc affect skin pH. It's my theory that my changing pH is why phero blends and scented oil blends smell differently on me during various times of the month. I have no studies to back that up though, sorry. I get the best results when I'm running slightly alkaline (saliva and urine test results).

Comment

elvin.tan77 That is an interesting question. I'm sure that it does have an effect. I think it has a lot to do with your skin type more actually. As in how dry or moisturized it is. If you exercise more, you will probably sweat more. If you sweat more, this will aid in diffusion.

The blend it self will smell the same on anyone I believe, the only difference in how it diffuses from your unique skin. If you spray it on clothes, it will smell the same on anyone who wears the clothes.

If you have very dry skin, you will probably not be able to smell the mones very well because they're not diffusing in the air.

In this way I believe it makes a difference. The healthier your skin is, the better blends will diffuse from it

Comment

Wow. Thanks for all the feedback. Lots of ideas here. With all these feedbacks, it would be very interesting to conduct an experiment to really test things out and see if mone really does smell the same to the same set of people when applied to different people.
            PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil

Comment

idle , you heard of any similar research done on this matter?

Comment

I think, also is interesting how different cultures has a different pheromone smell.. asians, black, india, etc... of course probably the diet is a bit different..
                Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X