yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xsr75 test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xsr75 test

Here are some things I noticed when using

3 sprays

of xsr75 at 50 mcg per spray

slight blushing

more engaged the longer I was there in these ways:
    They seemed engaged and interested when they were talking, but when I was talking they seemed less engaged, like they didn't want to listen to me (agitated)
    hand gestures increased (more expressive? more emotional? less inhibited?)
    Turned more towards me as the conversation continued
    Seemed happier as the conversation continued; wider eyes, bigger smile
    More attentive as in respectful attentiveness, but again this seemed to happen at first and then as time when on, they seemed agitated when I talked

women appeared agitated or impatient the longer I was there
    a woman cracked her knuckles repeatedly (nervousness?)

When I say a woman looking at dinner entrees and I made some suggestions, she kept making comments like "I can't get that. It's too much because I'm only shopping for me. This dinner is just for me." (yes, I know... she was giving me a hint)

Alright so I see some contradictions here in some ways, but maybe they are consistent... could it be they were feeling more energized and sexually tense and therefore impatient with me talking? Were they just agitated because I used too much of the molecule? Any thoughts?

Hmm interesting thanks for the test. I think you should try it again with just 1 spray? 50 mcg/spray is already a fairly high dose!
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

2000GT You used xsr75?

Comment

Nope. Never was much for individual molecule testing, with the exception of how I came up with the XS Sport or AD's P97. KateD or Ghost might be folks you can ask for input on.

Comment

KateD and GHOST any input on xsr75

Comment

Well I am not sure if you are asking about my experience in terms of how it effects me when someone else wears it. Your thread was about how the women reacted when you wore it. However, my experience is as a wearer.

I have a friend who am not sure is on the XS forum but he is a die hard AD user and is on their forum. He is also married and recommend the P75 because of the effect on his wife and in their sex life.

The effect it had on me or on our sexual interactions were different from what he and his wife experienced.

I have used both the XS83 because I had great experiences with P83 and I also used XS75. I never used P75. The XS83 and P83 tend to result in really hard core wild ex where naturally my freak comes out and we both are just like animals , him more than me.

The XS75 gave me really intense orgasms and it has been my observations that the sex was not rough but intense and a lot more intimate

Comment

KateD First I want to thank you for your openness and bluntness.

Second, I want to clarify...

When you say xs75.... are you talking about xsr75 or xsp75?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                KateD and GHOST any input on xsr75
                I have lots of experience with AD's P75 but I can't remember going over 5mcg.

Steve did send me some XSR75 at 12.5mcg but I haven't tested it yet but you will be the first to know when I do

Comment

I used to use AD's P83 at 15-25 mcg doses; got some really good disinhibition of the opposite gender with younger women...this was like 8 years ago though so my memory is a bit fuzzy....still have 15 ml of the stuff!
                  PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                  PXS
                  Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                  Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                  Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                  AD
                  AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Doh! (homer simpson face) Oh no, I thought you were talking about XSP75. I can delete that post. It can confuse others

So so sorry

Comment

• eternitys_child
                      eternitys_child commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What's the difference between xsr75 and xsp75? KateD

No more info on xsR75?
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Anyway, I will start testing soon.

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X