yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Diffusion Technology in the single molecules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diffusion Technology in the single molecules

As I mix single molecules, I've wondered if the Diffusion Technology is in them already.

Also, let's suppose I mix 3 molecules together that are all in alcohol based solutions. How long do they last on my skin? Is it the same as the spray formulas (6 to 8 hours)?

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
    As I mix single molecules, I've wondered if the Diffusion Technology is in them already.

Also, let's suppose I mix 3 molecules together that are all in alcohol based solutions. How long do they last on my skin? Is it the same as the spray formulas (6 to 8 hours)?
    Hopefully XSteveO or idle can answer this question for us! I have always assumed Diffusion Technology is not in single molecules but my evidence on this is lacking...
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower It's a valid assumption in that it got me thinking that I had made the assumption that it was and I might be wrong... which does happen on occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post

I cant smell any diffusion tech in the single molecules I own.

The store products contain a lot more fixative then the singles, you can tell by spraying on the skin to see how fast the "dry down" is, the longer it stays glossy looking the more DPG it has. Each single molecule will vary on how long it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

I cant smell any diffusion tech in the single molecules I own.

The store products contain a lot more fixative then the singles, you can tell by spraying on the skin to see how fast the "dry down" is, the longer it stays glossy looking the more DPG it has. Each single molecule will vary on how long it lasts.
          According to PXS all single molecules are fixed in 10% DPG but they do not mention anything about the Diffusion Tech
          PXS
          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
          AD
          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

I checked with SteveO on the putative s and he said they do not contain the diffusion tech
            so very unlikely that the single molecules would have the diffusion tech

Comment

Originally posted by Excalibur View Post
              I checked with SteveO on the putative s and he said they do not contain the diffusion tech
              so very unlikely that the single molecules would have the diffusion tech
              Thanks! This falls in line with my thinking
              PXS
              AD

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X