yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A1 androstadienone and skin sensitivity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A1 androstadienone and skin sensitivity

How much A1 does it take to get that skin sensitivity impact in women for A1? (So mcg per spray and then how many sprays?)

One or two sprays of Cohesion and they'll be feeling it lol I don't know how much A1 is in Cohesion. 50mcg per spray?

Comment

WOW! Now, I have to ask you... How did you figure that one out?

Comment

Actually I have no idea how much A1 Cohesion has per spray. I do have A1 oil, which is 50mcg per drop. I have to say that it feels similar, although Cohesion has other mones as well

It's hard to guess based on a feeling lol It's possible that it's less than 50mcg

Cohesion is mostly A1, and you know how XS blends are packed with mones, so it's very possible

Although it's probably less than that based on price

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
          Actually I have no idea how much A1 Cohesion has per spray. I do have A1 oil, which is 50mcg per drop. I have to say that it feels similar, although Cohesion has other mones as well

It's hard to guess based on a feeling lol It's possible that it's less than 50mcg

Cohesion is mostly A1, and you know how XS blends are packed with mones, so it's very possible

Although it's probably less than that based on price
          To be quite honest it may be 50 mcg or more per spray. Cohesion has 342 mcg/spray and according to PXS it only has A1 + eNONE + aNONE. Now it MAY also have DHEA, SteveO hasn't responded to my thread about that but it used to have DHEA in the past for sure. Either way 342 mcg/spray is a lot of mones and more than other PXS products. I doubt it has too much eNONE, I would say 5 mcg/spray max of eNONE. So the question is...where do the other 337 mcg come from? So yeah it probably has a ton of A1. I would not be surprised if it was 100 mcg/spray
          PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
          PXS
          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
          Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
          AD
          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Ixist I should have clarified... sorry... how did you find out it might be 1 or 2 sprays of Cohesion before a woman got that skin sensitivity effect?

Comment

Xcc Oh, it's simple. Whenever I go out, and wear Cohesion it makes all the difference. Especially when going out dancing, girls get really close. Sometimes I dance and initiate kino(touching), and you can tell when she's enjoying it way too much lol Then she just looks in your eyes with amazement

There's always a lot of kino when I wear Cohesion

Very comforting it is for your so, and when meeting someone new. Definitely breaks the ice and barriers, hence the name, Cohesion
              Last edited by Ixist; 09-26-2016, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Ixist This is good to know! Wearing Cohesion when you go out dancing... I'd never thought of that! I'd think Evolve or Impaxs. This is why I love this forum. People are willing to do things differently!

Now alright, let's pretend you're going out dancing right now.

1) Do you use spray or oil Cohesion?

2) 1 or 2 sprays (or if you use oil, 1 or 2 drops of oil)?

3) What do you notice when "she's enjoying it way too much"?

As a side note, I was wearing Crush and stroked a woman's forearm... she let out a big sigh and did a whole body squirm as she smiled! (That's how I knew she was enjoying it way too much.)

Comment

I should comment here that I've tried using 1 vs 2 sprays of Cohesion around my wife. To be honest I didn't notice a big difference and found out I could get away with just 1...no need to pour money if a sprinkle works

That being said, it could also be because of close proximity that the diffusion was already high. Maybe in public 2 would be better. So far I've had good hits in my mixes with 1 spray of Cohesion and kino seems to work very nicely with that little amount as you may have read
                  PXS
                  Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                  Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                  AD
                  AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower Cool results! Thanks for posting!

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                      knowledgeispower Cool results! Thanks for posting!
                      No problem! Also I do have to say Crush didn't seem like it was worth the side-effects for me. I didn't get any extra cuddling than Cohesion. But this was with the wife it might be different with strangers. How have you found Crush vs Cohesion? To be honest the lethargy with Crush was a big shock to me. I've NEVER had A1 sensitivity, even with IFM from AD. But I guess that's just how potent PXS products are!
                      PXS
                      AD

Comment

knowledgeispower Crush works well for me in that I've no negative side effects. I've not compared Crush to Cohesion. I might soon. The reason it's not been a priority is I think, why use a Ford when I have a Ferrari?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                          knowledgeispower Crush works well for me in that I've no negative side effects. I've not compared Crush to Cohesion. I might soon. The reason it's not been a priority is I think, why use a Ford when I have a Ferrari?
                          Good point. I agree...buy also consider cost....with Cohesion you can upgrade to 30 ml for $68 while with Crush you'd have to pay $114 to buy 3 bottles of 10 ml (no 30 ml upgrade yet). So you are paying more essentially but yes you do end up getting more. If Crush had a 30 ml upgrade for the same price it would be a no-brainer between the two if you had no side-effects that is.
                          PXS
                          AD

Comment

Xcc I'd use 1 or 2 sprays. One works, two just make in more intense and relaxing for her. Maybe the cloud is just thinker and hits her faster and harder. With good exposure 1 spray is definitely enough.

How do you know she's enjoy it? Well, she won't pull away when you touch her, she'll grab your hands and pull them to certain areas her body. lol She'll want you to touch her and continue doing so

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
                              Xcc I'd use 1 or 2 sprays. One works, two just make in more intense and relaxing for her. Maybe the cloud is just thinker and hits her faster and harder. With good exposure 1 spray is definitely enough.

How do you know she's enjoy it? Well, she won't pull away when you touch her, she'll grab your hands and pull them to certain areas her body. lol She'll want you to touch her and continue doing so
                              In my journal I explained a very "touchy" moment that happened to me a few days ago. I was wearing Cohesion in my usual ACT-X mix, but I attribute the touching mostly to the Cohesion. It was like she couldn't get enough lol! And that was just 1 spray Cohesion...I could also see a very sexually frustrated look on her face and body language lol it was like magic...
                              PXS
                              AD

Comment

Ixist Good answers! Make tons of sense!

knowledgeispower Thanks for the "touchy" example!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X