yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Drunk people and pheromones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post

Bliss for blanket good time its generic and least disinhibiting. Connection for intimate conversation like you would have with your therapist. Odyssey for preventing bad trips. They are all really strong and lift moods. I feel they should be studied as antidepressants.
    They should be but never will
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

For the mone-wearer, it's best to drink with moderation, from experience. It helps keeping a mind clear and act coherent with the mone signature. For the public, well, they'll just have to adapt to what I choose to wear. Anyways, a drunk is so easy to beat in case of need, haha.

Comment

Won't all people use a party blend when drinking, anyway?

Psel, Tease, Babe and Love Boat are all good for a party.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

alcohol and pheromones, did someone say fun?? haha

like i would always have fun gettin drunk at partys but there days, i pherobomb myself get some liquor and hollaaaaa
          waking up the day after with sweet memories, or no memories but with some numbers non the less.

the craziness and results im getting from getting drunk at party's went up several levels.
          got kisses, numbers or sex every time i got drunk since i started to use mones haha

and the stories i hear from people about the stupid shit ive done that i cant remember are so much better.
          alcohol and mones, my two best friends.

Comment

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X