yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xsp versus p... could xsp be stronger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xsp versus p... could xsp be stronger?

I need those of you who are experienced with AD and PXS to give input. Those recommended doses for putative from AD are just too much for me when I apply PXS putatives. Example...

Reading the forums (I don't remember which), but for p96 30 to 60 mcg is about the recommended dose from those experienced mone users.

With xsp96, for me it's maybe 20 to 30 mcg. After 30 mcg of xsp96, I start to feel a bit, well, groovy. And 60 is just right out.

I've been finding this consistently with all PXS putatives. I seem to need less than the reported optimum dosages for AD putatives. When I say I need less, I can definitely speak to self-effects, and it also seems to be true for others around me (although I might need more testing).

It makes me think there's something about the diffusion process that is more effective with PXS, OR perhaps there are additives in the AD putatives that are inhibiting the effects or diffusion some how (rumors of plant sterols being added?), OR perhaps PXS adds something in its putatives to amplify the results.

What are others noticing with AD putatives versus PXS putatives?

fdesa12 idle XSteveO knowledgeispower theLaw Pandatrooper

Catlord17

GHOST

KateD

Ixist

@x7

eternitys_child elvin.tan77

Those are the names that first come to mind as experienced mone users. I know there are more. But I'm in the middle of a mone experiment and a bit distracted
    Last edited by Xcc; 10-09-2016, 10:04 AM.

Sorry Xcc I'm watching this thread as well as I am curious but I have not tried any XSP putatives so I can't comment on the strength. All I know is we shouldn't assume that XSP vs P are the same, but I have heard overlap of them as KateD herself has suggested at times.
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower You're point about the "shouldn't assume" is duly noted.

Comment

Bump. I have the same question.

Comment

Yes the XSR32 I tested was stronger then the AD putative equivalent. All I will say is when XS say you are getting 12.5mcg that is what you are getting, it has nothing to do with better diffusion.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X