yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The finer points of scent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The finer points of scent

Leslie Now I understand that you scent the pheromones. How many drops of scent do you put into a bottle of oil vs a bottle of spray?

Ooh I want to know this...From what I hear it is 0.50 ml for a 30 ml bottle of spray so I too am curious about the oil.
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
      Leslie Now I understand that you scent the pheromones. How many drops of scent do you put into a bottle of oil vs a bottle of spray?
      Stand by X Oh pal. I forwarded this thread to Leslie in case she didn't see it so she can wow us with her knowledge and wisdom

* Insert elevator music* while we wait

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post
        Ooh I want to know this...From what I hear it is 0.50 ml for a 30 ml bottle of spray so I too am curious about the oil.
        Every 10ml bottle has to get .5 of either alcohol/oil or fragrance. The 30ml's get 1.5 of alcohol or fragrance.

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• knowledgeispower
          knowledgeispower commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the clarification!

XSteveO Thank you so much!

KateD Thank you too for the forward. Also the video link flopped in a bad way. So no thank you for that.

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          Your computer sucks (rolls eyes)

KateD said "Your computer sucks (rolls eyes)"

Yes, and it cleans and makes coffee too!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X