yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

P-BOMB Observation:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P-BOMB Observation:

I received my bottle on Tuesday and I have tried one spray so far. because I don't know the product and it is 'testing' I decided to try it out at home first before taking it out.

Here is what I observed so far:
    It puts me in a very good disposition with a minute or so of smelling it.
    I didn't feel aggressive, so I am assuming this has no to very little a-none in it.
    I was watching a hockey game last night and even when my team got a goal scored on them in the first period, I was really calm about.
    I usually get upset, so this was very odd behaviour for me.
    I got into little dispute with my wife while watching the game and I said my piece and she was very receptive and didn't fight back which is odd too.
    after the dispute I felt normal with no animosity towards her and usually I stay mad for a few minutes. this wasn't the case at all.
    I feel this product affected my mood but in a positive manner.
    I didn't see anything sexual from it but then again my wife is recovering from feeling sick over the weekend.
    My wife did say to me however though that if she was feeling good she would have wanted sex.

I will have to do some more testing on Friday and Saturday.
    Friday I have a lunch scheduled with a female companion so this will allow me to feel out this product some more.
    if this goes well, I will try it out on Saturday at a wedding.

please add observations if you have any

I'm subscribing to this as I am interested in seeing the results.

Comment

Somehow my post got deleted? wtf? Posting again: "Not much chance for interactions today although when I went to get food today the lady started to talk to me and ask me some questions and even suggesting which things I'd probably like better (hit?) considering I had just gone to the same exact place yesterday and when I went yesterday she had said nothing to me and just taken my order. I used 2 drops of nude 1 drop of cohesion and 2 sprays pbomb, I got a party this weekend, it should be fun."

Comment

• XSteveO
        XSteveO commented
        Editing a comment
        We had to restart the server last night and corrupted the database. So sorry my friend. I made a post about it. 8 hours of posts were lost!

Not Really! As Steve suggests, it is supposed to be on lines of 'sleek, sexual love'. So I won't consider that a hit.

Keep testing my friend. I will post here once I get mine too

Comment

So here is the update:
        I am in part time french language training and I decided to wear 2 sprays to my french class this morning.
        This product definitely lifts the mood of the wearer and people close by. there are three females in my class and this one female who never had a conversation with me since class started in september opened me up and started talking to me. she is usually cold around me especially when i wear ascend in class but this time she was very talkative and was looking at me alot. after class on my way back to my desk, she engaged me again in conversation which is not her usual behavior. this is a very conservative and shy female but you couldnt tell today that she is that type. the class was in very high spirits unlike what I have never seen. I did notice that everything i looked at was very detailed and beautiful. i am liking this product alot,

in summary so far:
        this product lifts mood off everyone with proximity.
        it makes things looks bright/good to me.
        it allows people to feel comfortable enough to open you up.
        didnt notice anythign sexual but i noticed increased interest from the females.
        this product is work safe so far.

I am meeting naother female for lunch today so I will update after. I am still at work

Comment

Update with lunch buddy. So on my way to lunch I ran into a coworker I usually talk to. We spoke for 5 minutes nothing out of the ordinary happen as we have a good rapour. The only thing I noticed was when I am trying to leave she kinda wanted to continue the conversation as it was flowing well between us with light flirting that I initiated and it was well received. Now on to the lunch date. She has been exposed to various products in the pass so I have a good idea how to read her. So at lunch we played catch up for abit about work and ect.. conversation flowed well which seems to be the trend with this product. No open sexual hits. But the conversation did turm sexual and I am not sure how we got there but there was openings. Still haven't figured it out completely but I'll attempt to use it again tomorrow at a wedding. Fyi I used one spray just before the lunch and my first 2 sprays in the morning was at 8.

I'd like for single guys to test this out and report back.
          Last edited by piper23; 10-04-2013, 01:46 PM.

Comment

My experiences are pretty much the same as yours, I don't feel the sexuality either it's ok though it's still an amazing. My hits also have not been sexual in nature I'm fine with that though.
            Originally posted by piper23 View Post
            So here is the update: I am in part time french language training and I decided to wear 2 sprays to my french class this morning. This product definitely lifts the mood of the wearer and people close by. there are three females in my class and this one female who never had a conversation with me since class started in september opened me up and started talking to me. she is usually cold around me especially when i wear ascend in class but this time she was very talkative and was looking at me alot. after class on my way back to my desk, she engaged me again in conversation which is not her usual behavior. this is a very conservative and shy female but you couldnt tell today that she is that type. the class was in very high spirits unlike what I have never seen. I did notice that everything i looked at was very detailed and beautiful. i am liking this product alot, in summary so far: this product lifts mood off everyone with proximity. it makes things looks bright/good to me. it allows people to feel comfortable enough to open you up. didnt notice anythign sexual but i noticed increased interest from the females. this product is work safe so far. I am meeting naother female for lunch today so I will update after. I am still at work

Comment

@~~ryusei This product could be interesting to mix with a more sexual product.
              it is a very promising product to me because it made a female who showed zero interest in me finally opened me and kept talking walked with me after class. I really like that.
              I wasn't expecting this female to react in such a manner, I actually thought I would have reactions from everyone but her in class but it made this shy and conservative girl open up. so the devil in me, sees the potential with this mix .

Comment

Originally posted by piper23 View Post
                @~~ryusei This product could be interesting to mix with a more sexual product.
                it is a very promising product to me because it made a female who showed zero interest in me finally opened me and kept talking walked with me after class. I really like that.
                I wasn't expecting this female to react in such a manner, I actually thought I would have reactions from everyone but her in class but it made this shy and conservative girl open up. so the devil in me, sees the potential with this mix .
                Totally agree with you man, if you read my post above thats why I felt like I got a hit with the food vendor the increased friendliness and talking to me in a more personal way is def from pbomb, I think adding none could be worth a try but typically I try to add stuff that don't have the same molcules as I feel like pbomb has its own thing going on so I don't want mess with that (pbomb has none in it) which is why I add something like nude and cohesion and I had good results, I'll definitely try a none product eventually though, like nude alpha, hehe :].

Comment

Well tomorrow, I have the perfect place to really see what this product can do by itself so I will roll the dice and run it solo again at the wedding and see what I can get with this product. it will be risky because the wife will be there with me but its testing so I will see how far I can push it and I'll see what PBOMP pulls my way. But so far so good with this product, could be good a replacement for guys who OD on none easily. I can be intimidating to people but this makes me very approachable and not in a weak manner. I am probably going to go as high as 4 sprays tomorrow and see what unfolds .

Comment

• XSteveO
                    XSteveO commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I was thinking the sexuality needs to be amplified by other means than enone. I have an idea for you too

Great feedback actually. Exactly what I am looking for. I will say that unlike the XS regular products there is no need to be wary of these as far as strength. Most of these beta blends are low dosage because honestly I don't know what dosage to amp them up to. I have been using three sprays myself. Sleek sexual calming and shiny.

That's what I have been getting consistently. I agree though that the sexuality needs to be ramped up some. I've been working on it guys.

I do want to emphasize that I base my tweaks on your feedback though. These are not full potential. So far my personal analysis agrees with yours

Steve O
                  PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                  Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

yea from what I tried its only been like one spray and I haven't really noticed anything. I'm gonna try bumping it up soon myself

Comment

What's your idea to amplify the sexuality other than none Steve?

Comment

• XSteveO
                        XSteveO commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The million dollar question.

• CJW255
                        CJW255 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        whatever p75 is...if that hasn't been figured out haha. Or cops? I mean it makes you smell like sex haha

Damn you Steve holding out like a certain nfl player in TN ... LOL

Comment

I think SteveO on right path here. None is too intimidating to some and hence does not always work.

If the sexuality has to be amplified without using none, it should have attraction/bonding molecules like P93, P74, some nol and then it might be steered to slight sexual using molecules like DHEAS. P75 (stanone if that is..) is used, it would still be at tiny amounts and anyways it starts showing the effects a bit later around 1/2 hour mark.

Second way is to use a bit higher amount of stAnone. Yes, you get instant reactions and it all depends on how well they are steered towards sexual. Knowing Steve, he is expert at steering things. So DHEAS and P75 are the guesses and I may be fully wrong.

As of now, PBomb is not really outright sexual and frankly I want it to be that way. It has to be subtly steered to sexual from attraction (and bonding) and the steering has to be quicker (not over 2-3 hours frame). Hope you succeed in doing that Steve. However, in the process, it must still be a bomb !!

Comment

• Ekscentra
                          Ekscentra commented
                          Editing a comment
                          P75 definitely isn't -anone. Completely different effects from those two molecules. P80 seems to be the closest in effect to -anone, IME.

• moneuser
                          moneuser commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hey Ekscentra,

So you are saying andtostAnone and P75 are different and P80 is similar to stAnone ?

• XSteveO
                          XSteveO commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm agreeing with Ekscentra on that. I used to think it was a lot alike but not so much anymore

hey ryusei !

I said that purely in context on p-Bomb. you were laced with Cohesion, Nude too and hence did not consider that as p-Bomb hit - esp with what steve had mentioned.

P75 at 1.5 to 3 mcg starts showing hits around 1 to max 2 hours mark later (first 1 hour is usually a dud unless you go above 5 mcg) and stays much longer than other mones - upto 8-10 hours. Also, never thought X119 contained P75 in it. Nevertheless, this is the way we learn.

Thanks for you feedback

Comment

I am up early as a I have a young one, so I decided to post my experience since I am awake thanks to the little one :(.
                          Update from the wedding:

so on my way out the door to the church, I put on 2 sprays and went on my way. as usual I got the same uplifting feeling and so was my lady. we arrive and I
                          introduce myself to a few acquaintances I met previously through the bride and groom. I noticed a few eye contacts and smiles form the ladies but thought nothing of it. once I went inside the church with my wife we sat by ourselves and then all of the couples who I said hi a few minutes ago came by sat right behind or in front of us but I was its o.k no big deal. then a few minutes later they opened me up and start talking and in my head I am still saying no big deal and I gave one of them my number. so we left our car behind because we planned on drinking. I asked one of the fella if he could fit us in and he said he had room for one so I told my wife to go and ill meet you over at the centre where the reception was being held which is a 10 minute walk from the church. then I got a call on my cell phone from the dude who ask me for my number earlier to stop in for a drink at a bar not too far from where the reception was being held. I met up with him, his wife and another friend of his. they start chatting me up and the fellas wife was looking at me a lot with curiosity and she held eye contact but at that time I was not a big deal. the husband offered to pay for my drinks and I said thanks. when I arrived at the reception dinner this is where I said maybe the PBOMB is doing something. I got in and 5 of the couples who sat around me earlier on in the church asked me where I was sitting? and I said to myself o.k, I am in demand apparently . It happened I was placed on the same table with one of the couple and a few were close by. I went to the washroom and I applied 2 more sprays on top of my original spray in just over 2 hours and went back to sit. and it seemed to have gotten everyone at the table willing to chat me up even more so than before. I became the focal point of everyone throughout the evening that were within a 6-8ft radius. I got guys buying me drinks through out the night, their wives dropping in for dances with me and one even complimented on my dancing the night was just lovely. To be fair I was familiar some around 10 people at the wedding reception but the rest were strangers to me and my wife.

So I gather from last night this mix does the following for me:

it makes you the focal point around men and women.
                          its non threatening to men and very inviting to both sexes.
                          I got threated a like a little vip so to speak or at least I felt like that.
                          it creates curiosity from the women for sure because I was approached all night by females and they wanted to hang around me.
                          the guys wanted to be around me and I got bought drinks by a few fellas after dinner, it was pay for your drinks bar after dinner.
                          and finally I don't think anyone can 'od' on this, I went up to 8 sprays as I reapplied every two hours just to see what would happened and nothing changed that observed. the night was smooth.
                          I still cant figure out if the interest from the females were sexual or not but there were interest all night.

I wont be testing this product SOLO anytime soon as I have other mixes I want to pair it with it, so I hope someone else can test this solo and add or detract from what I said here.

Steve would you sell me the PBOMP in a 30ml bottle? this product is not a very sexual product or maybe it could be but I just cant tell. either way its doing something and I like it.
                          Last edited by piper23; 10-06-2013, 06:18 AM. Reason: I had spelling mistakes and grammatical erroRs, I am stil tired from las tnight

Comment

• ryusei
                            ryusei commented
                            Editing a comment
                            :x 8sprays? Damn will have to try that XD

Ok so here's my take on PBomb. I am being very frank here and hope this feedback helps steveO

It is definitely good amount of Stanone in play. I tried it thrice till now with solo today and now I am sure it is heavy androstAnone based.

Today's Test was at work:
                          One spray in a closed environment just before the meeting (4 gents including yours sincerely, 3 ladies) and atmosphere turns lighter/silly within 30 minutes. Everybody is laughing, joking about other stuffs while still working on the project in hand. Brains worked sharper than usual and pranks going on for a long time. Such meets are usually not so fun but today was different. I could easily focus on tasks and got the solutions faster. more of 'alert' mode. It made me remind of tacitus' observations of P75 at various dosages.

I have got very similar reactions from P75 at 7.5-10 mcg range. There were additional components in play with this mix but I am not able to pin-point them. They may be neno or something similar. Overall 'lightned' up the atmosphere. But nowhere it was being 'sexual'. Girls were more flirty - alright but not as I have seen them with some 'good steering' mixes. With a potent mix, they show the signs of sexual energy building. Sorry, but this was not it.

Being flirty is good beginning - it should move towards getting attracted and aroused. I have tried successful combination(androtics) with P75+P83 and slight Tuth + tiny rone. It rocked!!

Guys, as of now, this is surely safe for work mix and it does make you center of attraction / attention. 2 guys did got slightly uncomfortable for first 1 hour but all the other guys were my juniors and may be they did not react. However, I don't see any negative reaction over all from gents or ladies. I had this on with the target group for about 4 hours. Later got slight IOIs from some visitor ladies in office (around 6 hours after application).

I will be testing with more sprays and I'm getting an urge to try this with X111. Experiments help! Will keep y'all posted.

Cheers !!

Comment

• XSteveO
                            XSteveO commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Enone, Beta-Androstadienol, Androstenetrione, Neno. Feedback is ALWAYS helpful and appreciated

Originally posted by moneuser View Post
                          Hey Ekscentra,

So you are saying andtostAnone and P75 are different and P80 is similar to stAnone ?

Exactly, moneuser. Though I'm uncertain as to whether P80 is -anone, I'm absolutely certain P75 isn't. Many of the effects from P80 are noticeable in -anone as well, specifically a perceived increase in sense of smell and the infamous "look at me" effects -anone is known for. I'm surprised no one else has mentioned the similarities yet. I haven't the time to write up any reports at the moment, but I'd love to see someone do an in-depth comparison of these two. P80 is still available at Androtics, if you're interested.

I would've posted this in a comment, but I seem to have exceeded the maximum amount of characters. Apologies for going slightly off-topic here.

Comment

anyone try this with xist yet? cause...uh....woah. seriously interesting self effects. Will post a proper report soon.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X