yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Copulins - How do they work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copulins - How do they work?

This is probably the best review article on copulins I have come across yet: Published in April of 2016 so it is fairly recent

http://evp.sagepub.com/content/14/2/....full.pdf+html

I am very surprised, because most copulin research seems very primitive. In fact, most of the copulin google searches lead to wordpress blogs that cite no sources and probably are not trustable.

This review does a good job reviewing all the recent literature on copulins.

Good news: Copulins have been proven in many studies to affect male behavior. They increase testosterone, they increase male mate guarding, they make men less able to discriminate between women's attractiveness, etc. Cops really are female voodoo juice that make men pay attention, and studies suggest ovulating women producing copulins are more promiscuous, and more likely to seek out mates with compatible immunocampatibility/odors (think: pheromones )

Also this is an important tidbit from the review "We did find that men in the copulin condition rated themselves as significantly more sexually desirable to women than men in the control condition"
    - This is probably great for the self-effects cops gives men, which probably will make you more competitive and give you more "game". If you think you are sexually desirable you probably will have more confidence to make a move right? This is what women find attractive in a man...

Bad news: There is 0 research on what copulins does to other women. It's "theorized" it may make women more competitive amongst themselves, and so a man wearing copulins could be seen as a target to date/sleep with as he has been with other women, and so the theory that this is attractive because his "genes" have been "pre-selected" by other women makes sense

We do have self-reports from PXS and elsewhere that women who wear copulins sometimes feel more horny, so this is possibly another plus for men wearing copulins

Anyways, this is the part on the lack of research:

"There has been no research looking at the effects of copulins on other women. Future research questions may include whether women show greater intrasexual aggression and antimate poaching behaviors when exposed to copulins. Future research may also look at the sensitivity of homosexual women to copulins.

As previously mentioned, olfaction is an understudied area of human mating leaving open many questions for future research. Any finding will spawn multiple new research questions, and the interactions between these findings and known olfactory influences, like major histocompatibility, will need interpreting."
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

OK, well here's my take on cops, not based on any scientific evidence, but through my own personal on the ground experience.

Unless you go over the top and haven't used an effective cover scent, women won't consciously know that you smell of cops. She won't be actively aware why she is having these sensations or desires. I've worn them in many kinds of situations, with many women in all states of relationships and menstrual cycles. Despite some forum "advice", I have never scared a woman away wearing artificial or natural cops (I'll get on to that subject later). No woman has ever accused me of sleeping around. No woman has acted jealous. No woman has lowered her desire to have sex with me.

Cops work below the radar, on a very deep subconscious "animalistic" level. For men, cops make you horny, more active, and alert to your surroundings. For a woman in the presence of other attractive women, cops will make her seek to be the center of your attention. If there are no other women present, they will quite simply make her pussy tingle.

Congruence is vital for cops to work effectively. If you look confident, like the type of guy who can do whatever he wants with whatever woman he wants, and you are wearing cops, then her subconscious will pick up on both those factors and you will be within her sights.

Regarding natural cops, well, I have a FFWB who is happy for me to "milk" her now and again before our playtime. The positive side; they work incredibly well, more than any synthetic cops. The downside; they have a maximum of 2 to 3 hour life, and are somewhat more time consuming to harvest. (A bottle of Desire Me or DP is much more convenient if you're on your way to the pub).

All in all, cops + any sexual or alpha mix are like dynamite. Don't be shy of using large doses, just be careful with cover scents and allow at least 30 minutes between application time and exposure to others to allow the stink to level out. And never use for more than 3 days in a row if you are wearing for self effects; no side effects, but without a few days break your body will become immune and give you lower test spikes.

Comment

• knowledgeispower
      knowledgeispower commented
      Editing a comment
      Xcc this is probably a post you would be interested in!

• knowledgeispower
      knowledgeispower commented
      Editing a comment
      By the way, you're a real gem...you gotta post more on DXS, you're a fountain of knowledge!

• Ixist
      Ixist commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow! You harvested real cops?! Omg! That's true research! My hero! lol I can only imagine the juicy process lol

Thank you for sharing this Tenerife Guy , your insights are very similar to what I have noticed myself.

I have been wearing copulins around my wife for nearly a month now with nothing but positive effects. I have tried Desire Me around her without a problem, going to be testing that more now as I am curious what this higher-dose of cops will do. But there has been no ill effects at all so far.

Same with other women, no one seemed intimidated/turned off; only positive things and attraction.

Good point about the congruence.

Originally posted by Tenerife Guy View Post
    The downside; they have a maximum of 2 to 3 hour life, and are somewhat more time consuming to harvest.
    LOL "harvest"
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Tenerife Guy How many drops of Desire Me do you recommend?

I think that theLaw recommended 5 at one point.

What do you see as the difference in women's behavior between 1 drop, 2 drops, 3 drops, 4 drops, 5 drops, etc.?

Comment

I use 1 or 2 drops, usually applied around the machinery. If I'm going for a jog or a workout I'll apply half a drop below my nose (I'm out of TMax150). If I'm on the way to the beach, I might use 3 or 4 drops. I haven't gone over this dosage yet, mainly due to the stink, also it seems pointless wasting a product when a few drops achieve the goal.

Comment

Tenerife Guy Your pheromone conservation philosophy is admirable.

Personally, I've never worried about the stink. Women have a habit of standing close to me when I wear copulins so I doubt the "stink" is repellent. In fact, there was a pheromone formula I wore years ago that I thought smelled awful. But my friend who gave it to me insisted women loved it. I put some on and had a woman friend smell it. I held my wrist up and she smelled it. I lowered my wrist and 1 second later she grabbed my hand and pulled my wrist to her nose again. She kept inhaling. She loved it and thought it smelled spicy. Go figure.

I'm going to guess that you use 3 or 4 at the beach because you are outside. Is that right?

Comment

knowledgeispower Copulin related research that you might like...

Journal of Personality and Social Psychology

Women Selectively Guard Their (Desirable) Mates From Ovulating Women

Jaimie Arona Krems, Rebecca Neel, Steven L. Neuberg, David A. Puts, and Douglas T. Kenrick

Online First Publication, January 14, 2016. http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/pspi0000044

Comment

Very good find.

Comment

In my humble opinion it is always difficult to assess the accuracy of an article. Especially when it is published by a vendor whose primary goals are to get the customer to buy the product. As knowledgeispower rightly says, many of these articles appear to be from non trusted sources. This article I am very keen to digest as its very recent.

knowledgeispower may I ask you share your personal experiences of using copulins ?
                Xcc I believe you have had extensive experience testing pheromones out in the field. I am very keep to hear your experiences of copulins if any ?

Comment

Originally posted by YourAGreatGuy View Post
                  In my humble opinion it is always difficult to assess the accuracy of an article. Especially when it is published by a vendor whose primary goals are to get the customer to buy the product. As knowledgeispower rightly says, many of these articles appear to be from non trusted sources. This article I am very keen to digest as its very recent.

knowledgeispower may I ask you share your personal experiences of using copulins ?
                  Xcc I believe you have had extensive experience testing pheromones out in the field. I am very keep to hear your experiences of copulins if any ?
                  I've shared a bit about my cops experience in this thread:

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...ns-from-now-on

and in my journal:

https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...acting-my-wife

Sorry, it's better I link you there so I don't keep repeating myself

Tenerife Guy is also fairly experienced with cops
                  PXS
                  AD

Comment

Originally posted by YourAGreatGuy View Post

You're right to "consider the source" with any article. The "Journal of Personality and Social Psychology" is published by the American Psychological Association, as far as I know. It's the main professional organization for psychologist in the United States. Articles are often submitted from university studies. There is no vendor trying to get a customer to buy any product associated with this article. Simply put, this is an empirical journal and probably peer reviewed.

My experiences with copulins are mostly from using Glow. So I've not used copulins independently of other ingredients. From what I've seen from Glow, it seems to make women more aroused than I've seen with any other products. However, they tend to move around a lot so I use another formula so they can focus on having a conversation with me. Sport and Crush seem to work well for helping them focus on talking with me, otherwise they tend to bounce off the walls with excitement.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X