yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

My personal test with oil vs spray (Xist)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My personal test with oil vs spray (Xist)

Since XSteveO was so gracious to offer me that last bottle of Xist Oil I felt I should at least post my experiences on it. I have a lot of Xist now because I love the stuff (roughly 60 ml of the alcohol and a 10 ml bottle of oil!). Although I am down to only 45 ml of the Alcohol now...yes I've used a lot of it in the last month! Anyways, I have only been testing the oil for the last week and I'll update this thread as time goes on.

I know people are always curious about oil vs alcohol; personally I always prefer Alcohol because it hits hard and fast and I usually don't get much time with my target. Luckily, with Xist, my target is my wife, and so in that case it is a perfect test environment that is consistent and close-quarters contact.

I have been trying Xist with her over the last month if you read my journal and it has done wonders. I have used Xist unscented around her mostly and Xist oil is also unscented I believe. The latest order of Xist I have with cool water I have not worn around her. I use it paired with Cohesion spray most of the time (cool water cover). So either 1 spray of Cohesion and 1 spray of Xist to the neck OR 1 spray of Cohesion to the neck and 1 drop of Xist oil to my forearm.

Observations:

1. The oil is very strong! I can smell the mones/diffusion tech and its a very pleasant smell. I've noticed that after I shower, if I do not scrub the application point, 24 hours later I can still smell the mones on my forearm, so this is some potent stuff. After scrubbing well with soap however it is removable thankfully.

2. Maybe this is too early to tell, but I have noticed my wife becomes more cuddly with the oil as compared to the spray. Now the Cohesion is definitely part of this effect, but with just a few experiences I have noticed the oil to give a deeper effect. This is probably due to the slow diffusing nature of the oil vs the spray.

I'll still have to experiment more, usually I use the spray around her when I only have 3-4 hours together and will use the oil when I am spending a longer day together. I will admit it is hard to find a difference in the oil vs the spray because Xist's effects are more subtle, but I will try and be on the lookout if I see anything. I thought at the very least the longevity of the mones should be something I posted here for people curious.

That being said, I have noticed how powerful the diffusion tech is even in the Alcohol versions. I regularly spray mones before I go to the gym (My ACE-X combo), and I can still smell/feel them several hours later after the workout even if I was sweating profusely. Because the Alcohol versions also contain a bit of oil, you probably know what I am talking about when I say I can "feel them". Just rubbing the application point several hours later will show you what I mean! Pretty amazing stuff SteveO has made here. Never had this experience with AD products, I would be lucky to still even catch of whiff of their mones during a workout!

So yes, if you live in a humid environment + sweat a lot, you probably will still be fine with Alcohol sprays as many people on this forum have said before. I had to try it to believe it!

Personally, I think if you are buying Xist for a similar purpose (to use on a wife/girlfriend whom you live with), the oil will be better because it will last you much longer and be diffusing all day long. Not a big deal if you use Alcohol, but you wanna maximize exposure with your target with Xist, and the oil is best for that (and will go a long way for you $ wise). That being said, if your target does NOT live with you, I would go with the Alcohol version every time no question about it!
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

For sake of consistency and staying out of the google search engines I'm going to continue my report on Xist Alcohol vs Oil in my journal in the men's section; feel free to follow it there
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower Try to apply oil and not rub it into the skin. soak it for a few minutes. . you will be shocked by the result. I found out this couple days ago. Hits fast like alcohol but extremely harder
      PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
      Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
      LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
      PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
      Lacroy: NNPA
      HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
      Alpha Dream: AM
      TruePheromones: ALL

Comment

Originally posted by Sasharana View Post
        knowledgeispower Try to apply oil and not rub it into the skin. soak it for a few minutes. . you will be shocked by the result. I found out this couple days ago. Hits fast like alcohol but extremely harder
        Thanks I will try that! Rubbing it increases diffusion surface area but leaving it be may keep it concentrated so that may be why...will experiment
        PXS
        AD

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X