yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How much androstEnone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much androstEnone?

knowledgeispower and anyone else who wants to comment

I've been experimenting with androstenone and I'm convinced that the bench mark of 5 mcg per spray in Taboo with 3 sprays maximum recommended is too much.

Even at 15 mcg when I've buffered androstenone in some ways similar to Evolve and Taboo, and yet the women I talk with I think have been over-aroused. Short sentences. Autopilot behavior (e.g., rehearsed sounding answers). Difficulty articulating responses. Moving really fast. Coughing and throat clearing for no apparent reason. Stammering. Flushing deep red in the face. Becoming quiet suddenly. Shy women I think clam up tighter than an oyster. Even when some women put a counter between me and them, and get 8 to 10 feet away, try as they might, they just can't have a conversation with me because they are too awkward. They've never appeared afraid, they just seem overwhelmed with arousal.

I used 10 mcg and still I get similar behaviors, although less intense. I've also wondered if some men start to feel irritable around me. It's only happened a handful of times, but I've noticed it. It's usually men I've just met. Men I know from friends or introduced to at a party, no issues what-so-ever.

I think 10, 15, 25, 30 mcg of androstenone can work fine if sex is inevitable, but in day to day context I wonder if such amounts could be too much. Although I can wear Evolve as I do my errands, it can create such similar responses in women.

What do people think is an amount for everyday wear to create romantic and/or sexual interest without over arousing?

Also knowledgeispower , could you comment on your recommendations from this post:

I've heard a number of things about p74 (which I'm guessing is similar to xsp74). Some people seem to love it to temper alpha molecules or formulas. Others may

Yes I know I'm putting you on the spot. But I'm hoping for some insights I might be missing because even though I'm at 10 mcg and buffering it well, I think it's still over whelming.

Well, I know back when I used TUTH from AD anything above 5 mcg was considered too much. TUTH usually came in either a 2.5 mcg/spray concentration or 5 mcg/spray concentration. Most advice back then was to stay in the 5-10 mcg range when used with socials like IH and IO (basically a-nol and b-nol, equivalent to Flirt and Connections).

With Taboo, we have a better buffered eNONE as it is mixed with a-nol, eRONE, and -dienone. 1 spray of Taboo is 90 mcg of total pheromones, so that is 85 mcg that comes from a-nol, eRONE, and -dienone (we don't know how much is from each but I bet there is quite a bit of a-nol). Personally, I like the effect of 5 mcg of eNONE when well buffered like Taboo is. 5 mcg is just enough to cause arousal but not be overly aggressive. In my post you linked I suggested at least 5 mcg because I have found less than 5 mcg to not really do anything unless you are with someone really young (under the age of 20).

On that note, more than 5 mcg of eNONE and you are going into high arousal states. That is fine if you buffer it well (like Evolve), but I am not so sure Taboo's buffering at those concentrations would work if used standalone (if you mixed say 3 sprays of Taboo with Flirt/Connections and other PXS products you can get away with it).

Keep in mind products like Xist have 5 mcg of eNONE, which should give you a baseline for romantic interest without being overly arousing.
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
      knowledgeispower and anyone else who wants to comment

I've been experimenting with androstenone and I'm convinced that the bench mark of 5 mcg per spray in Taboo with 3 sprays maximum recommended is too much.

Even at 15 mcg when I've buffered androstenone in some ways similar to Evolve and Taboo, and yet the women I talk with I think have been over-aroused. Short sentences. Autopilot behavior (e.g., rehearsed sounding answers). Difficulty articulating responses. Moving really fast. Coughing and throat clearing for no apparent reason. Stammering. Flushing deep red in the face. Becoming quiet suddenly. Shy women I think clam up tighter than an oyster. Even when some women put a counter between me and them, and get 8 to 10 feet away, try as they might, they just can't have a conversation with me because they are too awkward. They've never appeared afraid, they just seem overwhelmed with arousal.

I used 10 mcg and still I get similar behaviors, although less intense. I've also wondered if some men start to feel irritable around me. It's only happened a handful of times, but I've noticed it. It's usually men I've just met. Men I know from friends or introduced to at a party, no issues what-so-ever.

I think 10, 15, 25, 30 mcg of androstenone can work fine if sex is inevitable, but in day to day context I wonder if such amounts could be too much. Although I can wear Evolve as I do my errands, it can create such similar responses in women.

What do people think is an amount for everyday wear to create romantic and/or sexual interest without over arousing?

Also knowledgeispower , could you comment on your recommendations from this post:

I've heard a number of things about p74 (which I'm guessing is similar to xsp74). Some people seem to love it to temper alpha molecules or formulas. Others may

Yes I know I'm putting you on the spot. But I'm hoping for some insights I might be missing because even though I'm at 10 mcg and buffering it well, I think it's still over whelming.
      What have you been using as buffers and at what dosages?

cheers

Comment

GHOST Great questions!

I buffered 15 mcg of androstenone with:

xsp74 20 mcg
        xsp96 20 mcg
        alpha androstenol 50 mcg
        androsterone 20 mcg
        andstanone 30 mcg
        epiandrosterone 20 mcg
        A1 50 mcg

Even when I lowered the androstenone to 10 mcg, it still seemed a bit much.

So it's buffered with calming, comfort, socials, and other alpha type molecules. Your comments are most welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post
          5 mcg is just enough to cause arousal but not be overly aggressive.
          Can you please explain this a bit more?

As a funny side note, I had on a combination that had about 25 mcg of Enone and a woman I was talking with said I was coming on too strong. When I asked why she had said that, she didn't have an answer. Furthermore, the reason I thought this was odd was because I was having a "normal" conversation with her and was keeping it "all business". Then I read this quote from the AD sales page for TUTH

"Important: This is potent product. If you are a first time user, get the lowest strength version. Less is often more with Turn Up The Heat. Using too much can be perceived as you "coming on too strong", which can be as bad as not coming on at all."

Then I realized that it was that I had used too much Enone because of all the formulas I blended together. Buffered or not, 25 mcg of Enone is strong.

Comment

Well essentially eNONE causes arousal right? So too much eNONE and a woman can get VERY aroused. But arousal can also turn to agitation and aggression. Now here's the thing, arousal can also be creepy especially if the person you are interacting with is not very familiar to you relationship wise. This is because the eNONE causes arousal but the woman has a hard time understanding why she is aroused and her brain will judge you as a creep because you are arousing her but she doesn't know you. Keep in mind for most women, unlike men, arousal only comes when they have come to know you and connect with you on an emotional level. I'm not saying women can't be visually turned on (they can) but for most the process is a lot more complicated than just seeing a hot guy....anyways unless we are ripped hulks we have to do more than just spray eNONE to justify the arousal to the women.

So that being said, I've personally found 5 mcg of eNONE to be my sweet spot if its not very buffered. I can get away wearing 5 mcg of eNONE with no other mones and not have problems. If I got above 5, I need to buffer it. For example I wear ACT-X a lot with good success. This mix has at least 10 mcg of eNONE (not sure what is in Ascend but I suspect it is in the 1-5 mcg range). Now 10-15 mcg of eNONE is a pretty hefty dose, but there is a ton of other mones buffering that (like A1, lots of eRONE, a-nols, b-nols, etc). These other mones provide other dimensions to my signature that to a woman may justify why she is becoming aroused. This is why Evolve works so well. Sure it has 20 mcg of eNONE but it also has aNONE, a-nol, b-nol, DHEAS, Allo-THDOC, Epi-eRONE, and Est. That being said, Evolve is roughly 473 total mcg of pheromones per spray! So that 20 mcg is well buffered simply because the rest of the mones make you very attractive and justify the arousal the woman feels. This is the point: if you are very sexy and charming you can get away with a lot more eNONE. The problem of course is you may not be the woman's type, so you need the other mones to help "buffer" or rather "complete" the attraction.

So for me, I stick with 5 mcg of eNONE unless it is mixed in other blends (like in ACT-X) in which it is safer to up it a bit. Personally I've never experimented with more than 10 mcg of eNONE by itself as it didn't get me good hits. Only with PXS products have I exceeded 5 mcg, and that is when used in ACT-X or SOB (I don't know how much SOB has but I suspect it is a lot...if I would guess it probably is more than Evolve but just a wild guess here).
            PXS
            Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
            Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
            AD
            AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

GHOST Great questions!

I buffered 15 mcg of androstenone with:

xsp74 20 mcg
              xsp96 20 mcg
              alpha androstenol 50 mcg
              androsterone 20 mcg
              andstanone 30 mcg
              epiandrosterone 20 mcg
              A1 50 mcg

Even when I lowered the androstenone to 10 mcg, it still seemed a bit much.

So it's buffered with calming, comfort, socials, and other alpha type molecules. Your comments are most welcome!
              Is this mixed into a blend or layered?

Seems like a lot of mones if you are layering them without any added fixative. it might not be just the enone causing the problem.

Comment

Great questions, thanks for asking!

I mix them in a 2 dram bottle. They are all single molecules from PXS. So there is no layering. Your additional thoughts are most welcome.

Comment

Great questions, thanks for asking!

I mix them in a 2 dram bottle. They are all single molecules from PXS. So there is no layering. Your additional thoughts are most welcome.
                  Do you mix them with the diffusion tech PXS also sells? My understanding is the single molecules are pre-fixed in 10% DPG and ready for use as is but do not have diffusion tech mixed with them (I could be wrong but I could swear I read that somewhere on these boards)
                  PXS
                  AD

Comment

knowledgeispower Good point. I've not been using Diffusion Tech.

idle your comments would be welcome.

Comment

knowledgeispower Good point. I've not been using Diffusion Tech.

idle your comments would be welcome.
                      It may definitely help. The diffusion tech slows down the diffusion to a point where the results are more consistent throughout the day. Otherwise you're probably diffusing a much higher concentration in the first hour or so than in the later hours which could be possibly why you are seeing problems with OD. That's one of the other reasons why I can get away with more than 5 mcg of eNONE with PXS products but with AD's TUTH 5 mcg of eNONE is a limit for me. It's because AD's blends diffuse very quickly early on while PXS products diffuse in a more controlled way.
                      PXS
                      AD

Comment

Imma buy evolve spray with the aventus scent and tell you all the results. Wanna see this arousal thing yall talking about. I used evolve oil, and it take a while to kick in but the reactions i got was wow. Women seem to fan themselves around me in an AIRconditioned environment lol. So steve-o look out for my order.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X