yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Using XiSt separately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using XiSt separately

Ok guys, I already posted an example how you can you XiSt in combination with other pheromone products.

Now, after several tests of using XiSt separately I can confirm there is a reaction from MEN. They become more open to conversation and even they share things like I am their best friend.

Is there anybody else that can confirm this?

Originally posted by angelo View Post
    Ok guys, I already posted an example how you can you XiSt in combination with other pheromone products.

Now, after several tests of using XiSt separately I can confirm there is a reaction from MEN. They become more open to conversation and even they share things like I am their best friend.

Is there anybody else that can confirm this?
    Well Xist's primary ingredient is eRONE which is an alpha-male status enhancer. This is attractive to females but also makes you a status symbol amongst men. Its not a ton of eRONE like a product like Ascend or APi but overall it is very good so that effect is expected And yes I get the same reactions amongst men!
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post

Well Xist's primary ingredient is eRONE which is an alpha-male status enhancer. This is attractive to females but also makes you a status symbol amongst men. Its not a ton of eRONE like a product like Ascend or APi but overall it is very good so that effect is expected And yes I get the same reactions amongst men!
      Great! I will be able to try Ascend soon and will share the experience in the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post

couldn't have said it better...

angelo i have a feeling u will like Ascend.. especially in work environment and among men
        Give more, Expect Less

Comment

I definitely will. I will hopefully try APi today, so will see how it goes

Comment

Originally posted by angelo View Post
            I definitely will. I will hopefully try APi today, so will see how it goes
            If you have a sample of Ascend try it and compare it with APi and let us know. I've read mixed reviews on APi because it is a "chiller" version of Ascend (which some people prefer, including SteveO) while Ascend is reserved for business meetings. Personally I've found no problem with Ascend especially in combos as it seems to be softer than A314 and not that harsh like some think (especially with only 1 spray). However some prefer APi simply because it has a "cool" factor. The problem with some of the mixed reviews of APi is that APi is only found in oil, and while this gives a better lasting and more believable signature, some people have a tough time seeing blatant effects with it simply because its oil. This is one of the reasons why I prefer Ascend over APi, because it's provided in both Alcohol + Oil so you can choose the best for your situation and needs (also the copulins factor is an interesting thing to experiment with that APi doesn't have).
            PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
            PXS
            Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
            Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
            Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
            AD
            AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X