yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Drunk people and pheromones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk people and pheromones

I was wondering how do pheromones affect drunk people?

Like a sledgehammer! Alcohol really lowers ones inhibitions.

Comment

I have no personal experience but I would guess like D'man it would be good to mix mones + alcohol thanks to the disinhibition. Actually probably the closest thing to making a true panty dropper As long as it's not too much alcohol to affect consent of course. I am talking about a few drinks to get someone tipsy not passed out drunk in case anyone misinterprets!
      PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

angelo Alcohol has it's own affect on the brain, quite powerful. In my experience it does very much intensify the mone effects. Mainly probably due to the disinhibition from alcohol

Alcohol can also be counterproductive as the person loses concentration and focus and they may not recognize what's going on. If you do keep the persons attention on yourself, it will work very well

Alcohol does dull the senses a bit, so it's kind of unpredictable

The mones still work, have no doubt
        Last edited by Ixist; 10-14-2016, 03:43 AM.

Comment

its like fire atacking grass, electric attacking water. SUPER EFFECTIVE!
          Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Thanks everyone for the replies, It looks I have to try it

Comment

Just watch out for the guys that are with the girl groups if all are drunk. They will feel more hostile to you because of the mones.
              : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Originally posted by EMPYREAL View Post
                Just watch out for the guys that are with the girl groups if all are drunk. They will feel more hostile to you because of the mones.
                How many times did you experience this?
                "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

According to my experience it depends on the pheromones used.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
                    angelo Alcohol has it's own affect on the brain, quite powerful. In my experience it does very much intensify the mone effects. Mainly probably due to the disinhibition from alcohol

Alcohol can also be counterproductive as the person loses concentration and focus and they may not recognize what's going on. If you do keep the persons attention on yourself, it will work very well

Alcohol does dull the senses a bit, so it's kind of unpredictable

The mones still work, have no doubt
                    Yes alcohol lowers inhibitions but it does something else that can increase the effects of the pheros. Alcohol has the opposite effect on men and women. It increases testosterone levels in women and decreases them in men. An increase in testosterone in women can result in increased libido. This mimics the testosterone spike that occurs during ovulation which begins about half way thru week 2 of a woman's cycle which ends about half way thru week 3 and peaks at the end of week 2/beginning of week 3. At the peak of ovulation their testosterone also peaks. This results in an increased libido and a tendency to be more aggressive. Sounds great, right. Unfortunately people are unpredictable. I've had lots of drunk chicks approach me. Couldn't tell you how many times they would say "Come here", sniff my neck and say "ooooo you smell sooooo good" then push me away. From there it usually goes one of three ways: They will say "OMG you need to get away". Wide eyed and smiling big. Then they usually step backwards. Some will come right back and some will run away. Not out of fear but from intense stimulation. It's like it's too much to handle. Some have said they don't trust themselves with me. Some would grab my hand and head for the door, ending up at my place which was conveniently located two blocks away. Location, location, location gentlemen. You need to get her home while she is in impulse mode. Think about all those impulse items at the grocery store. I mean do we really need any of that crap? So you are browsing and shopping. You go down the aisle that has candy and you see the candy bars. You're like damn that looks good and you put a couple in your cart. As you're shopping you see those candy bars in your cart. You start to second guess your decision. You tell yourself I don't really need those candy bars. The longer you shop the more time you have to think about it and the more you talk yourself out of it so you put them back. Next thing you know you're at the check out and there they are again, those damn candy bars. As you're putting your stuff on the conveyor you're eyeing those candy bars thinking "Damn that looks good. I need to get me some of that". You're in impulse mode. It's your turn and they start ringing up your stuff. It's like a switch gets flipped. You're like crap they're almost done. This is my last chance to get me some of that. You say screw it and grab some candy bars. There's no time to think about your decision. No time to talk yourself out of it. And the real truth is you wanted them anyway. Now if things are going well and you're about to F close her. You say hey let's get out of here. Now if you say I'm only two blocks, around the corner or like 5 minutes away your chances are far greater than if you say out it the burbs. The greater the amount of time between leaving the bar/club and your destination, the more time she has to talk herself out of it. The same is true for the amount of time between initial contact and closing. You should always close asap. Initiate-Escalate-Isolate should be your mantra.

I've never experienced any lack of focus or attention. If she can't recognize whats going on and you have sex with her you risk rape charges. If she's that inebriated I want nothing to do with her.

The only sense that is dulled is tactile. Hearing isn't impaired. Unless she's overly intoxicated her vision isn't impared, vision isn't impaired. Neither is hearing. She can smell your signature and cover so smell isn't impaired. Taste isn't effected either.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Yes alcohol lowers inhibitions but it does something else that can increase the effects of the pheros. Alcohol has the opposite effect on men and women. It increases testosterone levels in women and decreases them in men. An increase in testosterone in women can result in increased libido. This mimics the testosterone spike that occurs during ovulation which begins about half way thru week 2 of a woman's cycle which ends about half way thru week 3 and peaks at the end of week 2/beginning of week 3. At the peak of ovulation their testosterone also peaks. This results in an increased libido and a tendency to be more aggressive. Sounds great, right. Unfortunately people are unpredictable. I've had lots of drunk chicks approach me. Couldn't tell you how many times they would say "Come here", sniff my neck and say "ooooo you smell sooooo good" then push me away. From there it usually goes one of three ways: They will say "OMG you need to get away". Wide eyed and smiling big. Then they usually step backwards. Some will come right back and some will run away. Not out of fear but from intense stimulation. It's like it's too much to handle. Some have said they don't trust themselves with me. Some would grab my hand and head for the door, ending up at my place which was conveniently located two blocks away. Location, location, location gentlemen. You need to get her home while she is in impulse mode. Think about all those impulse items at the grocery store. I mean do we really need any of that crap? So you are browsing and shopping. You go down the aisle that has candy and you see the candy bars. You're like damn that looks good and you put a couple in your cart. As you're shopping you see those candy bars in your cart. You start to second guess your decision. You tell yourself I don't really need those candy bars. The longer you shop the more time you have to think about it and the more you talk yourself out of it so you put them back. Next thing you know you're at the check out and there they are again, those damn candy bars. As you're putting your stuff on the conveyor you're eyeing those candy bars thinking "Damn that looks good. I need to get me some of that". You're in impulse mode. It's your turn and they start ringing up your stuff. It's like a switch gets flipped. You're like crap they're almost done. This is my last chance to get me some of that. You say screw it and grab some candy bars. There's no time to think about your decision. No time to talk yourself out of it. And the real truth is you wanted them anyway. Now if things are going well and you're about to F close her. You say hey let's get out of here. Now if you say I'm only two blocks, around the corner or like 5 minutes away your chances are far greater than if you say out it the burbs. The greater the amount of time between leaving the bar/club and your destination, the more time she has to talk herself out of it. The same is true for the amount of time between initial contact and closing. You should always close asap. Initiate-Escalate-Isolate should be your mantra.

I've never experienced any lack of focus or attention. If she can't recognize whats going on and you have sex with her you risk rape charges. If she's that inebriated I want nothing to do with her.

The only sense that is dulled is tactile. Hearing isn't impaired. Unless she's overly intoxicated her vision isn't impared, vision isn't impaired. Neither is hearing. She can smell your signature and cover so smell isn't impaired. Taste isn't effected either.
                      Scottie has to be the Yoda of pheropmones
                      Pheromone XS
                      Oil: evolve, xist
                      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Scottie has to be the Yoda of pheropmones
                        Nah Yoda is better looking. Lol

Comment

Nah Yoda is better looking. Lol
                          Hahaha
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

THIS blows up my mind.

Comment

It doesn't take hours to F close. I've done it in as little as 5 minutes from initial contact. I've even F closed without a word spoken. Trust me if she wants sex bad enough it doesn't take much. One time there was this woman sitting a few stools down with what I assume was her date, not her bf. He's turned facing her so his back is to me and she's turned facing him. As he's sitting there talking she is looking right past him and eye fucking me. This went on a few minutes then I nod toward the door. She nods, gets up and walks toward the door. We meet outside and head straight to my place. She totally blew off her date. I never even knew her name. Not the first time tho. It's funny when they are leaving your place at like 3-4 am and say "You don't even know my name, do you." My reply is always "Does it matter now?" They usually giggle and say no. Sometimes they leave their number, other times they just slip off into the night never to be seen again.

Comment

Interesting ready scottie!

Comment

It doesn't take hours to F close. I've done it in as little as 5 minutes from initial contact. I've even F closed without a word spoken. Trust me if she wants sex bad enough it doesn't take much. One time there was this woman sitting a few stools down with what I assume was her date, not her bf. He's turned facing her so his back is to me and she's turned facing him. As he's sitting there talking she is looking right past him and eye fucking me. This went on a few minutes then I nod toward the door. She nods, gets up and walks toward the door. We meet outside and head straight to my place. She totally blew off her date. I never even knew her name. Not the first time tho. It's funny when they are leaving your place at like 3-4 am and say "You don't even know my name, do you." My reply is always "Does it matter now?" They usually giggle and say no. Sometimes they leave their number, other times they just slip off into the night never to be seen again.
                                  And i thought i was good with women
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

mmmm hmmn Amen to what scottie said. I'll add a good alpha mone on a drunk guy is a good way to end up in a bar fight if you dont know how to diffuse a situation. I've been around enough bars to realize its really just the mones and booze interacting. A good social and booze, man,.... fucking frat party style! Its not all about sex mones will really turn up a mood just as much as some booze and they work synergistically.

Comment

Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post
                                      mmmm hmmn Amen to what scottie said. I'll add a good alpha mone on a drunk guy is a good way to end up in a bar fight if you dont know how to diffuse a situation. I've been around enough bars to realize its really just the mones and booze interacting. A good social and booze, man,.... fucking frat party style! Its not all about sex mones will really turn up a mood just as much as some booze and they work synergistically.
                                      What social do you suggest?
                                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

What social do you suggest?
                                        Bliss for blanket good time its generic and least disinhibiting. Connection for intimate conversation like you would have with your therapist. Odyssey for preventing bad trips. They are all really strong and lift moods. I feel they should be studied as antidepressants.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X