yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

alpha androsteRone... how much is too much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alpha androsteRone... how much is too much?

If I understand it, A314 is suspected of being very high in alpha androsteRone. I think A314 is also supposed to be intimidating.

Api has quite a bit of Rone in it without the intimidation.

How much Rone do you need for a total application on yourself for it to intimidate?

How much buffered Rone can you put on without the intimidation effect?

What are some of the best Rone buffers? (I've found alpha androstenol and xsr37 to work very well.)

This is a good question; I'm posting here to follow this thread because I have no idea myself as I never really looked into Alpha products when I was younger so eRONE I usually avoided. Looking forward to hearing what the experts here have to say.
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Keep it below 20mcgs when used in solo.

Comment

@x7 Thank you for the input! Solo I find that 20 mcg is about my tolerance level. Now what if it is mixed with other things and what other things would you recommend?

Comment

Really depends on what you want to achieve,you could add some alpha and 5-10 mcg of beta nol to make an ok workplace product,some androsterone sulfate to lighten the reserved nature or about 2.5 mcg of enone to make it more alpha .I always leave the mixing and matching for vendors and just test single molecules to see what they do.

Comment

Today, I am testing out 25 mcg AndrosteRone buffered with 40 mcg Alpha-Androstenol, 20 mcg Beta-Androstenol, 40 mcg Epi-Androsterone, 30 mcg AndrostAnone, 25 mcg P96, and 20 mcg P86. Will report back!

Comment

• RedEyes
              RedEyes commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi @catmand0

Please give us some report

• catmand0
              catmand0 commented
              Editing a comment
              I reported on this in my journal Adventures of Catman, I'll try to repost it when I get to a computer

• RedEyes
              RedEyes commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks bro!

catmand0 P86 is always out of stock, and I've heard such good things about it. What do you think of it by itself, and what do you like to regularly add it to? Seems like I've been waiting for it to be in stock for ever. I don't know if it's worth it to check another company's P86
            I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
            Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
            Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

I actually got my P86 from androtics because PXS was out of stock. I think it can be added to virtually any mix for a boost. The only time I can think of that you wouldn't want to wear it is if you were trying to be intimidating or domineering because it can make things appear "cute".

Comment

Hopefully PXS will get their P86 back in stock. It's amazing.

Comment

Its in stock and way more effective than androtics P86 at half the dose

Comment

I never use Rone solo. I see no purpose in it. In mixes I find that my sweet spot is 30 mcg. My upper limit is 40 mcg. I always buffer with 20 mcg EpiRonex 25 mcg xsr37 and 40-60 mcg Dienone. With that i also typically use 15 mcg Enone. I also usually add a social. Either some variant of Radiance or Shine.

Comment

Damn Scottie2Hottie I can't really go past 15 mcg eRone before I feel like people see me as too alpha.

Comment

Originally posted by catmand0 View Post
                        Damn Scottie2Hottie I can't really go past 15 mcg eRone before I feel like people see me as too alpha.
                        Lately I've been pushing the envelope and using 60 mcg. But that is well buffered too. I wonder if it's age dependent kinda like Enone. I'm an older man so I may be able to get away with/need more.

Comment

I'm sure it is as I am 20. I get effects even at 5 mcg. How do you go about buffering large amounts of enone and/or erone?

Comment

I use EpiRone, xsr37 and Anone to buffer my mixes. Lately I've been using the following mix.

60 mcg Rone
                            10 mcg EpiRone
                            12.5 mcg xsr37
                            20 mcg Enone
                            25 mcg Anone
                            40 mcg Dienone

Sometimes I add a social, sometimes not.

Comment

OMG. If I'd worn that people would've run for the hills.

Comment

Lol well I'm 53 not 20. I use that mix at work. I get mad respect and no intimidation. Just yesterday my boss said I was an amazing man. Lol She totally kisses my ass.

Comment

It is depending on many factors how much is too much from something. For example this week I wore 3 spray of Xist + 10 dropp Bad Wolf and Rone. I do not know the exact amount of Rone because it is in a single molecula cologne that i use for cover. Usually that amount of Rone would go into intimidation but because of Xist with the amplifying effect My natural astaxhatin level get into work(12 mg food supplement). For my amusement a few older 30 something women with low self confident got intimidated but the 26 and 27 old doctor girls just giggled for an hour.

Comment

Ingesting astaxanthin does not equator astaxanthin output. When you ingest anything your body wiil metabolize it into other things. You will not secrete astaxanthin just because you ingested it. Idk why you would add extra Rone to Bad Wolf. It is intimidating enough. Especially at 10 drops.

Comment

I'm thinking of doing something along the lines of the following:

5 mcg xsP75
                                      15 mcg eRone
                                      15 mcg Enone
                                      5 mcg Anone
                                      10 mcg xsP83
                                      5 mcg xsP86
                                      10 mcg dienone and/or 25 mcg XSR89

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X