yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Blonde magnet, Blonde repellant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blonde magnet, Blonde repellant

I've read that p93 is supposed to attract blondes.

I've also read that p75 is supposed to repel blondes, but be very appealing to brunettes, especially Latinas.

What do you know about this phenomenon?

What else is p93 supposed to do?

Does p93 really attract blonde?

Does p75 really repel blondes and yet attract brunettes?

Well here's the thing. My experience with p93 is actually very very limited because I myself am not a blondie type of person. All I know is p93 was a main component of MX201/MX203 and they used to call it "Instant Caucasian Magic". p93 is also found in the early versions of ICM (now known as Evolve). Not sure if it still is or isn't, but back when it was a part of ICM it was used at 3 mcg/spray.

Now I did use those MX's a bit, and I did have good results with MX 201/203, but like I said I went to a very Asian college so only used it a handful of times. Mostly stuck with MX200 (ie Exotica) at the time.

As for p75, I really wish I documented it more. I clearly used it a lot because I was interested in brunettes, and I even ordered a whole bottle of it I believe at once, but I have 0 records of what I used it for/results so I don't recall; hopefully someone else can comment on that.

Sorry this post isn't super helpful but it may help guide in the right direction...
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it was helpful!I was beginning to wonder what X is on

I went back and did some searching in my old threads on PheroTruth. While I did not document my own p75 uses from what I gathered in the quick search is it seemed to be a very alpha and masculine product, and was extremely sexual to some women but not all. Common dosage was only 2.5 mcg as more than that was too much for many.
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks , love it

KateD Why are you wondering what I'm on? You know I'm always on the best possible.

Comment

knowledgeispower Thanks! You have a way of being a voice of reason and clarity among the chaos. Reading about p75 and experimenting with it has just been one of the strangest pheromone experiences I've had.

Comment

I would love to hear your results with p75 when you havea chance Xcc!
        PXS
        AD

Comment

knowledgeispower First and foremost, I'm thinking p75 is best used in a blend rather than just on it's own.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
            knowledgeispower First and foremost, I'm thinking p75 is best used in a blend rather than just on it's own.
            What doses have you used it in, in your blends?
            PXS
            AD

Comment

knowledgeispower I've used as low as 1 mcg to 20 to 25 mcg. Unfortunately, my notes for this testing are lost. It seemed that I got a variety of responses. One was that although women were very kind and even seemed to be enjoying talking with me, they tried to ditch me ASAP. I thought that was odd. This seemed to happen at the higher dosages, and adding socials seemed to eliminate that "ditch Xcc" response. Although testing is still in beginning stages.

Comment

knowledgeispower I've used as low as 1 mcg to 20 to 25 mcg. Unfortunately, my notes for this testing are lost. It seemed that I got a variety of responses. One was that although women were very kind and even seemed to be enjoying talking with me, they tried to ditch me ASAP. I thought that was odd. This seemed to happen at the higher dosages, and adding socials seemed to eliminate that "ditch Xcc" response. Although testing is still in beginning stages.
                Interesting. The reading I've done on other forums suggest that in high doses p75 can be too aggressively masculine. So maybe it was an intimidation effect? I've read that for many 2.5-5.0 mcg was the sweet spot, but even 5.0 was too much for some people.
                PXS
                AD

Comment

knowledgeispower I've read so many contradictory things about p75, I'm confused! I have seen many report 2.5 to 5.0 mcg as "good". I've seen others praise 10 mcg. Still others applaud much higher doses. Yet others suggest dosages below 1.0 mcg. I think I'm going to keep testing dosages and asking for opinions. But having said that, 2.5 to 5.0 mcg is one that keeps getting referred to.

Comment

I've read that p93 is supposed to attract blondes.

I've also read that p75 is supposed to repel blondes, but be very appealing to brunettes, especially Latinas.

What do you know about this phenomenon?

What else is p93 supposed to do?

Does p93 really attract blonde?

Does p75 really repel blondes and yet attract brunettes?

my finding also confirm that P75 attract brunettes & latinas, but not blondes
                    i have used P93 it does attract blondes at lower dosage, 5mcg is good to go
                    Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                    Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
                    LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
                    Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

i have bought some 10ml of P93 at 100mcg per spray from pagodeiro and i had to diltute it to 5mcg per spray
                      Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                      Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

Comment

sexnificant Thank you for posting! Did you use p75 solo or was it mixed in with other things?

When you used p93, was it solo or mixed in with other things?

Comment

sexnificant Thank you for posting! Did you use p75 solo or was it mixed in with other things?

When you used p93, was it solo or mixed in with other things?
                          P93 was solo

P75 also solo

few times when mixed P75 + A1

Comment

sexnificant Thank you!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X